Big secret in Arabia
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#41 Aug 25, 2012
No one wants to step up to the plate and bat. The evidence of the Angel of the Lord's touch down on the Mountain of the Law is solid and irrefutable. The Apostle Paul stated that the Angel of the Lord was the preexist-ant Word which is now Yeshua more commonly known as Jesus Christ.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#42 Aug 27, 2012
I guess here we see the difference between Christianity and other man-made religions. Christianity offers evidence and the others just don't present anything.
Haus Mate

Perth, Australia

#43 Aug 30, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
No one wants to step up to the plate and bat. The evidence of the Angel of the Lord's touch down on the Mountain of the Law is solid and irrefutable. The Apostle Paul stated that the Angel of the Lord was the preexist-ant Word which is now Yeshua more commonly known as Jesus Christ.
Unanswerable
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#44 Sep 4, 2012
Haus Mate wrote:
<quoted text>
Unanswerable
This is really incredible that out of all the debates we witness, no one wants to touch this subject.
Earthcaller

Deland, FL

#45 Sep 22, 2012
The evidence of the Angel of the Lord's touch down on the Mountain of the Law is solid and irrefutable. The Apostle Paul stated that the Angel of the Lord was the preexist-ant Word which is now Yeshua more commonly known as Jesus Christ.
Earthcaller

United States

#46 Oct 11, 2012
Nice seeing that no one can touch this thread.

The evidence of the Angel of the Lord's touch down on the Mountain of the Law is solid and irrefutable. The Apostle Paul stated that the Angel of the Lord was the preexist-ant Word which is now Yeshua more commonly known as Jesus Christ.

The debaters and defenders are at a loss for words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I became a muslim after reading this 3 min I became muslim 65
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 11 min ImFree2Choose 21
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 39 min number four 492,214
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 53 min ABDALLAH MohPagan... 2
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 3
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 1 hr Sarah 77
poster ALLAH dPAGAN ALLAH chat with friends. 1 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 16
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,944
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 12 hr Thinking 680
More from around the web