islam is satanic, allah is satan

islam is satanic, allah is satan

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 101
Next Last
god

Hackensack, NJ

#1 Aug 24, 2006
the bible tells us that satan was a liar from the beginning & that he kills & steals. isnt this a good description of salami (islam)
afifa

Preston, UK

#2 Aug 24, 2006
no it isnt
Allah is One

Saudi Arabia

#3 Aug 25, 2006
hey u and Quran tells us Allah has given time till jugment coz he can get out frm right path like u pplz u r also satan
god

Irvington, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2006
Allah is One wrote:
hey u and Quran tells us Allah has given time till jugment coz he can get out frm right path like u pplz u r also satan
youd better improve yr english if you want to be understood

i want you to discover yr will as separate from the will of yr society
Opinion

Lenexa, KS

#5 Aug 25, 2006
god wrote:
the bible tells us that satan was a liar from the beginning & that he kills & steals. isnt this a good description of salami (islam)
A very good description. Your are 100% right.
420 ease the mind

Pittsburg, CA

#6 Aug 25, 2006
god wrote:
the bible tells us that satan was a liar from the beginning & that he kills & steals. isnt this a good description of salami (islam)
First off, You should change your name. You bring religion into this and quote the bible and yet You take Gods name (or at least title).

that violates one of the 10 commandments right there.

I dont know if "Allah" is a false God. It is said God has many names. When God devided man during the babylonian days, Men were said to pronounce G-ds name differently.

Although some argue that Allah is a pagan Moon God. I'm not sure if this is true or not. I do know that the muslims had raped the torah and spun it 180 degrees. Its ammusing the the Jewish Faith is nearly 4000 years old and Islam is only 1400 years old but whatever th Quran says goes. One could argue the same about Christianity but with Jesus, He only revised laws or corrected or rebuked them. The laws stayed pretty much the same and in some cases became more strict (Like just thinking about your neighbors wife you have sinned in your heart as opposed to actually doing it).

Islam is just insane. I think religion in general is just insane. I am a stong believer in Chrsit but I am curious as to how much the bible was changed or knowing now about the less important scriptures that the Roman Catholics left out of the orriginal written texts.

But islam is just plagiarism. Oh please Mussies, Don't stone me to death for having an opinion.

And GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY! >;[
Ninja Stock Trader

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2006
420 ease the mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is just insane. I think religion in general is just insane. I am a stong believer in Chrsit but I am curious as to how much the bible was changed or knowing now about the less important scriptures that the Roman Catholics left out of the orriginal written texts.
>;[
Islam is insane? How many Jews were beaten killed and tortured at the hands of people who follow a christian god? Luther spoke of the need to set synagogues on fire, destroy Jewish prayerbooks, forbid rabbis from preaching, seize Jews' property and money, smash and destroy their homes, and ensure that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time."

I dont think Islam has yet quiet gotten it right, but neither has any other religion that I have encourntered. It just happens that right now Islam is the one that is so talked about is because 19 people managed to bring down two buildings. After a while, Christians or Hewbrews will realized that they are actually loosing to the fastest growing religion in the world and start resorting "again" to their own brutal tactics...a vicious cycle of history
Sultan of Swing

Leesburg, FL

#8 Aug 26, 2006
Ninja Stock Trader wrote:
<quoted text>
After a while, Christians or Hewbrews will realized that they are actually loosing to the fastest growing religion in the world and start resorting "again" to their own brutal tactics...a vicious cycle of history
If we are lucky, thats exactly what we will do.
Peace

London, UK

#9 Aug 27, 2006
People please dont use people as a means of distinguishing a religion. I'm muslim and i dont believe in violence. Those people that go around killing and blowing stuff up are a bunch of terrorists that are terrorising people. lets not forgot what terrorism really means and stop linking it with islam. i wouldnt dream of doing the same to christians because i've learnt about the religion and i KNOW with assurity that thats not what christianity is about either. The media has opposed islam and destorted its meaning and people are easily lead. You have big countries waging war on muslim countries going into there lands and totally destroying people claiming there getting rid of the bad guys and when those sad helpless people are driven to insanity go and blow them self up, then there considered terrorist. Think about the news that gets played over in them poor evaded countries, they must think the americans and any tom dick and harry that love violence are the terrorist. Trust me when i say this ISLAM isnt a terrorist religion its some people that are crazy, like kkk they are christians who believe killing people and terrorising them is holy yet NOBODY calls them terrorist and they have been terrorising for years. oh and i'm with him that you should consider changing your name because there is only one God.
general g

