abba

Mesquite, NV

#207 Feb 4, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
So, Abba is Tom Fontaine. Not a shock.
who is that?r u retardad? oh u r. i forget ur a dum kafir. i want my dhimmi taxes.
Timesten

Pittsfield, MA

#208 Feb 4, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>who is that?r u retardad? oh u r. i forget ur a dum kafir. i want my dhimmi taxes.
She thinks I'm you and you're me..... ignore the idiot
She can't see the ISP locations.
THOMAS W FONTAINE

Irving, TX

#209 Feb 4, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to quit using my "Timesten" name-it is bad for my chitty reputation. And who are you calling an idiot, you flaming loon?

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#210 Feb 5, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>who is that?r u retardad? oh u r. i forget ur a dum kafir. i want my dhimmi taxes.
Once again Tom, you're not smart enough to pull it off. You were to eager to answer for Tom, to not be tom. Especially in a thread that you've never participated in then suddenly come to Tommy boy's rescue.

And you deny being a muslim, yet everything you reference with your socks is islamic tom. Why do you deny it, just to show everyone you are?

#211 Feb 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's you. Or is it Wendy? Zionist? Never mind the ISP, you've been proven to use proxy sites. You're abba sock was to eager to answer for you again. Just like your Zush Zush, that show's your proxy Iraq ISP, just like all the other vulgar socks you've been caught red handed using.

As you've already been told by many, you're not smart enough to pull it off Wendy, Oops, Trollypop, Oops, Zionist, Oops, No matter what you call you're self, as in the sock de jour, You're still crap for brains tommy fontaine.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Carstairs, Canada

#212 Feb 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks I'm you and you're me..... ignore the idiot
We know its you vulgar-tommy.

Your MO never changes.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#213 Feb 5, 2013
Tommy is a retired truck driver who is a 60 year old man child. He has been disowned by his family and his brother thinks he is nuts. Tommy has a deep rooted hate for the USA, Jews, and anybody who is more succesful then he is which is about 95% of the population. He now spends his days and nights creating a terribly disjointed website that spews all his hate and insanity. Without the internet he would sit in a dark basement mumbling to himslef and drooling.
Pity him like you would pity the Village Idiot.
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I really couldn't care any less. Your over inflated narcissistic ego tells you what you want to hear I guess. When that's the only thing telling you anything positive Tom, then that's called crazy, and we all know you are bat crap crazy.
You ask who has a heart but then keep your racist slanderous threads going. And you wonder why everyone calles you a retard. At least you admit it.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#214 Feb 5, 2013

#215 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Tommy is a retired truck driver who is a 60 year old man child. He has been disowned by his family and his brother thinks he is nuts. Tommy has a deep rooted hate for the USA, Jews, and anybody who is more succesful then he is which is about 95% of the population. He now spends his days and nights creating a terribly disjointed website that spews all his hate and insanity. Without the internet he would sit in a dark basement mumbling to himslef and drooling.
<quoted text>
Very well put. He's been a traitor to his own country and terrorist minded ever since he be friended Jane Alpert who is a convicted terrorist. Probably even before that, but this friendship he had with her brought it public.Patriot dug up a whole heap of Tommy's past and through it in his face, and to no ones surprise, it's much of the same as he is today. A racist hate spreading evil dweeb. He lost his mind years ago, and now he's just a pathetic excuse for a terrorist minded dweeb.

Ask him about his friendship with Jane Alpert. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why his family disowned him. It's also the same time that his teenaged wife walked out on him. He claims she was unfaithful, but it wasn't her running around with a terrorist bomber girl. It was him.

#216 Feb 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know its you vulgar-tommy.
Your MO never changes.
Everyone know's it's him. His stupidity is like fingerprints. It's all over everthing he touches.
george whyte

Grimsby, UK

#217 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
well said

Manhattan, New York

#218 Feb 5, 2013
Tommy has been all over Topix, supporting terrorists, supporting exterme Islam, and claiming bin Laden wasn't responsible for the 9/11 attacks .... he is as Nutty as they come and doesn't live in the same reality the rest of us do
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put. He's been a traitor to his own country and terrorist minded ever since he be friended Jane Alpert who is a convicted terrorist. Probably even before that, but this friendship he had with her brought it public.Patriot dug up a whole heap of Tommy's past and through it in his face, and to no ones surprise, it's much of the same as he is today. A racist hate spreading evil dweeb. He lost his mind years ago, and now he's just a pathetic excuse for a terrorist minded dweeb.
Ask him about his friendship with Jane Alpert. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why his family disowned him. It's also the same time that his teenaged wife walked out on him. He claims she was unfaithful, but it wasn't her running around with a terrorist bomber girl. It was him.

#219 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Tommy has been all over Topix, supporting terrorists, supporting exterme Islam, and claiming bin Laden wasn't responsible for the 9/11 attacks .... he is as Nutty as they come and doesn't live in the same reality the rest of us do
<quoted text>
And you the stalking troll is more nuttier.
And on OBL...Not Guilty...
Get educated RADEKTroll.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
And you are the terrorist along with your buds.

#220 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
RADEKT is a retired NUT driver who is a 6 year old child. He has been disowned by his family and his brother TROLLS thinks he is nuts. RADEKT has a deep rooted hate for the TRUTH, GOOD Jews, and anybody who is more succesful then he is which is about 95% of the population. He now spends his days and nights creating TROLLTRASH WITHOUT a terribly disjointed website that spews all his hate and insanity. With the internet he sitS in a dark basement mumbling to himslef and drooling.
<quoted text>
Works this way also

#221 Feb 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Works this way also
Deliberately changing his words proves you know he's right.

#222 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. He's been a nut job for years. Explains a lot.

Manhattan, New York

#223 Feb 5, 2013
is that why the Spanish High Court indicted him for the 9/11 attacks in 2003 !?!?!?!?!?

You don't pay attention to reality do you !?!??!!?
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And you the stalking troll is more nuttier.
And on OBL...Not Guilty...
Get educated RADEKTroll.
And you are the terrorist along with your buds.

Manhattan, New York

#224 Feb 5, 2013
it says a lot that a 60 year old truck driver would do something that childish but I guess it's better then starting threads about poeple who don't agree with you ........ and I always thought truck drivers were tuff guys !?!?!??!?!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Works this way also

#225 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
it says a lot that a 60 year old truck driver would do something that childish but I guess it's better then starting threads about poeple who don't agree with you ........ and I always thought truck drivers were tuff guys !?!?!??!?!
<quoted text>
He told you he's a retired truck driver?. In the Berkshire eagle newpaper, he was listed as a Refrigerator mechanic, He told me he was a "D.J" On another thread he said he renovated houses. Then he said he's disabled, and on disability. Sounds like the nutjob can't keep his story straight.

I guess when you are like minded as a terrorist, you can't keep your story straight. OBL couldn't and neither can he.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#226 Feb 5, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he said he's disabled, and on disability. Sounds like the nutjob can't keep his story straight.
what do u have agianst disablad ppls you fking retard neenaa. just do like victoria.chaepen life so we can juss kill it if it dont a good proposal.obortions. etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Lena 386,001
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 6 min Dak-Original 51,826
Muslims destroy historic church 9 min Yupp111 3
Beaten for being western 9 min supersonic boom 20
Why alcohol is banned 16 min Onelawforall 1
UKIP tells the truth about islam 19 min supersonic boom 2
Taliban seek psychiatric help 25 min Onelawforall 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 56 min Shamma 205,790
There is no ALLAH. 1 hr Just a guy 189
Reading Quran Increases IQ 5 hr Snuggles 149

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE