Canada: Muslim population fastest growing

May 9, 2013 Full story: www.thestarphoenix.com 255
Statistics released Wednesday confirm what can already be seen: more mosques with busier prayer services and the increasing prevalence of women dressed in hijabs and niqabs in all walks of life. Islam is the fastest-growing religious group in the country ... Full Story

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#154 May 11, 2013
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote the verse number? Don't propagate your atheistic ideas.
Do you even have a clue what atheism is? Atheism is the rejection of God or any other deity. It is not the rejection of religion.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#155 May 11, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know sh*t. Your whole life is being an internet troll. It's pretty obvious that you resent white people because the girls never gave you a second look. Sad....but funny.
It's even sadder, or funnier, than that. He's a self-loathing White boy, fed on a diet of Liberal crap that his tiny mind was more than happy to lap up.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#156 May 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Suey!*oink oink* Got Dew?
You already said that, coolie. It was juvenile and boring the first time.

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#157 May 11, 2013
Isn't it time to change your Depends old man underpants Yoder? Racist chump!

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#158 May 11, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It's even sadder, or funnier, than that. He's a self-loathing White boy, fed on a diet of Liberal crap that his tiny mind was more than happy to lap up.
But I'm right about the girls not giving him the time of day. Look at the way he behaves.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#159 May 11, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>But I'm right about the girls not giving him the time of day. Look at the way he behaves.
Oh you nailed that one on the head. The only time he's been on a date is when his mommy asks him to take the garbage out.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#160 May 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
I'm hot for old guys who wear Depends. I'm also a racist chimp!
We already know you're a racist chimp. You've made that abundantly clear to anyone who can read. We could have done without knowing your particular perversion though.

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#161 May 11, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>You already said that, coolie. It was juvenile and boring the first time.
Suey! Got soap? Suey!*oink oink*

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#162 May 11, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we know. Is that all you have, jag-off?
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#163 May 11, 2013
Nobody cares about the desolate Yukon territories anyway that's why the Canadian population is so low, no one in their right minds would bear a child in the hellish expanse of nothingness.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#165 May 11, 2013
Its Tinywood wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Jassbender have to bring your own soap to the YMCA shower. If you had been a harder worker at KFC, you could have had the assistant manager's position on the night shift. Just think you and your bum chum Jassbender could have moved to an apartment outside of the projects, that had a shower facility and didn't share a common toilet and sink with the rest of the building. But it was too bad you couldn't quit huffing metallic spray paint out of a paper bag, little ignorant fool. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#166 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we know. Is that all you have, jag-off?
Don't mind him, that's just his mating call. Yet another reason he can't get a girlfriend, he's species confused.
Let's just say that the livestock on the farms around his trailer park no longer turn their backs to him when he's around.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#167 May 12, 2013
Its Tinywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an excerpt out the Doctoral thesis you did for your Poli Sci PhD? <¦-o

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#168 May 12, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't say Christianity didn't exist during the period when Deuteronomy was written so therefore those laws don't apply to them, and then turn around and excuse their use of various OT verses to condemn gay people.
Up until the Bible was translated out of Greek, the term homosexual was never used. In English, the term was derived from "arsenokoites". Arsenokoites was derived from a similar Hebrew word which literally meant "temple prostitution".
I suspect the mistranslation was a sloppy attempt to mash the meanings of the Greek word "arseno" and the Latin word "coitus" which would literally mean "man-sex". The assumption being koites and coitus mean the same thing, which they do not.
Anyway, my point was and still is, all deistic religions are crap. One can still believe in God without the baggage of dogma associated with religion. Get rid of religious dogma, and you eliminate a major source of friction among humans.
Of course as history has shown, it's not like we need religion as an excuse to go kill other people for their land, resources, cultural mores, whatever.
You have poor knowledge of Christian theology, how the Bible applies to it, the differences and significances of the OT and NT.

I suggest you find a site to explain it better to you.

