|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2007

WELCOME BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!
WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE!!
NO MORE BEHEADINGS!
NO MORE SEXUAL MUTILATION OF WOMEN!!
NO MORE BLOWING UP BABIES TO KILL JEWS!!
NO MORE BLODSHED!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Muslim kaffir

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2007

Judged:

to support your claims i give you this hadith!

Female Circumcision is Allowed
Sunan Abu Dawud Book 041, Number 5251

Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.

Holy smokes u r right!!!
Rick the Dhimmi

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2007

Judged:

Muslims are converting at a rapid pace in the US. Come muslim brothers we love you!!
come join the Human race!!! love is the name of G-d!!!
abc

Frankfurt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

i want from those who do not know anything about islam i want from them to study everything about islam form this site:www.thequran.com and ask also about how muhammed permit the adult sukling (i.e:women can sukle her son even if he has 50 years old thank you and god bless all.
note: i ask also from those who do not know abut islam anything to not belive what islam advertise in the west koz they (islam)they hide the black facts on the people to not make them dislike islam.
Fred Zeppelin

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

i also reckon that a load of people are converting to islam as well. its much easier to leave christianity, no chance of decapitation
abc

Frankfurt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2007

today islamic sciencd said that the god's name in islam wrong this lead us to this question is the quran inspire form god ?and also islam said that the quran falsifyed so to all nation ensure form these facts from questions@thequran.com or www.thequran.com and also see www.answering-islam.de any questions will answer you .
abc

Frankfurt, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2007

Judged:

if you want to know the god's name (the book witch contain the god's name )please contact at :www.thequran.com and and questions@thequran.com and hewar@hewaralhaq.com
one of god's name in islam is sly and misleading and the adulterer may be you can not belive this ask form those sites see you and bye .
Yasmine

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2007

Judged:

Islamo-nazi wrote:
WELCOME BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!
WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE!!
NO MORE BEHEADINGS!
NO MORE SEXUAL MUTILATION OF WOMEN!!
NO MORE BLOWING UP BABIES TO KILL JEWS!!
NO MORE BLODSHED!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Actually Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world-FACT!!. Anyway, it takes more strength to become a Muslim than anything else because every other religion have got it easy, who wouldn't want to be a Christian if it meant that you could commit any crime thinkable, confess to another human being behind a grate, and Bob's you Uncle, a first class ticket to heaven.....yeah right!!!. Islam requires a little thing called Imaan(Faith). It is harder to be faithful than to accept prezzies on 25/12 of every year without knowing why!!!!!
Yasmine

Portsmouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2007

Batman Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to KO you completely:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2006/05/s...
Six million African Muslims leave Islam per year
This translation? of a televised conversation reveals a rare glimpse into the outlook of Muslim scholars who are concerned about Christianity's growth. The invited guest is Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani; the president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, which is an institution specializing in graduating imams and Islamic preachers.
Katani starts off describing the overall problem:
Islam used to represent, as you previously mentioned, Africa's main religion and there were 30 African languages that used to be written in Arabic script. The number of Muslims in Africa has diminished to 316 million, half of whom are Arabs in North Africa. So in the section of Africa that we are talking about, the non Arab section, the number of Muslims does not exceed 150 million people. When we realize that the entire population of Africa is one billion people, we see that the number of Muslims has diminished greatly from what it was in the beginning of the last century. On the other hand, the number of Catholics has increased from one million in 1902 to 329 million 882 thousand (329,882,000). Let us round off that number to 330 million in the year 2000.
As to how that happened, well there are now 1.5 million churches whose congregations account for 46 million people. In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity. These numbers are very large indeed .....
Swallow it b++tch!
Damn you are good at your research, you're also a greatbeliever in Propaganda too.....or maybe you're just gullable.
Oh and by the way, it's b+tch not b++tch. Swallow that ignorant fool!!!!
trueview

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Judged:

it is also permissable to kill christians and jews as stated in satans holy book of Allah.It is perfect to kill , hate and take revenge for not being part of the fold. This is not a command of God but of Satan. Follow satan the truthful evil ideology.
Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world-FACT!!. Anyway, it takes more strength to become a Muslim than anything else because every other religion have got it easy, who wouldn't want to be a Christian if it meant that you could commit any crime thinkable, confess to another human being behind a grate, and Bob's you Uncle, a first class ticket to heaven.....yeah right!!!. Islam requires a little thing called Imaan(Faith). It is harder to be faithful than to accept prezzies on 25/12 of every year without knowing why!!!!!
Rick Sheafferd

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.

ALL THAT CUTTING LEAVE WOMEN WITHOUT USABLE SEXUAL ORGAN, I HAD SEX WITH AN ARAB WOMAN AND IT WAS NOT PLEASANT, JUST A WIDE OPEN HOLE, NO PLEASURE!

