Searching

Evergreen Park, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Honest question and would love feedback from Muslims.

Both men according to Islam are prophets from god. My question is how can both be from god and lead and live completely different lifestyles?

Which one of them better portrayed the the way we as followers are supposed to live our lives?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Searching wrote:
Honest question and would love feedback from Muslims.
Both men according to Islam are prophets from god. My question is how can both be from god and lead and live completely different lifestyles?
Which one of them better portrayed the the way we as followers are supposed to live our lives?
all prophets and messengers of god are great and we make no discrimination between

If u love muhammad,u already love jesus our prophet

Let me post this holy quraan verse to you,to know how muslim believes:

Holy Quraan (2:285)The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers,[saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey.[We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

We make no distinction between any of his messengers,we love and value all.

If a muslim disbelieves in any messenger or prophet,he will be a great sinner

You should know the modern christianity is not related to The real prophet jesus

The christians of today dont worship God at all,they worship their priests and monks.

Many lies put in the bible by name of Jesus too

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2013
different lifestyles due to the corruption of bible and wrong path that modern xtians follow

the lifestyle of muslims is the same lifestyle of old pious jews,is the same lifestyle of Jesus and His true disciple

We all worship God ALLAH and do pray and praise him,we do obey him and pay zakkat ( charity),do fasting......etc
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> all prophets and messengers of god are great and we make no discrimination between
If u love muhammad,u already love jesus our prophet
Let me post this holy quraan verse to you,to know how muslim believes:
Holy Quraan (2:285)The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers,[saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey.[We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."
We make no distinction between any of his messengers,we love and value all.
If a muslim disbelieves in any messenger or prophet,he will be a great sinner
You should know the modern christianity is not related to The real prophet jesus
The christians of today dont worship God at all,they worship their priests and monks.
Many lies put in the bible by name of Jesus too
Jesus is not "your prophet", and I am tired of Muslims like you stealing ideas and historical facts so you can twist them around to reinvent Islam. Keep it up and you will bring us closer to a resolution-a trial by combat maybe?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#5 Jan 7, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not "your prophet", and I am tired of Muslims like you stealing ideas and historical facts so you can twist them around to reinvent Islam. Keep it up and you will bring us closer to a resolution-a trial by combat maybe?
im tired of ur lyes pos texes girl.u lost combat alraedy fool. get ur prayer rug sonny.
Frankie

London, UK

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Muahmmad called for the flogging and stoning of adulterers
Jesus forgave the aduleteress.

Muhammad called for the chopping off of the thieves hand.
Jesus gave the thief his coat.

Muhammad said slay pagns wherever you find them.
Jesus said 'Love thy enemy'

Muhammad called for tyranical sharia law to be imposed by a dictatorship.
Jesus said give unto Caesar that which is Caesars thus separating government fro m religion.

Jesus & Muhammad worshipped two different beings. One was Satan and the other was god. Make your choice.
Raj

Mumbai, India

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Jesus says i die for my religion.
Muhammad says u die for my religion.
Biggest difference...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#10 Jan 7, 2013
There is no reason to believe mohammad is a prophet of God. He is neither and Israelite nor a Born Again Christian. God would not use a non-Christian to speak through; now that His Holy Spirit is in the world and He has Spirit filled men and women to speak for Him. mohammad was not baptized and did not have the Holy Spirit dwelling in Him.

When a muslim kills or hurts a Christian they are desecrating a temple of the Holy Spirit.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
There is no reason to believe mohammad is a prophet of God.
shut ur mouth.our prophet gave u the most holy qur'an u fool. that is blasfamuious speek u kafir.mabe u shuold start payng dhimmi taxs 4 being second class citisen.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Searching wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said I die for YOU. Not for my religion.
fool ur jesus god did not die from crusified.i showed u were pilot saved him an y it was just a sceem fool. give it up.jesus is not ur god so say it no more. do u understeand?
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Searching wrote:
Jesus preached to love your enemies. Mohamed was the opposite. How can both be from the same god?
Just tried to think for a minute and tell me how is it that Muhammad and Moses lived very similar life in regards of usteblishing the Law of God.

Why wasn't Jesus fighting but Muhammad and Moses did?

Its because Jesus was born in time were the Law of God was already usteblished and all he must to do was to call the people of Isreal to return to it........simply he lived were the justice ruled....likewise Moses and Muhammad. They both lived in times when even the Prophet of God needed sword.

What you wrote (Jesus preached to love your enemies. Mohamed was the opposite. How can both be from the same god?) s hypocritical if you believed in Bible....because Moses himself commanded to kill in the name of God...for example when he was ordered to kill those who worshiped the golden calf...or to kill every man and woman who slept with man but to keep the virgins for himself just for being the enemies of God.

....does it means Moses and Jesus were not from the same God?

....no rather they both came from the same God but lived and preached in deferent circumstances.

....Muhammad lived among people who worshiped all kinds of deites....they baried their daughters alive...they fought war over single camel....and woman couldn't walk from town to town without being rape and there was no ustablished Law to prevent theses things and to panish the criminals.

These people hated justice and loved evil and they were ready to kill everyone who would oppose them.

Muhammad was sent to bring the justice to these people just like Moses was sent to his people.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
... Muhammad was sent to bring the justice to these people just like Moses was sent to his people.
When did Moses ever "divinely" arrange a divorce for the wife of a friend, only to then marry the woman himself?

Muhammad did.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tried to think for a minute and tell me how is it that Muhammad and Moses lived very similar life in regards of usteblishing the Law of God.
Why wasn't Jesus fighting but Muhammad and Moses did?
Its because Jesus was born in time were the Law of God was already usteblished and all he must to do was to call the people of Isreal to return to it........simply he lived were the justice ruled....likewise Moses and Muhammad. They both lived in times when even the Prophet of God needed sword.
What you wrote (Jesus preached to love your enemies. Mohamed was the opposite. How can both be from the same god?) s hypocritical if you believed in Bible....because Moses himself commanded to kill in the name of God...for example when he was ordered to kill those who worshiped the golden calf...or to kill every man and woman who slept with man but to keep the virgins for himself just for being the enemies of God.
....does it means Moses and Jesus were not from the same God?
....no rather they both came from the same God but lived and preached in deferent circumstances.
....Muhammad lived among people who worshiped all kinds of deites....they baried their daughters alive...they fought war over single camel....and woman couldn't walk from town to town without being rape and there was no ustablished Law to prevent theses things and to panish the criminals.
These people hated justice and loved evil and they were ready to kill everyone who would oppose them.
Muhammad was sent to bring the justice to these people just like Moses was sent to his people.
During the time of Jesus' ministry Israel was under the rule of the Romans. The reason the Jews rejected Jesus was because they were looking for a warrior king who would free them from Roman rule. Jesus was not what they were looking for because they did not understand their own Scriptures. Jesus fulfilled their Scriptures; the Law and the Prophets.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tried to think for a minute and tell me how is it that Muhammad and Moses lived very similar life in regards of usteblishing the Law of God.
Why wasn't Jesus fighting but Muhammad and Moses did?
Its because Jesus was born in time were the Law of God was already usteblished and all he must to do was to call the people of Isreal to return to it........simply he lived were the justice ruled....likewise Moses and Muhammad. They both lived in times when even the Prophet of God needed sword.
What you wrote (Jesus preached to love your enemies. Mohamed was the opposite. How can both be from the same god?) s hypocritical if you believed in Bible....because Moses himself commanded to kill in the name of God...for example when he was ordered to kill those who worshiped the golden calf...or to kill every man and woman who slept with man but to keep the virgins for himself just for being the enemies of God.
....does it means Moses and Jesus were not from the same God?
....no rather they both came from the same God but lived and preached in deferent circumstances.
....Muhammad lived among people who worshiped all kinds of deites....they baried their daughters alive...they fought war over single camel....and woman couldn't walk from town to town without being rape and there was no ustablished Law to prevent theses things and to panish the criminals.
These people hated justice and loved evil and they were ready to kill everyone who would oppose them.
Muhammad was sent to bring the justice to these people just like Moses was sent to his people.
Did Jesus try to overthrow Roman rule of Israel? No! muslims have nothing in common with Jesus when they fight to take over Israel instead of living in peace with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Aristofanis 441,635
Ancient giant humans in Islam religion (Mar '13) 5 min kenryota 138
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min J RULES 219,990
Dear Muslim friends 8 min harminder 820
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 13 min harminder 54,470
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 20 min DaniEl 1,267
News Apology over 'halal' black pudding on sale in Aldi 36 min Andrew 6
More from around the web