You said the Bible commands Christians to kill. It does not. You can twists things however you want because you hate Christianity, hate religion, but the fact remains Christians are not commanded to kill.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#169 May 12, 2013
Lawerf1 wrote:
Well I suppose we are gonna find out one day when the Muslim population becomes the majority. It's inevitable they will, it's inevitable the world will tolerate them as any normal person should. Lets just hope they do the same.
That will never happen even though the muslim population may increase in the short-term, the next generation will eventually get sucked into the North American way of life. This means both parents working and less time for babies.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#170 May 12, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
That will never happen even though the muslim population may increase in the short-term, the next generation will eventually get sucked into the North American way of life. This means both parents working and less time for babies.
That's a good thing, the Muslim Chieftains and Warlords breed the women faster than cockroaches, while the male cannon fodder bugger their buddies and sons of buddies. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#172 May 12, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poor knowledge of Christian theology, how the Bible applies to it, the differences and significances of the OT and NT.
I suggest you find a site to explain it better to you.
You said the Bible commands Christians to kill. It does not. You can twists things however you want because you hate Christianity, hate religion, but the fact remains Christians are not commanded to kill.
Got a better idea. Have your fellow "Christians" find a site to better explain it to THEM.
You see NW, my knowledge of Christian theology is actually quite good. I'm fully aware that the OT is a covenenant between God and Israel. While the NT is a covenant between God and the individual. However, the VAST majority of Christians I've run across utterly fail to understand that distinction. That's why I brought up the subject of gay people.
So when people say the Koran commands its followers to kill the unbeliever, I point out the Bible does as well. The fact you don't LIKE I pointed it out isn't my problem.

HOWEVER, the impliction here seems to be that if the command is in the Koran, then every Muslim will eventually obey it at some point.
But when the same command is in the Bible, suddenly the excuses start flying. "Oh those Christians, what a swell group of people".

Since you like suggesting sites to educate oneself, I'd suggest you take a look at ALL the death just in the 20th century alone, that occured in the name of Christianity.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#173 May 12, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a better idea. Have your fellow "Christians" find a site to better explain it to THEM.
You see NW, my knowledge of Christian theology is actually quite good. I'm fully aware that the OT is a covenenant between God and Israel. While the NT is a covenant between God and the individual. However, the VAST majority of Christians I've run across utterly fail to understand that distinction. That's why I brought up the subject of gay people.
So when people say the Koran commands its followers to kill the unbeliever, I point out the Bible does as well. The fact you don't LIKE I pointed it out isn't my problem.
HOWEVER, the impliction here seems to be that if the command is in the Koran, then every Muslim will eventually obey it at some point.
But when the same command is in the Bible, suddenly the excuses start flying. "Oh those Christians, what a swell group of people".
Since you like suggesting sites to educate oneself, I'd suggest you take a look at ALL the death just in the 20th century alone, that occured in the name of Christianity.
Once again, if your knowledge of the Bible and Christian theology is quite good as you say, then why did you say Christians are commanded to kill?
Rakk

Pickerington, OH

#174 May 12, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>Just answer the question and you'll see why I asked.
I have replied! Waiting on you to respond

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#175 May 12, 2013
Max wrote:
A funeral procession once passed in front of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and he stood up out of respect. When he was told the person in the coffin was Jewish and not Muslim, he said:“Was it not a living (soul)?” Bukhari:V2N399
Hi Max.
Perhaps you can clarify soothing for me. Was this before or after he told the 'faithful' not to suffer the infidel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min eanassir 203,997
Let Islamic Reform Start in America 10 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 1
You will all accept islam 16 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 91
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min AbbiJZombie 379,835
America loves Jihad ? 26 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 7
tom is a bitch 32 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 3
Sunni Tom Is A Half Breed 34 min Tom ben Fontaine ... 3
Do Christians worship three gods? 3 hr bmz 111
Why are muslims circumcised 5 hr bmz 47

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE