Questions.
Searching

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Looking into Islam. Wondering if anyone can answer some questions for me.

1. What has Allah ever done for me?

2. What is Allah's message to mankind?

3. Where is Mohammed right now and how do you know?

4. How did Mohammed show Allah's love to the people?

5. What message does the Muslim bring to the world today?

I'm in NO way trying to start a debate. These are honest questions and I'd appreciate it if MUSLIMS only answer.

Thank you kindly.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Searching wrote:
I want to know about Islam. Is there no one that can answer these questions for me? I'm torn between Islam and other religions and am searching for answers. Please.
There are plenty that can answer the question, but you specifically asked for a muslim only to answer your questions. Most of them don't know a think about their religion either.
Searching

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty that can answer the question, but you specifically asked for a muslim only to answer your questions. Most of them don't know a think about their religion either.
That's what it seems to be. I'm searching for honest answers and the only topics that seem to generate a lot of discussion is the fact that Islam will conquer the world.

If I'm to choose and follow Allah, id like go know more about HIM rather than the fact that there will be global dominance.

If you care to to help me in my search please answer.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Research a little about islam, Read all you can. It will be to your benefit.

1- Allah has quite simply done nothing for you and won't do a thing for you. Islam means submission. And to be a muslim you have to be a slave to Allah. Not a follower a slave. You have no freedom and no choice.
Qur'an 3:19 "Lo! religion with Allah is Surrender." Not love not freedom, surrender.
Qur'an 33:36 "It is not fitting for a Muslim man or woman to have any choice in their affairs when a matter has been decided for them by Allah their Imam or their Caliph or His Messenger. They have no option. If any one disobeys it will be his death."
Qur'an 5:92 "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and beware!" Making this choice, and the Qur'an is telling you to beware. I'd beware of Islam. Oh and if you choose to not be a muslim, after you were one, it's their obligation to murder you should you leave Islam.

2- Submit, obey, never question for those who do, have lost their faith. How do muslims treat those who have lost their faith? They murder them.

3-No doubt in my mind, Mohammad is burning in hell. The crimes against humanity he committed are endless and include, rape, murder, theft, slave trading, necrophellia, idol worship, pedophellia, coveting, and a laundry list of others. He was not a messanger of God, the fact that he was crying and admitting on his death bed, that he had no idea where he would be tomorrow, after he died, proves he had no revelation from God. If he did he wouldn't fear death the way he did.

4- By commading muslims, to murder every non muslim. By commanding muslims to murder every jew. By commanding muslims to rape, steal, murder, and plunder, but as long as they gave him 20% of everything they took, they were ok. The first time Allah mentions the word love in the qur'an is when he says he loves a coveting person.

5-Just turn on the news. Every day their screaming at their TV's about how they want to murder everyone.

I was told to recomend this. Read Mohammads biography from Al Tabari. Once you read that, it will give you a clear picture of who he was, and what his agenda was, and what muslims are taught to do even to this day.
Searching

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Joseph wrote:
Research a little about islam, Read all you can. It will be to your benefit.

1- Allah has quite simply done nothing for you and won't do a thing for you. Islam means submission. And to be a muslim you have to be a slave to Allah. Not a follower a slave. You have no freedom and no choice.
Qur'an 3:19 "Lo! religion with Allah is Surrender." Not love not freedom, surrender.
Qur'an 33:36 "It is not fitting for a Muslim man or woman to have any choice in their affairs when a matter has been decided for them by Allah their Imam or their Caliph or His Messenger. They have no option. If any one disobeys it will be his death."
Qur'an 5:92 "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and beware!" Making this choice, and the Qur'an is telling you to beware. I'd beware of Islam. Oh and if you choose to not be a muslim, after you were one, it's their obligation to murder you should you leave Islam.

2- Submit, obey, never question for those who do, have lost their faith. How do muslims treat those who have lost their faith? They murder them.

3-No doubt in my mind, Mohammad is burning in hell. The crimes against humanity he committed are endless and include, rape, murder, theft, slave trading, necrophellia, idol worship, pedophellia, coveting, and a laundry list of others. He was not a messanger of God, the fact that he was crying and admitting on his death bed, that he had no idea where he would be tomorrow, after he died, proves he had no revelation from God. If he did he wouldn't fear death the way he did.

4- By commading muslims, to murder every non muslim. By commanding muslims to murder every jew. By commanding muslims to rape, steal, murder, and plunder, but as long as they gave him 20% of everything they took, they were ok. The first time Allah mentions the word love in the qur'an is when he says he loves a coveting person.

5-Just turn on the news. Every day their screaming at their TV's about how they want to murder everyone.

I was told to recomend this. Read Mohammads biography from Al Tabari. Once you read that, it will give you a clear picture of who he was, and what his agenda was, and what muslims are taught to do even to this day.
Thank you for your answers. I was wondering why a religion that says its a peaceful religion is responsible for so many violent acts that are unthinkable. I've seen videos of beheadings and executions in shameless fashion. I honestly wanted to find out if there was any "love" that is taught. I've read the "Islamic antichrist" and it's a scary picture of what Islam eventually will look like in the World.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Searching wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your answers. I was wondering why a religion that says its a peaceful religion is responsible for so many violent acts that are unthinkable. I've seen videos of beheadings and executions in shameless fashion. I honestly wanted to find out if there was any "love" that is taught. I've read the "Islamic antichrist" and it's a scary picture of what Islam eventually will look like in the World.
The religion commands them to be that way. The Qur'an is all about fighting, killing and destroying anything that is non islamic. 70% of the Qur'an is all about the compulsary war for muslims, to wipe out everyone that is non muslim. Allah commands his followers to never want peace, to fight kill and murder until all that is left is Islam.

To get a glimpse of what it will be like in an Islamic world, look at any muslim nation around the world. Look at any country that has Islam as its political structure, and ask yourself, are the people happy? No. are they living in peace? No. How are their human rights? As you saw, beheading videos, and violence. Why are most of them living below poverty levels, why are they amoungst the least educated people in the world, and do any of them have a choice while living in these countries? The answer as to why their conditions are so deplorable, is Islam.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>The religion commands them to be that way. The Qur'an is all about fighting, killing and destroying anything that is non islamic. 70% of the Qur'an is all about the compulsary war for muslims, to wipe out everyone that is non muslim. Allah commands his followers to never want peace, to fight kill and murder until all that is left is Islam.

To get a glimpse of what it will be like in an Islamic world, look at any muslim nation around the world. Look at any country that has Islam as its political structure, and ask yourself, are the people happy? No. are they living in peace? No. How are their human rights? As you saw, beheading videos, and violence. Why are most of them living below poverty levels, why are they amoungst the least educated people in the world, and do any of them have a choice while living in these countries? The answer as to why their conditions are so deplorable, is Islam.
Awesome response.
Joseph

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jan 2, 2013
FairyWAGmother wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome response.
Thank you. I must confess I have a great teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 15 min Impervious 2 trol... 521,843
Islam can never be exterminated 29 min Impervious 2 trol... 13
Trump is one step closer to being impeached 4 hr Khan 13
Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel 6 hr LUKE 30
ISLAM==>>lS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE! 17 hr ISLAM ISCANCER 1
Trump is on pain meds 23 hr Sonu 4
News CAIR-MN, Social Justice Groups to Hold Anti-Hat... Sun Faith 5
More from around the web