London, UK

#10 Aug 27, 2006
To say allah is satanic would say the one god and creator is satanic because thats what Allah means a diety that has no gendor and that nothing can be attributed to him or comparable to him. The jews call him elli and the arabs call him allah when said from native speakers it sounds very similar. The english speaking christians call him god which is a greek word. 4th century christians do anyway but the first century called him elli or alli, And not to mention the aramaic sounds almost exactly like the arabs (ALLA) and thats the language jesus spoke and what better reference to use then he himself. So as you can see that would make no sence to call allah satanic unless your not religious (even then thats proper desrespect to about 6 billion people).
general g

London, UK

#12 Aug 28, 2006
Its so funny how people on the internet are so brave and think they can talk a certan way that makes them feel better about themselfs. I'm almost certain from the bottem of my heart if you said that next to my face you wouldnt have one left. Anyway let me school you abit, Allah does not mean moon diety. It means the one true god that has no gender wasnt created but is the creator he wasnt begotten nor does he begget, he has no partners and you cant attribute anything to him. Its not for me to prove it to you but its for you to prove it to me, you made a statement so back your words otherwise your just some stupid peace of shit that has no knowledge and talks straight out his ass. By the way i hope you dont come to london speaking that crap cause the brothers down hear dont take them things lightly. trust me when i say that. you can always just speak freely dont bother me, just know that there would be one less christiano ronaldo.
god

Irvington, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2006
general g wrote:
To say allah is satanic would say the one god and creator is satanic because thats what Allah means a diety that has no gendor and that nothing can be attributed to him or comparable to him. The jews call him elli and the arabs call him allah when said from native speakers it sounds very similar. The english speaking christians call him god which is a greek word. 4th century christians do anyway but the first century called him elli or alli, And not to mention the aramaic sounds almost exactly like the arabs (ALLA) and thats the language jesus spoke and what better reference to use then he himself. So as you can see that would make no sence to call allah satanic unless your not religious (even then thats proper desrespect to about 6 billion people).
when will ye [email protected] get it thru yr heads that allah is the general name for gods, even false gods

a god is only as good as it is defined. our god jehovah defines itself as 'i will be what i will be'. in other words no one tells me what to do
god

Irvington, NY

#14 Aug 28, 2006
Allah is One wrote:
hey u and Quran tells us Allah has given time till jugment coz he can get out frm right path like u pplz u r also satan
smart @ss why dont you call our god jehovah satan
god

Irvington, NY

#15 Aug 28, 2006
420 ease the mind wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, You should change your name. You bring religion into this and quote the bible and yet You take Gods name (or at least title).
that violates one of the 10 commandments right there.
I dont know if "Allah" is a false God. It is said God has many names. When God devided man during the babylonian days, Men were said to pronounce G-ds name differently.
Although some argue that Allah is a pagan Moon God. I'm not sure if this is true or not. I do know that the muslims had raped the torah and spun it 180 degrees. Its ammusing the the Jewish Faith is nearly 4000 years old and Islam is only 1400 years old but whatever th Quran says goes. One could argue the same about Christianity but with Jesus, He only revised laws or corrected or rebuked them. The laws stayed pretty much the same and in some cases became more strict (Like just thinking about your neighbors wife you have sinned in your heart as opposed to actually doing it).
Islam is just insane. I think religion in general is just insane. I am a stong believer in Chrsit but I am curious as to how much the bible was changed or knowing now about the less important scriptures that the Roman Catholics left out of the orriginal written texts.
But islam is just plagiarism. Oh please Mussies, Don't stone me to death for having an opinion.
And GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY! >;[
ive found that the only religious concept that really turns me on is the hindu concept that we are god

since i believe im god im not subject to commandments
god

Irvington, NY

#16 Aug 28, 2006
420 ease the mind wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, You should change your name. You bring religion into this and quote the bible and yet You take Gods name (or at least title).
that violates one of the 10 commandments right there.
I dont know if "Allah" is a false God. It is said God has many names. When God devided man during the babylonian days, Men were said to pronounce G-ds name differently.
Although some argue that Allah is a pagan Moon God. I'm not sure if this is true or not. I do know that the muslims had raped the torah and spun it 180 degrees. Its ammusing the the Jewish Faith is nearly 4000 years old and Islam is only 1400 years old but whatever th Quran says goes. One could argue the same about Christianity but with Jesus, He only revised laws or corrected or rebuked them. The laws stayed pretty much the same and in some cases became more strict (Like just thinking about your neighbors wife you have sinned in your heart as opposed to actually doing it).
Islam is just insane. I think religion in general is just insane. I am a stong believer in Chrsit but I am curious as to how much the bible was changed or knowing now about the less important scriptures that the Roman Catholics left out of the orriginal written texts.
But islam is just plagiarism. Oh please Mussies, Don't stone me to death for having an opinion.
And GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY! >;[
yes muzs get outta my country you subversives
god

