Lunch lady fired for serving pork

Aug 1, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.jihadwatch.org

A Cambridge primary school dinner lady has reportedly been sacked for accidentally serving pork to a Muslim pupil.

Alison Waldock, 51, claims she served 7-year-old Khadija Darr the gammon after the youngster pointed to the dish on the lunch menu ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

from jihadwatch:

"She insisted it was a genuine mistake but she told a national newspaper how she was dismissed a month later, following an appeal, for gross misconduct due to 'negligence, carelessness or idleness'.

"British Muslim groups have branded the decision to sack her 'heavy-handed' and an 'overreaction'...

"The mum-of-two said:'I feel the school and catering company made me a scapegoat so they canít be seen as politically incorrect ...'

"Even Muslim leaders are not jumping aboard for this one, but it shows how far Britain has fallen, and how terrified it is of its Muslim population, to which it is utterly subservient ..."
Karen

Keswick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:

"Even Muslim leaders are not jumping aboard for this one, but it shows how far Britain has fallen, and how terrified it is of its Muslim population, to which it is utterly subservient ..."
This attitude of the Dhimmis is exactly required by the occupying Muslims in Kafir lands. "Allah said "instill fear in the hearts of un believers". British people make very good Dhimmis.
Onelawforall

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"She insisted it was a genuine mistake but she told a national newspaper how she was dismissed a month later, following an appeal, for gross misconduct due to 'negligence, carelessness or idleness'.
"British Muslim groups have branded the decision to sack her 'heavy-handed' and an 'overreaction'...
"The mum-of-two said:'I feel the school and catering company made me a scapegoat so they canít be seen as politically incorrect ...'
"Even Muslim leaders are not jumping aboard for this one, but it shows how far Britain has fallen, and how terrified it is of its Muslim population, to which it is utterly subservient ..."
Islam survives through fear. Leave Islam and you will be killed. Ctiticis Islam and you will be killed, call a teddy bear Muhammad and you will be killed, write a book about the Satanic verses and you will be killed, publish a cartoon depicting Muhammad and you will be killed. Islam is the religion of fear.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's more likely she got fired because she was enticing customers for paid sexual prestations.

The school is even too kind to divulge the true reasons.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

... fathers ...

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It is a reality wrote:
It's more likely she got fired because she was enticing customers for paid sexual prestations.
The school is even too kind to divulge the true reasons.
ZusieTroll, you're just a typical muslim liar.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

The fact is, that is if these animals live in the West, they should eat what's on the menu. If it's pork, then they can bring a lunch or stay hungry.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
ZusieTroll, you're just a typical muslim liar.
No stupid retarded prostitute.

I'm neither Zusie nor a liar.

But you are a filthy scumsuckingbag.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Faith wrote:
The fact is, that is if these animals live in the West, they should eat what's on the menu. If it's pork, then they can bring a lunch or stay hungry.
I'm afraid you're missing something big here!

Halal in the USA:

http://www.google.nl/url...
http://www.google.nl/url...
http://www.google.nl/url...

I could go on but I guess you get the point.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

It is a reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid retarded prostitute.
I'm neither Zusie nor a liar.
But you are a filthy scumsuckingbag.
You're Tommy/Zusie and an ugly hateful Muslim.

How is your September 11 website doing? Still getting no one to fall for your lies?
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Halal foods comprise one of the fastest-growing food markets in the USA:

http://www.google.nl/url...
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Faith wrote:
The fact is, that is if these animals live in the West, they should eat what's on the menu. If it's pork, then they can bring a lunch or stay hungry.
NOPE!

The fact is that Halal foods comprise one of the fastest developing consumer markets in the United States of America.
Halal consumers spent $15 billion on food items and ...

Read more:

http://www.google.nl/url...

Get a grip on what's going on and get over it.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Trisha wrote:
How is your September 11 website doing?
No idea, stupid retarded virtual prostitute.

Never even went to the site.

Care to give me the link?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

It is a reality wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE!
The fact is that Halal foods comprise one of the fastest developing consumer markets in the United States of America.
Halal consumers spent $15 billion on food items and ...
Read more:
http://www.google.nl/url...
Get a grip on what's going on and get over it.
Filthy muslims need to adapt or leave.
When I was in college, I worked as a waitress. I slipped shreds in of ham into all of the entrees when muslims sat in my section. They were rude and they tipped like sht.
I was happy to send them to hell.
It is a reality

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Faith wrote:
Filthy muslims need to adapt or leave.
Yeah, well reality isn't necessarily what we wish for.
.
.
Faith wrote:
When I was in college, I worked as a waitress. I slipped shreds in of ham into all of the entrees when muslims sat in my section.
Yeah, you've told us that anecdote often enough.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

It is a reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well reality isn't necessarily what we wish for.
.
.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you've told us that anecdote often enough.
It's one of my proud collegiate achievements. They are roasting in muslim hell as we speak.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

It is a reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well reality isn't necessarily what we wish for.
.
.
<quoted text>
.
We?
PATX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

I would probably get fired too. Would I get fired for rudely shoving bacon up a Muslimes bum?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

PATX wrote:
I would probably get fired too. Would I get fired for rudely shoving bacon up a Muslimes bum?
No need to do it rudely, wait until they're in prayer mode, bending with their rear ends raised to the lord then do it nicely!!
PATX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Suggestion duly noted. Now where are my latex gloves and HAZMAT suit?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIL Threatens Obama: Weíre coming for you 2 min Rusty Tin Can 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min abWHURES 356,190
JJ: Israel to be INVESTIGATED for possible WAR ... 9 min Real Muslims are welcome 6
WWE champion Antonia Inoki converts to Islam (Dec '12) 17 min Wtf 26
Islamic State blows up 'Jonah's tomb' in Iraq 23 min Warner 2
Qur'an A Fake copy of the Bible? (Jan '08) 36 min Wtf 315
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 39 min Mahmood 49,169
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Shamma 199,646
•••
•••