Why do Serbian people hate Muslims?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#1 Aug 25, 2008
A Serbian friend of myne is so full of hate for these people.She did tell me about their history of slavery under the Turks who were muslim and , but it's history. Also, she said that the reason why they took out the aggresion they did on the Albans to get them out of Kosovo was because the Albans were burning the Kosovo Serbian churches and provoked the Serbs by rebeling against the people of Kosovo.She said that Kosovo is the heart of Serbia and that the Albans come from a country called Albania, that they've been immigrating to Kosovo for years, that the population of them grew in Kosovo, that they didn't originate there and when their numbers got bigger they started to rebel against the Serbs who are Christian Orthodox, non-muslim and that was how the war started. That the Americans gave that land to the Albans because of their immigrated large number of people-which they used to justify that they were the origional people of the land.Also because the Serbs afterwards started sending the Albans back to their country.

What is the real story, not that i don't trust her but i wanted to hear others knowledge of this?
Shes so full of hate it's worse than anything i've ever heard. Why would the Americans side with the Albans if this is true?
THUNDER

Canada

#2 Aug 25, 2008
Milosevic Rules!!!!!
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#3 Aug 25, 2008
THUNDER wrote:
Milosevic Rules!!!!!
wasn't he like a mass murderer or something. Can't say too much about him because i don't know, but i remember hearing something a couple or more yrz ago, that he killed a lot of people? If that's true then why are you praising him?
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#5 Aug 26, 2008
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't he like a mass murderer or something. Can't say too much about him because i don't know, but i remember hearing something a couple or more yrz ago, that he killed a lot of people? If that's true then why are you praising him?
Well the muslims praise mohammed,they are kindred spirits shall we say.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Well the muslims praise mohammed,they are kindred spirits shall we say.
Im talking bout Milosevic-he's a Serb.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#7 Aug 26, 2008
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>Im talking bout Milosevic-he's a Serb.
Yes i know read my reply slowly.
Alen

Rainham, UK

#8 Aug 26, 2008
e i lived in the former Yugoslavi and grew up with Serbs as well, i know what Serbs are doping and whatw as their plan.

During WW2, Serbs devised a plan to create a big Serbia land, called Serboslavia, but we were all fighting nazis so the plan was pushed for later.

In 1945 WW2 ended and soon after a new country was created:Yugoslavia. It consisted of 6 republics and 2 autonomies.
These are:Slovenija, Hrvatska, Bosnia i Hercegovina, Crna Gora, Srbija, Makedonija.
2 autonomies> Vojvodina, Kosovo.

In 1991 Slovenia declared independence and we got 10 days of war with Serbs who attacked us but we won and they took off.
On May 1, 2004, Slovenia was accepted in EU and as of 1.1.2007 Slovenia changed its currency:Slovenian Tolar for Euro.
1991, Croatia (Hrvatska)also declared independence and had a war with Serbs and only two cities were destroyed.
In 1992, Serbs and Croats made a deal: to split Bosnia in half and exterminate Bosniaks (sunnis).

Concetration camps were made out of factories, life stopped, Serbs took charge and control, killed everything and everyone who disagreed with them, raped women as well as girls and old women, burned and cemented mosques and graveyards.

2 of my uncles were in concetration camps.

Serbs lost macedonia, MonteNegor (Crna Gora) and now finally Kosovo, Thank God.
As you can see, communism is getting smaller and smaller just like it was prophesized in The Quran.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#9 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Well the muslims praise mohammed,they are kindred spirits shall we say.
Yes but Milosevic is Christian and the Albans are muslims. Milosevic supposebly hates muslims. How then are milosevic and Muhhamed the same?-if that's what you meant.

If anything what he did was wrong trying to get all the muslims out of the Serb lands, not all the people there burned the Christian churches and started rebelling against the Native Serbs and provoked them.
Alen