Irvington, NY

#17 Aug 28, 2006
Ninja Stock Trader wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is insane? How many Jews were beaten killed and tortured at the hands of people who follow a christian god? Luther spoke of the need to set synagogues on fire, destroy Jewish prayerbooks, forbid rabbis from preaching, seize Jews' property and money, smash and destroy their homes, and ensure that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time."
I dont think Islam has yet quiet gotten it right, but neither has any other religion that I have encourntered. It just happens that right now Islam is the one that is so talked about is because 19 people managed to bring down two buildings. After a while, Christians or Hewbrews will realized that they are actually loosing to the fastest growing religion in the world and start resorting "again" to their own brutal tactics...a vicious cycle of history
yr comparing the past of c'y w. the present of salami. not fair

yes c'y must get much more aggressive to beat salami

you libs love that cycle of violence concept. as long as history goes on there will be such & ye had better get used to it. violence is the engine of progress
god

Irvington, NY

#18 Aug 28, 2006
Peace wrote:
People please dont use people as a means of distinguishing a religion. I'm muslim and i dont believe in violence. Those people that go around killing and blowing stuff up are a bunch of terrorists that are terrorising people. lets not forgot what terrorism really means and stop linking it with islam. i wouldnt dream of doing the same to christians because i've learnt about the religion and i KNOW with assurity that thats not what christianity is about either. The media has opposed islam and destorted its meaning and people are easily lead. You have big countries waging war on muslim countries going into there lands and totally destroying people claiming there getting rid of the bad guys and when those sad helpless people are driven to insanity go and blow them self up, then there considered terrorist. Think about the news that gets played over in them poor evaded countries, they must think the americans and any tom dick and harry that love violence are the terrorist. Trust me when i say this ISLAM isnt a terrorist religion its some people that are crazy, like kkk they are christians who believe killing people and terrorising them is holy yet NOBODY calls them terrorist and they have been terrorising for years. oh and i'm with him that you should consider changing your name because there is only one God.
yr book the narko is full of violence. any muz that doesnt believe in violence doesnt believe in the narko

in salami there are terrorists & enablers of same

unless you are akmadiyya which i doubt
god

Irvington, NY

#19 Aug 28, 2006
general g wrote:
To say allah is satanic would say the one god and creator is satanic because thats what Allah means a diety that has no gendor and that nothing can be attributed to him or comparable to him. The jews call him elli and the arabs call him allah when said from native speakers it sounds very similar. The english speaking christians call him god which is a greek word. 4th century christians do anyway but the first century called him elli or alli, And not to mention the aramaic sounds almost exactly like the arabs (ALLA) and thats the language jesus spoke and what better reference to use then he himself. So as you can see that would make no sence to call allah satanic unless your not religious (even then thats proper desrespect to about 6 billion people).
yr the type of person who gets mesmerised by a word & goes gaga over it
god

Irvington, NY

#20 Aug 28, 2006
general g wrote:
To say allah is satanic would say the one god and creator is satanic because thats what Allah means a diety that has no gendor and that nothing can be attributed to him or comparable to him. The jews call him elli and the arabs call him allah when said from native speakers it sounds very similar. The english speaking christians call him god which is a greek word. 4th century christians do anyway but the first century called him elli or alli, And not to mention the aramaic sounds almost exactly like the arabs (ALLA) and thats the language jesus spoke and what better reference to use then he himself. So as you can see that would make no sence to call allah satanic unless your not religious (even then thats proper desrespect to about 6 billion people).
lalah is satan disquised as god
god

Irvington, NY

#21 Aug 28, 2006
general g wrote:
Its so funny how people on the internet are so brave and think they can talk a certan way that makes them feel better about themselfs. I'm almost certain from the bottem of my heart if you said that next to my face you wouldnt have one left. Anyway let me school you abit, Allah does not mean moon diety. It means the one true god that has no gender wasnt created but is the creator he wasnt begotten nor does he begget, he has no partners and you cant attribute anything to him. Its not for me to prove it to you but its for you to prove it to me, you made a statement so back your words otherwise your just some stupid peace of shit that has no knowledge and talks straight out his ass. By the way i hope you dont come to london speaking that crap cause the brothers down hear dont take them things lightly. trust me when i say that. you can always just speak freely dont bother me, just know that there would be one less christiano ronaldo.
typical muz you. fight words w. violence

yr children & need to grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 101
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I became a muslim after reading this 2 min Chico 26
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 2 min Not a Mouselim 2
How many has Holy Islam slaughtered this week? 5 min Passer by 2
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 7 min jinxi 59
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 21 min Faith Michigan 492,042
follow the footsteps of hajar 23 min HHUGS 1
News France's Sarkozy Brands Burkinis a "provocation" 41 min Islam sucks 13
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 253,912
More from around the web