“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#227 Feb 5, 2013
He told us he was a retired truck driver on the 9/11 thread .... thats why he had so much time to post on Topix (25,000 posts in a year)!!!!!!!
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He told you he's a retired truck driver?. In the Berkshire eagle newpaper, he was listed as a Refrigerator mechanic, He told me he was a "D.J" On another thread he said he renovated houses. Then he said he's disabled, and on disability. Sounds like the nutjob can't keep his story straight.
I guess when you are like minded as a terrorist, you can't keep your story straight. OBL couldn't and neither can he.

Manhattan, New York

#228 Feb 5, 2013
being drunk at 5:30 in the afternoon is really sad !!!!!
abba wrote:
<quoted text>what do u have agianst disablad ppls you fking retard neenaa. just do like victoria.chaepen life so we can juss kill it if it dont a good proposal.obortions. etc

“You can call me Mrs. K.”

Since: Jul 10

Somewhere over the rainbow

#229 Feb 6, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>what do u have agianst disablad ppls you fking retard neenaa. just do like victoria.chaepen life so we can juss kill it if it dont a good proposal.obortions. etc
The sock is quick to come the rescue of the puppeteer once again. Read it again tom. I didn't say I had anything against disabled people. I have something against a moron who's a pathological liar, who can't keep his story straight, and is like minded with pedophiles and terrorists like you tom.

Also learn to spell. All I said was that you seem to have a different story for everyone on topix. As for your topic deflection into abortions, are you deflecting again tom? Did you get your 16 year old girlfriend pregnant, and forced a shot gun wedding on her at 17, and forced her to have an abortion, and is that the real reason why she left you? Makes perfect sense now, why you'd bring that up. Nice freudian slip sparky.

You just let the cat out of the bag all by yourself.

#230 Feb 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
He told us he was a retired truck driver on the 9/11 thread .... thats why he had so much time to post on Topix (25,000 posts in a year)!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
One lie after another with that guy. He told others that he's on diability and that's why he has so much time to live on topix.
FONTAINE LIES

San Antonio, TX

#231 Feb 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what he said he was in the Army. He's been a fixer of electrical equipment, worked on Hawk missiles, drove a truck, was a DJ, worked in the family auction business, and is a champion for the Islamic cause.

In "Reality", he was busted for creating a disturbance at a hotel in 1969. Married 1971-divorced 1973. Was cited as a "refrigerator mechanic" in the Berkshire Eagle in 1975. Managed a rental property in Pittsfield where he hid the Top Ten Most Wanted Terrorist bomber Jane Alpert.

On top of that he is a lying sob with no civility, and a mentally deranged jackass.

Manhattan, New York

#232 Feb 6, 2013
This is the kind of LIAR we are dealing with in Timesten;

So one day I was looking at my Topix profile and I noticed that my “Local” said Chavigny, France. I thought it was unusual so I clicked on the link and it brought me to a forum called

"All Conversation here Please"

As I started reading I came across this;

Timesten
March 2011
# 11

I am almost sure the shill trolls such as the 3 you mentioned are gov. planted, or are paid Mods for topix. I know this might appear as deceiving, but I have good reason for it. I am in Pittsfield Mass. The reason I put France as my location,[My roots are from France, so it's not totally a false.]
I was in hot discussion on the Islam forum about the no guilt for OBL was ever proven, among other topics of 911. And if you think the 2 forums we are on now were bad, 911 and War threads, for trolls, that forum was infested with them about 20 all Islamic Haters. And I was there steady, daily showing Israels guilt and Americas guilt, in the world prior 911 and on 911.

So of course I was hated for posting this. The pro gov. supporters didn't want to see any of their own dirty laundry... So just as these 2 forums do, that one also held animosity for my postings. Say the truth backtracked one of my posts to Islam and chummed up With Aussie Bobby An Australian govie, pro american gov shill, who then brought some of my posts to THE 911 forum, and tied me as to the poster called 'Isreality''IDF kills kids', and 'Remember Gaza, I Do''and a few other names I used to evade their rantings and trolling me.

