More and more Muslims are leaving Islam

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#46 Jun 24, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Gee you must've missed this one eh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T27...
I'm not done yet. Although since I don't click on your links, maybe you could be kind enough to post on that one.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#47 Jun 25, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Gee you must've missed this one eh?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T27...
Salaamz O venerable Timesten. Missed!? are you kidding? they didnt even see it comeing. Great link though.Its Sooooooo amazing how quick they all are to turn on those informed scholars like Alen,BMZ,Isreality,Muslimomma, Qadir,Timsten,and a host of others.when faced with conditions that dont favor their dogmatic positions eh? LOL! Cheerz

Location hidden

#48 Jun 29, 2012
More and more muslims are seeing the truth of how horrible islam is.

Location hidden

#50 Jul 11, 2012
If islam is such a wonderful and peaceful religion, why do they execute apostates?

Because they know islam is a lie.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#51 Jul 27, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
If islam is such a wonderful and peaceful religion, why do they execute apostates?
Because they know islam is a lie.
No Ravenclaw. I believe they they think Islam is true which is the same as thinking God wants them to kill apostates, because for some reason God want's satan win their souls.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#52 Jul 27, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad. We are still awaiting your answer to the following.

There is the precept that the greater, the more extreme the claim, the greater the proof required.
What is there to reinforce mo's claim to being god's spokesman other than mo's sword?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#53 Jul 27, 2012
Old Pom wrote:
Rabbeen Al Jihad. We are still awaiting your answer to the following.
There is the precept that the greater, the more extreme the claim, the greater the proof required.
What is there to reinforce mo's claim to being god's spokesman other than mo's sword?
Good luck, maybe you can get Rabeen to hold a rational discussion for more than one post.
Trust Allah-God Almighty

Pittsfield, MA

#54 Jul 27, 2012
marine_engineer_h0ssam wrote:
keep dreaming cross worshiper
and eat this
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TP8...
Agreed marine

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#55 Jul 28, 2012
Trust Allah-God Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed marine
When conditioned mind meets the real world and realises that what has been taught is false the logical and ethical reject the false. Failing to do so; trying to cope with both fact and imprinting; leads to insanity.

It is easily understood that living in a society where even a hint of dissent or the wrong question can lead to torture and death would ensure silence and conformity. Even an apparently fervent defence could be understood as trying to prove your "faith" to others; or as trying to convince yourself that you do "believe".

You live in the USA where dissent and free speech are allowed, yet refuse to acknowledge questions on philosophy and ethics. This shows that at some level, probably subconscious, you realise that there is a problem which could undermine your faith in islam and try to hide from it.

As is often quoted, destroying another creed does not enhance yours. It actually diminishes it by showing that you cannot logically defend it.

Referring to our resident rowboat attendant's post as a rebuttal shows your total lack of comprehension as to why people object to islam.

Location hidden

#56 Jul 30, 2012
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ravenclaw. I believe they they think Islam is true which is the same as thinking God wants them to kill apostates, because for some reason God want's satan win their souls.
Maybe, although I think many know it is a lie, and that is why they defend it so violently. Threats of violence and death is the only way to keep more people from abandoning islam. They can't rationally or logically prove it is correct. Fear is all that's left.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#57 Jul 30, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & LOL!...And more converts are comeing into Holy-Islaam. So, It all balances out in the end anyway. Cheerz.
Agreed Rabbeen

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#58 Jul 30, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, although I think many know it is a lie, and that is why they defend it so violently. Threats of violence and death is the only way to keep more people from abandoning islam. They can't rationally or logically prove it is correct. Fear is all that's left.
Fear was a great motivator in the dark ages.

Coinky dink?

Nope.
Trust Allah-God Almighty

Pittsfield, MA

#59 Jul 30, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz S.O.I. & Salutations. Like so many here,I recognize the fact that you have a thorn in your side over Islaam. Im not going to try and change your mind.Thats your job. However I will say that many Judge the Whole of Islaam by the dastardly deeds of but a few.A common mistake.Made often by the misled. Cheerz.
Agreed Rabbeen
Iqbal Malaysia

Bangalore, India

#60 Aug 1, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz S.O.I. & Salutations. Like so many here,I recognize the fact that you have a thorn in your side over Islaam. Im not going to try and change your mind.Thats your job. However I will say that many Judge the Whole of Islaam by the dastardly deeds of but a few.A common mistake.Made often by the misled. Cheerz.
that "common mistake" is killing near and dear ones for lot of ppl .. imagine u r mother being blown in a bomb blast by some ideological fanatic ...
passerby

Welland, Canada

#61 Aug 1, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz S.O.I. LOL! I feel empathy for you & your dilema.That being one of accepting propaganda as fact. Perhaps you should read an unbiased history of the beloved messenger before pronouncing your own judgements. Cheerz.
Unbiased history and beloved messenger in the same sentence,

really

Location hidden

#63 Feb 26, 2013
Many more have left islam, but are unable to be honest about it because their own families would murder them.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#64 Feb 26, 2013

Location hidden

#65 Feb 26, 2013
Nope!
george whyte

Malton, UK

#66 Feb 27, 2013
Salman wrote:
http://ex-muslim.org.uk/member s/uk/
intresting link
george whyte

Malton, UK

#67 Feb 27, 2013
Salman wrote:
http://ex-muslim.org.uk/member s/uk/
try again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No, ISIS doesn't represent Islam 4 min Dawn of Reality 16
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Sheilaa 462,632
Nude Christian Church 6 min INVISIBLE JUSTICE 7
My Muslim Neighbors 7 min harminder 236
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 30 min ImFree2Choose 1,775
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 52 min NotQuiter 230,816
No errors in Quran 1 hr Mujahid 85
Slovakia says "No muslims allowed" 8 hr Muslims are liars 66
More from around the web