Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I am a Jew and I hate hamas and no the palestaines do not have anywhere eise to go but because of all of the Muslim and Jewish countries in the Middle East and Far East only one allows them to go and guess what that is Israel so unless you want the refugees who stay in the Middle East and far east to be shelter less and forced into concentration camps much like the holocaust don't destroy Israel and it has been trying to make peace with the countries in the Middle East and yes I mean Israel NOT hamas!

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Robyn wrote:
I am a Jew and I hate hamas and no the palestaines do not have anywhere eise to go but because of all of the Muslim and Jewish countries in the Middle East and Far East only one allows them to go and guess what that is Israel so unless you want the refugees who stay in the Middle East and far east to be shelter less and forced into concentration camps much like the holocaust don't destroy Israel and it has been trying to make peace with the countries in the Middle East and yes I mean Israel NOT hamas!
It's stupid Tommy's hate agenda. His Islamic/nazi hate speech against the people. He doesn't care about the Palestinians, this was proven years ago, he just wants to slander the Jews the way how Mohammad told him too. Nothing more.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Robyn wrote:
You went to the IDF propaganda class I see
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's stupid Tommy's hate agenda. His Islamic/nazi hate speech against the people. He doesn't care about the Palestinians, this was proven years ago, he just wants to slander the Jews the way how Mohammad told him too. Nothing more.
Wrong again miss War/hatemonger. I love these Jews.
And your reason for being on this forum is.....Only one I see is...
https://www.google.com/search...
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

idf kills kids wrote:
Five children - all under the age of 16 and three from the same family - were killed in an IAF strike in Jabalya, a refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said. Witnesses said the children were playing soccer when the missile struck.
At least five Hamas militants, including the son of a senior Hamas lawmaker, Khalil al-Haya, and two PRC militants were killed in several attacks in northern Gaza and Gaza City. Al-Haya is one of Hamas' top figures in Gaza, and has himself escaped assassination attempts, including an IAF strike that killed his brother last year. Hamas said his son had commanded a rocket-launching squad in northern Gaza.
Visiting the morgue at Gaza City's Shifa hospital Thursday, al-Haya said he was proud that his son had lost his life for the Hamas cause, like many of his relatives.
"I thank God for this gift, he said. This is the 10th member of my family to receive the honor of martyrdom."
Overnight, IAF jets blasted a government building in Gaza. Palestinian health officials said a 6-month-old baby was killed in the attack, and 30 people were wounded.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/idf-kills-20-pale...
Timesten-Fontaine.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

idf kills kids wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty Jewish of you to say.
http://static.pyzam.com/img/thumbs/g_340/grap...
Timesten-Fontaine.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

idf kills kids wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I am anti-evil. I love these Jews
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TMI...
Timesten-Fontaine.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Daniel Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a better idea, maybe talk to you parents, see what they have to say on the issue. First hand experience is better than reading a bunch of websites.
Not Timesten-Fontaine.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
The IDF has no mercy for the children in Gaza nursery schools
A large, broad army is fighting against a helpless population and a weak, ragged organization that has fled the conflict zones.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...
Vintage Timesten-Fontaine.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Timesten-Fontaine.
That's FORSURE!!:)

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's FORSURE!!:)
Hi Neenaa. How are you? Is it freezing cold where you are? It was -34 this morning when I came home from work. Too cold even for skiing!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Neenaa. How are you? Is it freezing cold where you are? It was -34 this morning when I came home from work. Too cold even for skiing!
It's crazy crazy cold! But in 3 short weeks, I'll be in the fun in the sun.:) I can't wait. I don't know if you've heard or not. So I'll send you a PM.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FONTAINE

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
Same old, same old. Just like a broken retard.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

FONTAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old, same old. Just like a broken retard.
That's just tom in a nut shell. Same old retard.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

But this retard knows all about you and yours and that's why you keep coming back to me. You can't stand that fact.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Murdering Babies is 'Permissible' When They're Palestinian
(SACRAMENTO)- US media have been widely and repeatedly reporting on the awful March 11 murder of three small Israeli children and their parents. While no one yet knows who committed this act, reports presume that the murderers were Palestinian, and for this reason the incident is receiving major attention. Various heads of state, including President Obama, have condemned it.

Members of the Fogel family of Itamar
who were stabbed to death in their home
If it turns out that the murderer or murderers were Israeli, as some previously presumed “terrorists” have turned out to be, or a foreign worker who had previously threatened the family over unpaid wages, as some reports from the area suggest, it is likely that coverage of the incident will quickly vanish from U.S. headlines.
http://www.sa lem-
Which children matter?
Finally, news reports on the abhorrent Itamar murders fail to mention the frequent, tragic, and equally abhorrent killing of massive numbers of Palestinian children by Israelis.
For example, the Los Angeles Times reported that the Itamar incident was “the deadliest such attack against Jewish settlers in the area since 2002,” but didn’t bother to report that there have been numerous deadly attacks on Palestinians in the area in the intervening years, that dozens of Palestinian minors have been killed, many more injured and maimed, and even more Palestinian mothers, fathers, and grandparents killed.
This viewpoint is typical of U.S. media. Statistical studies show that primetime network news shows report on Israeli children’s deaths at rates up to 14 times greater than they report on Palestinian children’s deaths; regional newspapers report Israeli deaths at even more disproportionate rates.
Palestinian deaths are therefore often virtually invisible to American news consumers, even though they occurred first and are far greater in number.
news.com/articles/march192011/palestine-babie...
Read...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
But this retard knows all about you and yours and that's why you keep coming back to me. You can't stand that fact.
I really couldn't care any less. Your over inflated narcissistic ego tells you what you want to hear I guess. When that's the only thing telling you anything positive Tom, then that's called crazy, and we all know you are bat crap crazy.

You ask who has a heart but then keep your racist slanderous threads going. And you wonder why everyone calles you a retard. At least you admit it.
abba

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I really couldn't care any less. Your over inflated narcissistic ego tells you what you want to hear I guess. When that's the only thing telling you anything positive Tom, then that's called crazy, and we all know you are bat crap crazy.
You ask who has a heart but then keep your racist slanderous threads going. And you wonder why everyone calles you a retard. At least you admit it.
U neena an u kafir girls r the MOST bigotad hipocrites ive ever seen.not 1 girl in school wuold ever say things like this so u tell u 2 watch ur mouth an b like other normal girls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

So, Abba is Tom Fontaine. Not a shock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Sex during Ramadan a sin 7 min Bombardier 8
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Dalit Trolls Fixers 355,828
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr El Cid 199,434
Al-Jazeera TV At It Again 2 hr ashkar cursing israel 4
Islam kya hai ? (Jan '12) 2 hr Bhai 39
****For Music Lovers **** (Feb '12) 3 hr ashkar cursing israel 2,480
How Smear Campaign Works - the Indonesia Way 3 hr Rusty Tin Can 3
•••
•••