** 9-11 was an inside job **

#349 Feb 14, 2013
The IDF THANKS YOU rad.....lol me too

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#350 Feb 14, 2013
you are a Psycho
Timesten wrote:
What a mindless spamming off topic idiot you are, those wounds I gave you will never heal eh.
And I'll bet you have the mark also eh RAD?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#351 Feb 15, 2013
Timesten wrote:
The IDF THANKS YOU rad.....lol me too
You are one sad pathetic mental case Fontaine. Better watch out fridge man, the IDF is spying on you. They can see everything you're doing in your trailer. LOL!!
PATUSA

Carmel, ME

#352 Feb 15, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sad pathetic mental case Fontaine. Better watch out fridge man, the IDF is spying on you. They can see everything you're doing in your trailer. LOL!!
And don't leave out the "community dumpster". It's a known hideout for 'bomber wannabe' failures in society.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#353 Feb 15, 2013
May God in heaven embrace and keep all IDF soldiers wherever they are, if within sky, dry land or sea.

Blessed forever be the army of heroes, guardians of gates, protectors of the righteous, knights of fields and deserts.

All of Israel is thankful for the brave IDF troops and wishes for them to stay safe and courageous!
Ghirilin

Baghdad, Iraq

#354 Feb 15, 2013
I think Israel is in fear because its existence itself is in danger.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#355 Feb 15, 2013
Lipush wrote:
May God in heaven embrace and keep all IDF soldiers wherever they are, if within sky, dry land or sea.
!
LOL.allah(swa) willng may u be drivan from our lands zionist.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#356 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.allah(swa) willng may u be drivan from our lands zionist.
Well, for all I can see, it is not Allah's will, because if it was he would have taken us away by now. Instead he made our enemies to be the losers in every war.

Maybe you miss Allah's message? Maybe you're getting it all wrong? and you're not supposed to "defeat" the Jews and find other solution?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#358 Feb 15, 2013
Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for all I can see, it is not Allah's will, because if it was he would have taken us away by now. Instead he made our enemies to be the losers in every war.
Maybe you miss Allah's message? Maybe you're getting it all wrong? and you're not supposed to "defeat" the Jews and find other solution?
LOL fool lipush.the plls of allah r now gathring round u. look at egypt seria on an on. ur nose is tighning round our lands u stole.patance lipush patance
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#359 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>LOL fool lipush.the plls of allah r now gathring round u. look at egypt seria on an on. ur nose is tighning round our lands u stole.patance lipush patance
Are you willing to capture a small amount of land, but lose Cairo, Damascus, and Beirut to a nuclear explosion? How about Mecca? Medina? How much is this worth to you?
abba

Mesquite, NV

#360 Feb 15, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to capture a small amount of land, but lose Cairo, Damascus, and Beirut to a nuclear explosion? How about Mecca? Medina? How much is this worth to you?
lol.u no that cuold never happin.allah will always protact mecca fool.israel wuold never do that thay r 2 libaral now.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#361 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>lol.u no that cuold never happin.allah will always protact mecca fool.israel wuold never do that thay r 2 libaral now.
Like he protects all those people that die during the Hajj?

I think Israel would use nuclear weapons if it was a matter of survival. Why wouldn't they if they are going down anyway?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#362 Feb 15, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.allah(swa) willng may u be drivan from our lands zionist.
Israel is near Pittsfield?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

#363 Feb 26, 2013
Kids in the crosshairs: Photo of Palestinian children killed by IDF wins World Press Photo award
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TCPI5...

#364 Mar 31, 2013
IDF kills teenager in West Bank, fourth Palestinian death in a week
Palestinian sources say 16-year-old was shot in torso and legs; incident comes a day after a Palestinian farmer was reportedly killed in the Gaza Strip.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Juda Martini

Carmel, ME

#365 Mar 31, 2013
Timesten wrote:
IDF kills teenager in West Bank, fourth Palestinian death in a week
Palestinian sources say 16-year-old was shot in torso and legs; incident comes a day after a Palestinian farmer was reportedly killed in the Gaza Strip.
Going over old ground as another deflection tool, Tomsh!isten?

#366 Mar 31, 2013
Israeli IDF Killing Children in Gaza 2nd Intifada

#367 Apr 9, 2013
Two Palestinian youths killed by IDF fire; Israel braces for riots ahead of prisoner's funeral
Tensions high in West Bank as Israeli security forces brace for escalation in violence.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/two-p...
IDF soldier convicted of negligent homicide for killing of Palestinian man
The 21-year-old laborer who was shot was not considered a security threat but was trying to get to his job after entering Israel through a gap in the separation fence.

#371 Apr 22, 2013
They will all have to answer for their killing of innocents in the end.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#372 Apr 22, 2013
Yes, the palis will have to answer for killing innocent Isrealis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Allah?Allah is MOON Allah!see d Phases& ... (Jul '16) 2 min SURA of HATE 5 51 7
HADITH said Illiterate Mohamad is DWARF and FAT? (Oct '16) 3 min SURA of HATE 5 51 6
f*ck islam and prophet (pig shit be upon him) (Jun '08) 5 min SURA of HATE 5 51 28
WHY Moslem SATAN Arab ALLAH so ILLITERATE? (Mar '16) 6 min SURA of HATE 5 51 22
I Study dTRUTH of EVIL KORAN & I found it DEMONIC! (Aug '16) 7 min SURA of HATE 5 51 21
Y Moslem Moongod Al lah so ILLITERATE? (Aug '15) 9 min SURA of HATE 5 51 15
MUZZIEs WEAR no UNDERWEAR to PREVENT " Skid Mar... (Oct '16) 10 min SURA of HATE 5 51 15
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min chazmo 518,208
More from around the web