Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Brave souls. . .

Since: Jun 11

Egypt

#5 Apr 27, 2012
keep dreaming cross worshiper

and eat this

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TP8...
Lawrance

Toronto, Canada

#6 Apr 27, 2012
N muslims leaving islam in droves - YouTube

►

www.youtube.com/watch...

freedom4expression
Iranians are leaving islam in growing numbers. Religions of all faiths and secular people, unite to peacefully ...
Suliman

UK

#7 Apr 27, 2012
75% of new muslims leave islam

and this is according to an imam emeritus professor of islamic studies. My feeling is that at first they believe the hype about islam being a religion of peace but soon after they discover its violence and intolerance

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2012
Suliman wrote:
75% of new muslims leave islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rWekSVdTgUIXX
and this is according to an imam emeritus professor of islamic studies. My feeling is that at first they believe the hype about islam being a religion of peace but soon after they discover its violence and intolerance
Well of course they do. As soon as they see the depravity of islam.

Location hidden

#11 May 22, 2012
leftty wrote:
Where are the leaving to?
Probably Atheism. Anything that isn't islamic...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#12 May 22, 2012
show proof

Location hidden

#13 May 22, 2012
Why? Because you say so? That's never mattered to anyone!
TheSuper

Newport Beach, CA

#14 Jun 15, 2012
Islamic Lies & Myth no 25 –“Islam is the fastest growing religion”– this myth is debunked in the article “Islam in fast Demise” & “The Myth about Islam being the fastest growing religion”
All the actual data available reveals that Islam is neither the fastest growing religion by number of adherents or the fastest growing religion by percentage-increase...
Fact: Nonreligious/Secular is the fastest growing group of al groups, taking over every Religion on this planet!..
and yes millions of Muslims leave Islam now...more and more every day...its GREAT!
Tax is theft

Jakarta, Indonesia

#15 Jun 16, 2012
Timesten wrote:
show proof
Why it so hard for you to accept the fact that people leave Islam everyday? Even majority of Muslim not wearing hijab, or pray 5 times a day.

Stomping your own head to the floor for five times a day. Is not good for your head.
Tax is theft

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16 Jun 16, 2012
What good it does to stomping your own head to the floor for five times a day?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Salaamz & LOL!...And more converts are comeing into Holy-Islaam. So, It all balances out in the end anyway. Cheerz.
Sick of islam

UK

#18 Jun 18, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & LOL!...And more converts are comeing into Holy-Islaam. So, It all balances out in the end anyway. Cheerz.
It's not because converts are coming to vile islam - it's because you are allowed 4 wives and therefore have millions of kids. Also, what's so holy about a pedophile, rapist, mruderer and thief like mohammed who started a political system called islam? It's not holy, it is a crime against humanity.

Salaam!!!!!!!!!!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Sick of islam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not because converts are coming to vile islam - it's because you are allowed 4 wives and therefore have millions of kids. Also, what's so holy about a pedophile, rapist, mruderer and thief like mohammed who started a political system called islam? It's not holy, it is a crime against humanity.
Salaam!!!!!!!!!!
Salaamz S.O.I. & Salutations. Like so many here,I recognize the fact that you have a thorn in your side over Islaam. Im not going to try and change your mind.Thats your job. However I will say that many Judge the Whole of Islaam by the dastardly deeds of but a few.A common mistake.Made often by the misled. Cheerz.
Rafeque

Toronto, Canada

#20 Jun 18, 2012
leftty wrote:
Where are the leaving to?
Good Question. Read the interesting and bold writeup of Muslims,who now hate Islam:Few examples:

fahad patel
, london

i was born and brought up in london, my father was and is a strict muslim and brought me up in a strict islamic way, i experienced was islam was truly about and how cruel it could be so i deviated.

asif
, london

Nothing is sacred , all these religions and Gods are invented by thought. Beleiving in something and taking orders from authority has divided mankind , therefore we need to spread reality , the truth , that human beings can live peacefully only if they see the reality

Mehmet Teoman Gürbüz (Meteo Man)
, Turkey

Positive Atheist / 26 years old / Meteorologist / Amateur Poet
& fan of Sagan.
Irtaza Hussain
, London

Islam quite simply did not provide enough answers at all and was fairly credulous. What is absolutely appalling is the state of ignorance within Muslims and how many of them make claims about Islam's monopoly on knowledge yet still being miles away from having a proper appreciation of academia.

For more than thousnads of such bold "comingout of Islam" by Muslims click this site:

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/members/uk/
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#21 Jun 19, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz S.O.I. & Salutations. Like so many here,I recognize the fact that you have a thorn in your side over Islaam. Im not going to try and change your mind.Thats your job. However I will say that many Judge the Whole of Islaam by the dastardly deeds of but a few.A common mistake.Made often by the misled. Cheerz.
DASTEDLY DEADS OF BUT A FEW:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Sick of islam

UK

#23 Jun 19, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz S.O.I. & Salutations. Like so many here,I recognize the fact that you have a thorn in your side over Islaam. Im not going to try and change your mind.Thats your job. However I will say that many Judge the Whole of Islaam by the dastardly deeds of but a few.A common mistake.Made often by the misled. Cheerz.
Salaamz!

A thorn in my side? Who do you think I am? Annie Lennox? Your post is limp wristed and predictable as you don't refute the things I said about your hypnotist mohamed. I am not judging islam based on the behaviouf of "a few" as you put it but on the behaviour of mohamed. Also, I wouldn't call centuries of bloodshed caused bu muslims the behaviour of "a few".

Salaamz!

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#24 Jun 19, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Some time ago I raised a point, one which you refuse to acknowledge as doing so would bring you to face the fact that religions, yours in particular, are of questionable veracity.

By definition God is both omnipotent and omniscient.
If this God wanted to send mankind a message, it would be clear, unambiguous and no-one could twist it to their benefit.

That we have assorted religions, including over 70 sects within islam alone, all claiming to be "The One"; that all others are wrong, shows that this God has not made contact.

Patiently awaiting your acknowledgement of this conundrum.
You did promise to raise this with someone of higher authority within islam.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#25 Jun 19, 2012
Sick of islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaamz!
A thorn in my side? Who do you think I am? Annie Lennox? Your post is limp wristed and predictable as you don't refute the things I said about your hypnotist mohamed. I am not judging islam based on the behaviouf of "a few" as you put it but on the behaviour of mohamed. Also, I wouldn't call centuries of bloodshed caused bu muslims the behaviour of "a few".
Salaamz!
Salaamz S.O.I. LOL! I feel empathy for you & your dilema.That being one of accepting propaganda as fact. Perhaps you should read an unbiased history of the beloved messenger before pronouncing your own judgements. Cheerz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Frijoles 225,935
What would you do with him? 3 min The_Prophet_Lied 4
Happy July 4, America ! 6 min The_Prophet_Lied 58
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 7 min Baron44 738
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min DaniEl 454,461
News Obama: We'll 'Prevail' Over ISIS - But Won't Wa... 9 min sandy1 3
Muhammed was a brilliant man 11 min Jesus hates filth... 75
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 56 min supersonic boom 963
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT 1 hr The_Prophet_Lied 44
More from around the web