Rainham, UK

#10 Aug 26, 2008
Slobodan Milosevic is a Serb (orthodox), just like radovan karadzic and Ratko Mladic and Vojislav Sselj, men who are responsible for the war in Bosnia, 1992/1995.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#12 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Bloody hell..THEY ARE BOTH GENOCIDAL MANIACS.
Yah you can go there!
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#13 Aug 26, 2008
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>Yah you can go there!
I can go there,why?please state why i should go there in your mind.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#14 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
Also,I remembered you and it was kind of hard to believe that you said this because you and your friends on here hate muslims. I figured you'd be proud of someone like milosevic !
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#15 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I can go there,why?please state why i should go there in your mind.
Bloody hell..you can go there because your so damn rude! I explained that i was kind of confused about your response because of your deep hate for muslims,that maybe you made a mistake writing what you did, i dun kno,because i thought you'd be proud of people like Milosevic who are anti-muslim and anti-muslim over stupidness blaming their history of slavery by them and some muslim people(not all) in Kosovo burnig up a couple of Christian churches and Serbs calling it a provoke to a war. I figured he'd be like a saint to you people, now that hes passed away and killed how many muslims Mr. St. Milosevic.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#17 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>You asked why people would praise him i replied the same reason why people praise mohammed.
They were both warmongers,genocide was a pass time in between taking land.
Both genocidal maniacs in other words they are both as bad as each other and both have a following.
Now if you wish me to go to hell for stating a truth thats down to you but at least as a christian i can admit Milosevic was a warmonger unlike your so called muslim friends with mohammed,thats the differance.
I never defended Muhhamed like that, i just said that i've heard from a lot of muslims that muhhamed wasnt as bad of a persona as he is being portrayed to be, that his words were twisted by men who wanted-THEIR WAYS..but if this ain't true then ofcourse i disagree with his preaching.It just makes no sence that there would be muslims who are against all the negative preachings of islam and are calling it -lies and not from muhhamed. I believe in Christ whether you call me a budhha, muslim whatever.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#18 Aug 26, 2008
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>I never defended Muhhamed like that, i just said that i've heard from a lot of muslims that muhhamed wasnt as bad of a persona as he is being portrayed to be, that his words were twisted by men who wanted-THEIR WAYS..but if this ain't true then ofcourse i disagree with his preaching.It just makes no sence that there would be muslims who are against all the negative preachings of islam and are calling it -lies and not from muhhamed. I believe in Christ whether you call me a budhha, muslim whatever.
One could also say that Milosvic was really a peace loving man and hated war,it was the anti christian Serb media that portrayed him that way.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#19 Aug 26, 2008
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>One could also say that Milosvic was really a peace loving man and hated war,it was the anti christian Serb media that portrayed him that way.
Oh so then he's not christian or christian-orthodox?Aren't they all against the muslims anyway. I thought thats what the Serbs were because of my Serbian girl-friend!
THUNDER

Canada

#20 Aug 26, 2008
Milosevic comited acts of genocide against muslims.Ok, we know genocide is wrong. What amazes me most is that when things are done to muslims the media becomes like a circus.Just like those stupid cartoons. Right now there are people who are not muslims living in islamic countries that are tortured, raped,flogged, and treated like second class citizens simply because they are not muslims! Is anyone doing anything to help these people?? How many people know of the plight of these innocent people??
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#21 Aug 26, 2008
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so then he's not christian or christian-orthodox?Aren't they all against the muslims anyway. I thought thats what the Serbs were because of my Serbian girl-friend!
Have no idea, the point im making..
Milosevic=Christian hate filled warmonger
Mohammed=muslim hate filled warmonger
not sure if Malosevic liked little girls though,if he did he is also a sick pervert.
Krypteia

Shoreham-by-sea, UK

#22 Aug 26, 2008
THUNDER wrote:
Milosevic comited acts of genocide against muslims.Ok, we know genocide is wrong. What amazes me most is that when things are done to muslims the media becomes like a circus.Just like those stupid cartoons. Right now there are people who are not muslims living in islamic countries that are tortured, raped,flogged, and treated like second class citizens simply because they are not muslims! Is anyone doing anything to help these people?? How many people know of the plight of these innocent people??
A good post..
Vero

Woodstock, Canada

#23 Aug 26, 2008
THUNDER wrote:
My serbian friend keeps justifying it thu being that the Serbs were slaves to the muslims for over 400yrz and that the Albanians were the ones who provoked the war by burnig Serbian Christian-Orthodox churches in Kosovo and rebelling against the Native people of Kosovo which she says are origionaly serbs(because of the large numbers of albanians who have built up in Kosovo over the yrz) and the Albos are just muslim Albanian immigrants.

To me, these reasons don't justify, yah maybe some muslims probably burnt some churches but what, now the Serbs are not going to trust them all?!. Get rid of them all because it's like they're gonna start a Jihad or something? Plz, people always think everythings Jihad when the muslims do something. They're not going to die if it happened to a couple of churces and not trust the whole Alban race in Kososvo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 51 min Mrs Sunny 520,905
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 1 hr J_a_n 7
Jose & Maria 1 hr J_a_n 8
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 1 hr J_a_n 21
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 1 hr Hank 3
Rabbeen Al Jihad changed job from ISIS to Al-Qaeda 1 hr Hank 2
India me rehna hoga to bhagwan ram madarchod ke... (Oct '15) 19 hr Muslim Madarchod 230
More from around the web