Peterborough Mosque offers to meet EDL

Peterborough Mosque offers to meet EDL

There are 176 comments on the Peterborough Today story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Peterborough Mosque offers to meet EDL. In it, Peterborough Today reports that:

WORSHIPPERS at a Peterborough mosque have offered the hand of peace to controversial protest group the English Defence League .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peterborough Today.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#1 Aug 5, 2011
Teqqila will be used on the EDL to persuade them Islam is a tolerant religion.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#2 Aug 5, 2011
supersonic boom wrote:
LOL!!! I was just thinking the same thing! I hope the EDL tells them to f.off!!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#3 Aug 5, 2011
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I was just thinking the same thing! I hope the EDL tells them to f.off!!
The Islamists at that Mosque won't listen to the concerns of the EDL, they'll cry 'wacist' and have the EDL arrested for religious crimes. I hope they go, it'll be interesting to say the least.
Goodbye gay muslims

UK

#4 Aug 5, 2011
Muslims are deaf to critism.In their eyes they are perfect.So Norway happened to fight the fight.
There will be more attacks from guerilla gunmen because as we know muslims are deaf and believe in death not life.A real recipe for oven fryed muslims in just a few years.
brian foot-spa

UK

#5 Aug 5, 2011
supersonic boom wrote:
i do not think the muslims will use any tequila on the edl cos muslims don't drink alcohol ( well they say they don't but who knows what goes on behind closed doors ?)maybe some l.s.d. in their holy water zam zam will convince the edl that islam is a religion of peace.
Clint Eastwood

Crawley, UK

#6 Aug 6, 2011
Goodbye gay muslims wrote:
Muslims are deaf to critism.In their eyes they are perfect.So Norway happened to fight the fight.
There will be more attacks from guerilla gunmen because as we know muslims are deaf and believe in death not life.A real recipe for oven fryed muslims in just a few years.
Yeah but it was mainly non-Muslims that got killed in Norway.
Islam4UK

Liverpool, UK

#8 May 5, 2013
We are a group who wishes to convert to UK to Islam. Britain is a dirty immoral country. Your women dress like prostitutes. There is crime and perversion everywhere. We will teach you about the Qu'ran and The Great Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Call 07583346305 and speak to me about attending our classes.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#9 May 5, 2013
Islam4UK wrote:
We are a group who wishes to convert to UK to Islam. Britain is a dirty immoral country. Your women dress like prostitutes. There is crime and perversion everywhere. We will teach you about the Qu'ran and The Great Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Call 07583346305 and speak to me about attending our classes.
If muslims are such a tolerant, considerate, law abiding group, why are they grossly over-represented in all criminal statistics from violent rape to extortion to burglary?

Or are they just following the examples set by the oath-breaker?

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#11 May 7, 2013
Islam4UK wrote:
May you and mohammed(pig shit be upon him) be infested by the fleas of 1000 camels!
Adam

Leeds, UK

#12 May 23, 2013
All of Britain must become Muslims. Learn about the Qu'ran and the holy prophet. Call 07583346305
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#13 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
All of Britain must become Muslims. Learn about the Qu'ran and the holy prophet. Call 07583346305
FU#K islam! FU#K the dead terrorist pig Muhammad!
Iam PROUD to hate islam and everyone of you bloodlusting
muzzie savage stinking beasts!!!~
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

#14 May 23, 2013
Grab your guns,Be ready to protect yourselves
from this evil disease of islam!
HATE islam!HATE muslims!!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#15 May 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
Sorry old boy.

I'm afraid that we believe in a concept called freedom.

If your religion is so great then you can convince people to join of their own free will.

If not, you might want to ask yourself why..........
Soulja

Richmond Hill, Canada

#16 May 23, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
Islam is a religion of terror. Get rid of this plaque immediately so people can be safe. Islam is never peaceful, Islam doesnt care about individual freedom, but it is up to its neck about the territory under its control. Please see the danger it poses to world peace.
Muslim Swine

Richmond Hill, Canada

#17 May 23, 2013
Islam4UK wrote:
Pig shit be upon your prophet Muhamed, whi is also a terrorists who murdered innocent Jews in Medina, raped a 6 year old girl named Aysha and kept 1000s of women in his harem for his sexual pleasue. Dude you better give up this terror religion and become a normal person.
Islam

Stafford, UK

#18 Jun 13, 2013
The people must become good Muslims. They are going to hell if they do not believe. Call 07583346305 to learn the meaning of the holy Qu'ran.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#19 Jun 13, 2013
Islam wrote:
The people must become good Muslims. They are going to hell if they do not believe. Call 07583346305 to learn the meaning of the holy Qu'ran.
I've read your "holy koran" and some of your innumerable hadiths.
No person with an IQ over their boot size could possibly take it seriously.

If you do believe in it, I've got a friend who is selling a tower in the middle of London. Real bargain, going cheap.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#20 Jun 13, 2013
to the poster who wrote peace be unto The Great Prophet Mohammed. I believe that's piece be unto mohammed. he was more interested in pieces than peace. is it 17 or 27 wives the old fart had? Whatever, he was a foxy old fart. Loved the young ladies to pieces. Didn't he love boys also? Maybe I dreamed it. you don't suppose they'll put a fatwa out for me telling the truth, do ya?
BritPashtun

Hoddesdon, UK

#21 Jun 14, 2013
To all the Posters who take this as a joke Mocking Islam like a bunch Pr*cks, I suggest you take it all back because you're wrong AGAIN!
The other day an EDL member became Muslim at my Friends local mosque, apparantly he was crying out of happiness good on him!
BritPashtun

Hoddesdon, UK

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Amp man wrote:
Grab your guns,Be ready to protect yourselves
from this evil disease of islam!
HATE islam!HATE muslims!!
HAHAHA that won't do anything you fackin dumbass!
Islam is NOT an Evil disease you close minded cant, only people who are brainwashed by the zionest media say shite like that!!
If you HATE us so much and you can't stand us then leave us alone, because we don't like islamaphobic pieces of worthless shite like yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min rabbee yehoshooah... 253,551
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 3 min Ismail 296
U.S. Funds Treasure Trove Of ISIS Intel. 5 min The Prophet MO LIES 1
News A physician's response to Islamophobia 7 min Subtitles 2
Muslim Migrants Protest Closed EU Borders In Se... 18 min The Prophet MO LIES 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 35 min Faith Michigan 490,421
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 50 min Thinking 850
84 year old priest beheaded in France 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 36
More from around the web