Muslims Furious Over Israeli Decision...

Muslims Furious Over Israeli Decision to Highlight Ancient Link

There are 106 comments on the www.cnsnews.com story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Muslims Furious Over Israeli Decision to Highlight Ancient Link. In it, www.cnsnews.com reports that:

A decision by the Israeli government to include a location with an almost 4,000 year-old link to the origins of Judaism in a list of 150 national heritage sites has sparked an uproar among Muslims and drawn the disapproval of the Obama administration.

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu insisted Thursday that the decision to include the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron on the list would not in any way change the status quo at the site, which has long been shared by Jews and Muslims.

He called accusations being made by Palestinians and others "an artificial attempt to distort reality and sow discord ..."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnsnews.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Feb 26, 2010
from cnsnews:

"In announcing the expansion of an existing list of sites with religious and national significance to ancient and modern Israel, Netanyahu on Sunday mentioned that they would include the Cave of the Patriarchs and another site in territory claimed by the Palestinians – Rachel’s Tomb between Jerusalem and nearby Bethlehem, the traditional burial site of Rachel, the wife of the biblical patriarch, Jacob ...

"At a press conference in Ramallah Wednesday, veteran PLO activist Hanan Ashrawi called Netanyahu’s decision a 'direct attack on Palestinian heritage and a crime against Palestinian culture.'

"The Cave of the Patriarchs is divided into Jewish and Muslim sections, and for most of the year, Jews and Muslims have free access to their designated spaces. For two 10-day periods each year, each group has access to the entire site while the other is barred from entering."

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from cnsnews:
'
"The Cave of the Patriarchs is divided into Jewish and Muslim sections, and for most of the year, Jews and Muslims have free access to their designated spaces. For two 10-day periods each year, each group has access to the entire site while the other is barred from entering."
Presumably this will not be changing. I can't see a problem?!?

Since: May 08

Rüsselsheim, Germany

#3 Feb 26, 2010
This time, I am not so sure whether this was the right decision.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Lakshmi72 wrote:
This time, I am not so sure whether this was the right decision.
Since when does Islam dictate policy to Isreal, the US, or the rest of Western civlization?
devry

Zanesville, OH

#5 Feb 26, 2010
nothing new jews have been pillaging societies for ages ever read the bible its gods will when they win and trounce upon their enemies but when somebody like say germany gets the best of the jews its evil hate oh vey

“Bring it !”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2010
expanding more terror and stealing more land! They wonder why everyone hate them!!! BS!

Since: Sep 08

Dexter, MI

#7 Feb 26, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from cnsnews:
"In announcing the expansion of an existing list of sites with religious and national significance to ancient and modern Israel, Netanyahu on Sunday mentioned that they would include the Cave of the Patriarchs and another site in territory claimed by the Palestinians – Rachel’s Tomb between Jerusalem and nearby Bethlehem, the traditional burial site of Rachel, the wife of the biblical patriarch, Jacob ...
"At a press conference in Ramallah Wednesday, veteran PLO activist Hanan Ashrawi called Netanyahu’s decision a 'direct attack on Palestinian heritage and a crime against Palestinian culture.'
"The Cave of the Patriarchs is divided into Jewish and Muslim sections, and for most of the year, Jews and Muslims have free access to their designated spaces. For two 10-day periods each year, each group has access to the entire site while the other is barred from entering."
Ilam is for idiots!

http//www.albinoblacksheep.com /flash/talibantelephone
Muslim

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Feb 26, 2010
4 all da Haterz of Islam.....
Enjoy burning in hell inshallah

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2010
Is there anything that DOESN'T make Muslims furious?
truths

Queensbury, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2010
Dukedesecent wrote:
expanding more terror and stealing more land! They wonder why everyone hate them!!! BS!
AGREED

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#13 Feb 27, 2010
Crusader Princess wrote:
Is there anything that DOESN'T make Muslims furious?
In islam, "outrage" has become a "cottage industry".
sue

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Crusader Princess wrote:
Is there anything that DOESN'T make Muslims furious?
Really, too bad for the muslums. What are they going to do about it? Blow up somemore innocent people?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2010
Such idiotic statements come from the Israeli regime, when the US wants to start peace talks.

Nothing new, just the same game.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2010
Actually, Muslims should not mind that.

The most important thing is that the Dome of Rock and the Al-Aqsa mosque stay well-maintained as the two monuments will be there for ever.

That is of supreme importance to us.

Have they declared the two as their heritage?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 27, 2010
sue wrote:
<quoted text>Really, too bad for the muslums. What are they going to do about it? Blow up somemore innocent people?
I don't think they will. They will just display their displeasure.

As long as the imported Jews behave well, there should be no problem.

By imported Jews, I mean the Jews in here:

&fe ature=related

If you go there, he will talk to you the same way. lol!

Cheers
BMZ
pakman

UK

#18 Feb 27, 2010
white jewish scum will lie about anything to try and link themselves to palestine even though they are nothing but white europeans who stole muslim land

a good israelie is a dead israelie
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 27, 2010
@ sue

I forgot to insert an important link:

Since: May 08

Mainz, Germany

#20 Feb 27, 2010
Muslim wrote:
4 all da Haterz of Islam.....
Enjoy burning in hell inshallah
You are a beacon of literacy.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#21 Feb 27, 2010
pakman wrote:
.. they are nothing but white europeans who stole muslim land
a good israelie is a dead israelie
No wonder no one can live in peace w/you and your kind.

BTW, are you referring to the white euros of the UN who voted to create the state of Israel? Are they the ones who "stole" land that was never yours?
truths

Queensbury, NY

#22 Feb 27, 2010
bmz wrote:
Such idiotic statements come from the Israeli regime, when the US wants to start peace talks.
Nothing new, just the same game.
Agreed bmz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr Prairie_Rose 527,855
Did the Prophet Muhammad Suffer From Temporal L... 6 hr mahasn sawresho 2
reason why I reject hadith other then THE QUR'A... (Jan '11) 6 hr mahasn sawresho 663
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 hr David 256,404
News Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? 20 hr jean 4
News German Cabinet Minister Says 'Islam Doesn't Bel... 20 hr skylark 18
Nudity not allowed in Islam, Christianity or Ju... Tue Explorer 8