CHRISTIAN WOMEN ARE WHOLE AND DELICIOUS!!! COME JOIN US!
Postit

Diablo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Rick Sheafferd wrote:
ALL THAT CUTTING LEAVE WOMEN WITHOUT USABLE SEXUAL ORGAN, I HAD SEX WITH AN ARAB WOMAN AND IT WAS NOT PLEASANT, JUST A WIDE OPEN HOLE, NO PLEASURE!
CHRISTIAN WOMEN ARE WHOLE AND DELICIOUS!!! COME JOIN US!
Rick, what are you talking about?

Arab women are the victims, please have respect to them.

Christian women don't need you to speak for them this way.

Robert F was probably right about you being a trouble-maker. Stop fooling people here, and stop talking for Christianity because you don't behave like a Christian.
Bart Simpson

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Judged:

Thatz true,

ISLAMICZ CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY RAPIDLY

Homer and me converted to islam yesterday and repidly converted back to christianity (between us because our pastor paid Homer good sum of cash).

Eat my Short (its just my signature)
Bart Simpson

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are good at your research, you're also a greatbeliever in Propaganda too.....or maybe you're just gullable.
Hello Yasmine,
How yu doin? and How old or How young are yu?

Wanna handsome BF?:

http://www.megacitycomics.co.uk/acatalog/simp...
trueview

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2007

Judged:

The fact is that Muslims are encouraged to deceive and lie to convert people and propigate falsly about other religions.Even the number of muslims in the world is fake and it differs in million every day and from various sources.
See the state of muslims in the world from Afghanistan to U.S./Uk. Indoctrination and preaching of hatred includinging killing of both muslims and non-muslims in the name of religion.
And the blowing up of places of worship.
This is a religion of peace .
Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Ommo

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

Islam means surrender to the divine will. If you look at most websites they write bad things about Islam because of their unfortunate meetings with bad people or incidence but when you meet the true Islam you will realise how much rubbish have been printed about Islam. Look at thequran.com ; there is no abrogation of ayats; Barraqa 62 has no relation with Ali Imran 85 (wake up read many times say Bismillah properly. Many Christian websites disguise themselves to misled, but most if all Islamic websites are to the point 9will info later).
I have a Surah for all of you
Say O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship
Nor worship ye that which I worship
And I will not worship that which ye worship,
nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto You your religion
unto me my religion.

Do not look down on others because you are just as bad if not worse.
Ommo

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

Islam means surrender to the divine will. If you look at most websites they write bad things about Islam because of their unfortunate meetings with bad people or incidence but when you meet the true Islam you will realise how much rubbish have been printed about Islam. Look at thequran.com ; there is no abrogation of ayats; Barraqa 62 has no relation with Ali Imran 85 (wake up read many times say Bismillah properly). Many Christian websites disguise themselves to misled, but most if all Islamic websites are to the point (I will info later)possible e.g. thequran.com , will info later on others.
I have a Surah for all of you

In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful The Most Gracious.
Say O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship
Nor worship ye that which I worship
And I will not worship that which ye worship,
nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto You your religion
unto me my religion.

Do not look down on others because you are just as bad if not worse.
Ashraf

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

Welcome to homosexuality!
Welcome to repentance where you can kill whoever you want then confess to a priest
Welcome to the world of mathematics where 1 = 3 & 3 = 1 (and don't ask why)
Welcome to saying "I love you" to your enemmies after nuking their countries and sending them to the dark ages
Welcome to the world of arrogance
Welcome to the world of hypocrisy

Welcome to the modern and high-class version of Christianity!
Seeker

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Ashraf,
Peace upon you brother.When we discuss true Christianity, let us not confuse it with the world of distorted politics.
I highly recommended Al Hayat channel, hewaralhaq with Father Zacharia in arabic.It will change your life.
Kuwait
Karolin

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

Yasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very very misinformed person. Keep marching blindly, like the rest Islamic followers who are so quick to make rash assumptions about chrisitans and have never truly read the Bible or taken the time to understand its teachings. Before you try to so ignorantly berate an entire religion and its followers, inform yourself and learn to discern between true christian followers and those who simply claim christianity as a religion. I hope you dont falsely think the 1.3 billion muslims on earth follow the quran to a T and are void of sin because then you are truely blind. There are sinners in every walk of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min IL Principe 324,584
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 29 min Rational Tulsans 388
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 53 min JOEL 193,629
Islam/Muslims are Superstitious 2 hr ashkarslave4ALLAH 23
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 2 hr Bombardier 433
who is god - allah, jesus or eminem? 2 hr ashkarslave4ALLAH 1
Media asked to be even more respectful of Islam... 3 hr Mujahid means COWARD 30
•••
•••
•••
•••