After 7 months of their abuse I left and came to the 'Is 911 a Conspiracy forum since August 2010, where I let them have everything I have researched for the past 4 years, until Jerry invited me to the War forum and finally here where I needed some where to store my findings without shills and trolls spitting all over the board and burying the posts. So I started this one in my families roots page Paris France. Even though Poerktroll has tried to say I am not from here, he can't prove it, because the location ISP under my nick Timesten is hot.[meaning if you click on it, it brings you to the Paris France forum], Which he has a hard time disproving it, as most locations like Porktrolls are dead ISPs Canada. You can't click on them, to bring you to a city where they are...

So that's why I post as in France. It keeps the 20+ trolls from the I hate Islam forum, from invading and trashing my posts.
"Now you know the rest of the story... Paul Harvey"

If I admitted I was Isreality all of these trolls would have invade the 911 forums because they couldn't prove my posts wrong and were pizzed off, and we would have them to deal with too.
So I figured out a way to keep them at bay and it worked....
No deception was intended except to the shill trolls

VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE NUT JOB !!!!!
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
One lie after another with that guy. He told others that he's on diability and that's why he has so much time to live on topix.

#233 Feb 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
This is the kind of LIAR we are dealing with in Timesten;
So one day I was looking at my Topix profile and I noticed that my “Local” said Chavigny, France. I thought it was unusual so I clicked on the link and it brought me to a forum called
"All Conversation here Please"
As I started reading I came across this;
Timesten
March 2011
# 11
I am almost sure the shill trolls such as the 3 you mentioned are gov. planted, or are paid Mods for topix. I know this might appear as deceiving, but I have good reason for it. I am in Pittsfield Mass. The reason I put France as my location,[My roots are from France, so it's not totally a false.]
I was in hot discussion on the Islam forum about the no guilt for OBL was ever proven, among other topics of 911. And if you think the 2 forums we are on now were bad, 911 and War threads, for trolls, that forum was infested with them about 20 all Islamic Haters. And I was there steady, daily showing Israels guilt and Americas guilt, in the world prior 911 and on 911.
So of course I was hated for posting this. The pro gov. supporters didn't want to see any of their own dirty laundry... So just as these 2 forums do, that one also held animosity for my postings. Say the truth backtracked one of my posts to Islam and chummed up With Aussie Bobby An Australian govie, pro american gov shill, who then brought some of my posts to THE 911 forum, and tied me as to the poster called 'Isreality''IDF kills kids', and 'Remember Gaza, I Do''and a few other names I used to evade their rantings and trolling me.
After 7 months of their abuse I left and came to the 'Is 911 a Conspiracy forum since August 2010, where I let them have everything I have researched for the past 4 years, until Jerry invited me to the War forum and finally here where I needed some where to store my findings without shills and trolls spitting all over the board and burying the posts. So I started this one in my families roots page Paris France. Even though Poerktroll has tried to say I am not from here, he can't prove it, because the location ISP under my nick Timesten is hot.[meaning if you click on it, it brings you to the Paris France forum], Which he has a hard time disproving it, as most locations like Porktrolls are dead ISPs Canada. You can't click on them, to bring you to a city where they are...
So that's why I post as in France. It keeps the 20+ trolls from the I hate Islam forum, from invading and trashing my posts.
"Now you know the rest of the story... Paul Harvey"
If I admitted I was Isreality all of these trolls would have invade the 911 forums because they couldn't prove my posts wrong and were pizzed off, and we would have them to deal with too.
So I figured out a way to keep them at bay and it worked....
No deception was intended except to the shill trolls
VERY CLEAR TO SEE THAT THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE NUT JOB !!!!!
<quoted text>
Yeah I've seen that post. When asked why his wife left him, he denied ever being married, but admitted it in that very post you posted. Then we learn from Berkshire records that he married his wife, when she was only 17 years old, and then she left him and filed for divorce when she was only 19.

One lie after another, and he has the nerve to step on his soap box and point fingers at everyone else. he's a pathetic case.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#234 Feb 6, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The sock is quick to come the rescue of the puppeteer once again.
y r u retardead neenaa? ive not had sexes with any1 ever. y do u call me tom? ur oviosly a studap rabid retarded kafir girl. i think the std-s u have efacted ur brane.there is something wrong with u kafirs. espacially the wiman. ur all f..ked up in the haed. if u was in my county trust me u wuoldnt spaek in this manner.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#235 Feb 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
being drunk at 5:30 in the afternoon is really sad !!!!!
<quoted text>
ur dum. go through urselve off a bridge. stupad kafir

