Peterborough Mosque offers to meet EDL

Peterborough Mosque offers to meet EDL

There are 176 comments on the Peterborough Today story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Peterborough Mosque offers to meet EDL. In it, Peterborough Today reports that:

WORSHIPPERS at a Peterborough mosque have offered the hand of peace to controversial protest group the English Defence League .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peterborough Today.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#45 Jun 18, 2013
BritPashtun wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you chat shite!!
and they Killed Jesus (PBUH),
Not according to the Quran. You should actually read it sometime.
BritPashtun wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammed did NOT kill Jews why are you making such Cr*p up!
He had 800 Jews beheaded in one day. Would you like the hadiths that say so?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#46 Jun 18, 2013
Islam4UK wrote:
We are a group who wishes to convert to UK to Islam. Britain is a dirty immoral country. Your women dress like prostitutes. There is crime and perversion everywhere. We will teach you about the Qu'ran and The Great Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Call 07583346305 and speak to me about attending our classes.
Well then why do your fellow Muslims lie when they say they just wants to be Brits like everyone else? When you ask them if they want to turn Britain into an Islamic country, they deny it. So why do they lie like that?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#47 Jun 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
All of Britain must become Muslims.
How come when I say that this is what Muslims want, they lie and say that it is not what they want and they call me an islamophobe? so who's lying, you or the Muslims that deny that they want to do what you just said? One of the two has to be lying, so which ones is it?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#48 Jun 18, 2013
BritPashtun wrote:
To all the Posters who take this as a joke Mocking Islam like a bunch Pr*cks, I suggest you take it all back because you're wrong AGAIN!
The other day an EDL member became Muslim at my Friends local mosque, apparantly he was crying out of happiness good on him!
LOL!!! Stupid gullible sucker.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#49 Jun 18, 2013
BritPashtun wrote:
<quoted text>
If you HATE us so much and you can't stand us then leave us alone,
Why don't you leave us alone and leave the west?

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#50 Jun 18, 2013
Islam4UK wrote:
We are a group who wishes to convert to UK to Islam. Britain is a dirty immoral country. Your women dress like prostitutes. There is crime and perversion everywhere. We will teach you about the Qu'ran and The Great Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Call 07583346305 and speak to me about attending our classes.
Very good post!
And how long, pray tell, have you spent living in traditional Islamic countries?
The west does have higher crime rates - not just in the UK, but then again, you must bear in mind that in the west, there are many more laws than in muslim nations. Rape (as a case in point) is illegal in muslim/Islamic nations and is punishable by law - provided the victim has 4 reliable (male) witnesses. If she hasn't, then she will be punished for committing adultery. There are laws in the west that forbid sex with children. Not in Islamic nations, where women and children are often seen as a commodity.
And as for the prophet muhammed, he was not great - unless of course, you want to say that Adolph hitler was great too.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#52 Jun 19, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Simple fact; only humane ethnic cleansing can save
the UK. Fight or die.
Lets pray that it does not come to that.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#53 Jun 19, 2013
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets pray that it does not come to that.
Well you know my solution of reclassifying Islam as a Political movement, which would probably avoid violence for reasons that I mentioned. But let's suppose that nobody ever pays attention to that solution and never implements that. If you were left with a choice of fighting, or Islamic rule, which would you choose? Just a rhetorical question.
Hateler

UK

#54 Jun 19, 2013
The fascist nazi god hitler killed hundred and thousands of innocent jews.
Adam

UK

#55 Jul 12, 2013
The UK is a place with no morals. The females walk around half naked and the men are all alcoholics. The people must convert to Islam. Call 07583346305 to learn about The Holy Qu'ran.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#56 Jul 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
The UK is a place with no morals. The females walk around half naked and the men are all alcoholics. The people must convert to Islam. Call 07583346305 to learn about The Holy Qu'ran.
I should play the old trick where I send a fax to that phone number and set it on auto redial or resend every 5 minutes if it doesn't succeed. There's really nothing that the person picking up the phone can do. If their phone rings, like a fax will make it do, then they have to answer, and then hear that annoying fax sound every five minutes. LOL!!! I remember when I was working in tele sales and it happened to the guy's phone next to me, and he had to pick up the phone because he was in sales. After the 4th time it happened, he was screaming into the phone "this is not a fax!!!", and of course there was no human on the other end to hear him scream. Classic joke.
who

Reading, UK

#57 Jul 12, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Simple fact; only humane ethnic cleansing can save
the UK. Fight or die.
LOL!!
I'll make the tea and sandwiches....you Muppets carry on.
Only fuckwits like you lot can save us all from being assimilated into the Muslim wing of the Borg collective.

This thread is very amusing.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#58 Jul 12, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
I'll make the tea and sandwiches....you Muppets carry on.
Only fuckwits like you lot can save us all from being assimilated into the Muslim wing of the Borg collective.
This thread is very amusing.
What's your plan? I gave mine.
who

Reading, UK

#59 Jul 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your plan? I gave mine.
I think we should all meet up at your place and then we can get on a coach and go to a predominately Muslim area, where we can shout EDL!! really loud.
that'll f*ck em.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#60 Jul 12, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should all meet up at your place and then we can get on a coach and go to a predominately Muslim area, where we can shout EDL!! really loud.
that'll f*ck em.
Nice plan. Let us know when you have something to contribute.
who

Reading, UK

#61 Jul 12, 2013
Oh no scrap that plan, you live in the US, if we're ever overrun by Muslims you could always drop napham on our position.
who

Reading, UK

#62 Jul 12, 2013
Napalm even.
who

Reading, UK

#63 Jul 12, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice plan. Let us know when you have something to contribute.
I don't need a plan....you on the other hand need to stop crapping your pants about "Islamic rule" in the UK....never going to happen.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#64 Jul 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
Well leave then. This is our country, if you don't like it here then leave.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#65 Jul 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
You're not even a muzz are you? I just hop ley never find out who you really are.

I see your LEg is 2nd century AD, still, the Leic ter say is the best bet in this case.

Don't s'pose there's any moated castles run by English Heritage near you is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min rabbee yehoshooah... 251,155
How to beat your wife in six easy steps 9 min Muslim nonsense 2
News Anti-Islam protest erupts into riot as far righ... 14 min Dutch expat 13
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 45 min Mrs Sunny 488,044
SUN Goes Under Allah's Chair 58 min Muslim nonsense 4
The Bible has millions of Errors & Contradictio... 1 hr LUKE 14
100000 errors in quran (May '15) 1 hr LUKE 480
More from around the web