#236 Feb 6, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>y r u retardead neenaa? ive not had sexes with any1 ever. y do u call me tom? ur oviosly a studap rabid retarded kafir girl. i think the std-s u have efacted ur brane.there is something wrong with u kafirs. espacially the wiman. ur all f..ked up in the haed. if u was in my county trust me u wuoldnt spaek in this manner.
Why were you so quick to answer for tom, abba? Oh yeah, you are him aren't you sockey boy. Remember you've already been told you're not smart enough to pull it off. No one cares about your sex life, and your freuiden slip again, tells us why you're so stupid. Projecting again, you just told everyone here you have an STD. So not only did you expose that you forced your teenage wife to have an abortion, but you also probably gave her an STD. No wonder she left you. When you bring up stuff that no one else is talking about tommy boy, that shows everyone here what's going on in your head. And there's only one reason you'd bring up abortions and STD's. You forced Patty to have one, and you gave her an STD.

And don't try to be a macho idiot, if you say If i was in your country you'd etc etc etc, no you wouldn't you know why? because you are a sad useless pathetic little man child who disabled himself trying to hammer a nail into a 2 x 4. You don't have the ability to beat yourself out of a wet paper bag, so you can take your empty threats and try them on the neighbours kids like you normally do. Maybe they'll be scared, but they probably just laugh at you to.

Your spelling is getting even worse which shows that you're intelligence, even though its lower than everyone else on the entire face of the earth, is shrinking again. I didn't think you could get any stupider, but you've proven you can. If you're going to address me, don't use the stupid sock tom. Just address me. The socks show that even though you're knocking on the door to 62 years old, you haven't matured past 8 years old. It's pathetic, sad, and time for you to grow up. Don't give me or anyone else here details about your sex life, no one I repeat no one cares.

Manhattan, New York

#237 Feb 6, 2013
.......... still drunk huh !?!?!?!?!?
abba wrote:
<quoted text>ur dum. go through urselve off a bridge. stupad kafir

#238 Feb 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
He could wile away the hours
Conferring with the flowers
Consulting with the rain
And his head he'd be scratchin'
While his thoughts he'd be hatching
If he only had a brain

Poor Stupid tommy.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#239 Feb 6, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Consulting with the rain
If he only had a brain
Poor Stupid tommy.
what? i think ur dumer everyday.retard std infaection neenaa
abba

Mesquite, NV

#240 Feb 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
n ur stupiter 2
abba

Mesquite, NV

#241 Feb 6, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were you so quick to answer for tom, abba? Oh yeah, you are him aren't you sockey boy..
i didnot no i could answr any question neenaa. u only reply 2 ppls that direct talk 2 u? no u dont retard
abba

Mesquite, NV

#242 Feb 6, 2013
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's only one reason you'd bring up abortions and STD's. You forced Patty to have one, and you gave her an STD..
wtf? its hard 2 make some1 have an obortion if u never had sexes yet haha u stupad kafir.hahahahaha.who is patty and who is tommy? ur so f..king delusonal the infecsion has got 2 ur haed.hahahaha.i bring obortions an std-s up bcause that is what ios reqiured 2 live in ur sad socitys.stpuad hore.go by a large condom an put it over ur hole bady so no 1 catchs ur dum stupadness.

Manhattan, New York

#243 Feb 6, 2013
I am stupid and I always wonder how I managed to get my MBA from Stanford .... LOL
abba wrote:
<quoted text>n ur stupiter 2

Manhattan, New York

#244 Feb 6, 2013
:)
Neenaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Consulting with the rain
If he only had a brain
Poor Stupid tommy.

#245 Feb 6, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>
what? i think ur dumer everyday.retard std infaection neenaa
You can't have a normal conversation with a Psychopathic man child who's whole existance is narcissistic and pathetic, not to mention a complete faliure in all regards to normal human existance.

It's just not possible, right tom?

#246 Feb 6, 2013
abba wrote:
<quoted text>i didnot no i could answr any question neenaa. u only reply 2 ppls that direct talk 2 u? no u dont retard
Lose the sock tom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min CantHideTheTruth 378,048
HInduism is Satanism! (Jan '13) 10 min shaz 87
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 19 min fadu singh 26
Extremist vs moderate 47 min Old Pom 1
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 49 min JIN 21
Islam for peace, or violence? 59 min JIN 36
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 51,254
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Shamma 203,454

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE