Big secret in Arabia
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#21 Aug 15, 2012
passerby wrote:
The first thing I always check is who wrote/produced it and why.
Ron Wyatt is the man behind this claim, as far as I can find there is no peer review plus the fact that Mr Wyatt was not schooled in this field.
After a search on Mr. Wyatt I found this
Ron Wyatt Archaeological Research
Fraud Documentation
Since the magazine "Dew from Mount Hermon" published the article "A Great Christian Scam" exposing the so-called discoveries of Ron Wyatt as nothing more than a great hoax perpetrated upon the Christian community for money and fame, Joel Davenport, the manager of WAR's Internet site has published an article located at their web site accusing me, Gary Amirault, of not telling the truth. In the article I did not disclose the names of my sources since the article only went to a few hundred subscribers who trusted my reporting. I didn't feel providing names and addresses was necessary. But since Mr. Davenport's extremely distorted assessment of the accuracy of "A Great Christian Scam," and since WAR and associates are continuing to defraud the Christian community by selling videos, books, speaking engagements, trips to Israel, enticing investors in further digs, etc., all based upon discoveries which were never made, I feel it is time to lay out enough evidence to make it perfectly clear to any sane individual that we are dealing here with nothing short of an outright scam.
http://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/
This is just one of many.
regards
What is written up above is irrelevant considering the fact that the video's clearly reveal that the Mountain is burned and all the required artifacts and Petro-glyphs are also present which were analyzed by Saudi authorities which I will soon be presenting.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#22 Aug 15, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus taught that while He was on the earth He was human even though He is God. It is easy to misinterpret Jesus' teachings regarding His true identity. However, truth obtained through a profound Near Death Experience makes the correct interpretation understandable that Jesus IS God, the Eternal Father as Jesus clearly taught. He was called "the Son of God" as an honorary title while on this earth as a man.
When we incarnate upon this earth, there is a separation that occurs between our spirit and our soul and intelligence. This is what the "Cherubim and the Flaming Sword" represents when Adam and Eve had to
This talk about humans incarnating on earth is nothing more than the secret doctrine of the occult which is taught in Theosophy and has nothing to do with Jesus or the Bible. Ecclesiastes 9:5 clearly states that the dead no nothing, they are asleep and are waiting for the resurrection from the dead as taught in the New Testament in 1 Thessalonians 4:16. The Bible does not teach the immortal soul doctrine which is taught in paganism ,spiritualism, Gnosticism or Hinduism. The Bible teaches the resurrection from the dead in a glorified physical spiritual body. Notice that in the book of Revelation 22:2 the saints who are saved will be eating from the tree of Life, they will be living in a literal City and not some disembodied spiritual state as many spiritualism false teaches believe and teach. God is going to renew the surface of the planet as well.

The spiritualism which is being taught in the prior post is a heresy and an enemy of truth. Jesus had no near death experience he was dead and on the third day he rose from the dead. Near death experiences are a satanic phenomena of mind manipulation where the demon spirits pose as dead relatives or they pose as a so-called light of warmth and truth. These things are nothing more than the devil's deceptions during these last days of earth's history just prior to Jesus second coming.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#23 Aug 16, 2012
passerby wrote:
The first thing I always check is who wrote/produced it and why.
Ron Wyatt is the man behind this claim, as far as I can find there is no peer review plus the fact that Mr Wyatt was not schooled in this field.
After a search on Mr. Wyatt I found this
Ron Wyatt Archaeological Research
Fraud Documentation
Since the magazine "Dew from Mount Hermon" published the article "A Great Christian Scam" exposing the so-called discoveries of Ron Wyatt as nothing more than a great hoax perpetrated upon the Christian community for money and fame, Joel Davenport, the manager of WAR's Internet site has published an article located at their web site accusing me, Gary Amirault, of not telling the truth. In the article I did not disclose the names of my sources since the article only went to a few hundred subscribers who trusted my reporting. I didn't feel providing names and addresses was necessary. But since Mr. Davenport's extremely distorted assessment of the accuracy of "A Great Christian Scam," and since WAR and associates are continuing to defraud the Christian community by selling videos, books, speaking engagements, trips to Israel, enticing investors in further digs, etc., all based upon discoveries which were never made, I feel it is time to lay out enough evidence to make it perfectly clear to any sane individual that we are dealing here with nothing short of an outright scam.
http://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/
This is just one of many.
regards
The problem with your post is the fact that Ron Wyatt was not the only one that went to Arabia and witnessed the evidence for themselves regarding the altars, the petro-glyphs and Egyptian symbols etc. The mountain is clearly burned and to top it off, why have the Saudi authorities fenced the area and threatened to arrest or imprison anyone who ventures into that area taking photos? In order for the so-called Mount Sinai that Constantine's mother named as the true one it would have to contain all the evidences and artifacts that are present at Jabel El Lawz and this is not the case.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#24 Aug 16, 2012
The enemies of Ron Wyatt don't present the other side of the story which reveals that Ron Wyatt was arrested in Saudi Arabia and he took the Muslim authorities to a certain place and presented them with archaic Hebrew inscriptions. This is what convinced them of his innocence and they had to let him go since Wyatt brought up the subject that they being Muslims had to respect Musa= Moses as a prophet. This convinced them that he was not a spy.
passerby
#25 Aug 17, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
The enemies of Ron Wyatt don't present the other side of the story which reveals that Ron Wyatt was arrested in Saudi Arabia and he took the Muslim authorities to a certain place and presented them with archaic Hebrew inscriptions. This is what convinced them of his innocence and they had to let him go since Wyatt brought up the subject that they being Muslims had to respect Musa= Moses as a prophet. This convinced them that he was not a spy.
I would be very happy if the real Mt. Sinai was found.

http://www.ldolphin.org/franz-sinai.html

regards
Haus Mate

Perth, Australia

#26 Aug 17, 2012
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be very happy if the real Mt. Sinai was found.
http://www.ldolphin.org/franz-sinai.html
regards
A lot of guess work in the above link

"In an interview with Hershel Shanks, Prof. Frank Moore Cross, retired professor of Hebrew at Harvard University opines that the mountain of God was located in the Land of Midian.

When asked if he had a guess what mountain might be Mt. Sinai, he responded, "I really don't.

There are several enormous mountains in what is now northwestern Saudi Arabia. Jebel el-Lawz is the highest of the mountain in Midian ­ 8,465 feet ­ higher than any mountain in the Sinai Peninsula; but biblical Mt. Sinai need not be the highest mountain. There is some reason to search for it in southern Edom, which was Midianite terrain before the expansion of the Edomites south" (Shanks 1992:32). He later put the "Midian Hypothesis" in print, but did not endorse any mountains for the location of Mt. Sinai (Cross 1998: 60-68). Yet the question is still remains, Is Mt. Sinai in Midian?
Renfield

Van Nuys, CA

#27 Aug 18, 2012
I've read hypotheses before that the real Mt Sinai is in Saudi Arabia. These were put forth by Muslims years ago. If this the breaksSinai, speaking as a Muslim, then COOL. As for the rest of christian dogma spewing, YAAAWWWWWWWWNNNN
Renfield

Van Nuys, CA

#28 Aug 18, 2012
Man I hate auto correct. It say real Sinai not breaks Sinai.
Haus Mate

Perth, Australia

#29 Aug 18, 2012
Why should hypotheses be the goal of the sleepy yawners?
Renfield

Van Nuys, CA

#30 Aug 18, 2012
What the original poster was insinuating was that the Saudi government was trying to cover up the site because it somehow proved Islam false and Christianity right. This is baloney. If this is the real Sinai, and it somehow proves Islam false, then why would have Muslims been saying Sinai was in Arabia long before this Wyatt character was around?
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#31 Aug 18, 2012
Renfield wrote:
What the original poster was insinuating was that the Saudi government was trying to cover up the site because it somehow proved Islam false and Christianity right. This is baloney. If this is the real Sinai, and it somehow proves Islam false, then why would have Muslims been saying Sinai was in Arabia long before this Wyatt character was around?
You brought up an interesting point since the mountain is called Jabel El Lawz, this implies that Muslims are aware of it, but I would like to see your evidence of where the Muslims speak about this mountain. Why don't they present this in their newspaper headlines? Now if what your saying is true why have the Saudi authorities have the area surrounded by fences with signs of warnings to those who venture into the area taking pictures? If you are seen there you will be interrogated and your pictures removed and you will possibly be sent to jail or accused of spying, the videos by way of different others clearly spell this out.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#32 Aug 18, 2012
Renfield wrote:
I've read hypotheses before that the real Mt Sinai is in Saudi Arabia. These were put forth by Muslims years ago. If this the breaksSinai, speaking as a Muslim, then COOL. As for the rest of christian dogma spewing, YAAAWWWWWWWWNNNN
As for the rest of Christian dogma it is correct since the Old Testament is what is being fulfilled and not the Koran, it was Yahweh the God of Israel who came down on that mountain and the Bible states that the Angel of the Lord who appeared to Moses is the one who appeared at Horeb the mountain of God. So since the Muslims acknowledge as you claim that Jabel El Lawz is the mountain of God , they will also have to acknowledge that the Old Testament is correct and that the one who came down is not the Father but the Angel of the Lord as clearly revealed in the scriptures see Exodus 3. They will now have to address the issue of who is this Angel of the Lord who reveals himself to Moses and calls himself God? Who is this Angel of the Lord who goes before Israel in the cloud and of him it is stated that his name is in God's name see Exodus 23:21. Why is it stated by the prophet Micah that this second person of the Godhead comes from eternity and is to be born in Bethlehem as stated by Micah 5:2? Why does the prophet Isaiah 9:6 tell us that a child is to be born and a son is to be given and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace? Why does the chronological prophecy of the 70 Weeks of Daniel 9 mathematically prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this individual which proceeds from eternity is the one called Jesus Christ= Yeshua the Messiah? Anyone can ask me and I can prove it. Jesus can be proven from the Old Testament. Let all Muslims read Isaiah 53 and the description is clear and graphic regarding the suffering Servant who laid down his life for us. We are told that Kings shall see him. We are told that upon his resurrection he will see the fruit of his work last portion of Isaiah 53.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#33 Aug 20, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the rest of Christian dogma it is correct since the Old Testament is what is being fulfilled and not the Koran, it was Yahweh the God of Israel who came down on that mountain and the Bible states that the Angel of the Lord who appeared to Moses is the one who appeared at Horeb the mountain of God. So since the Muslims acknowledge as you claim that Jabel El Lawz is the mountain of God , they will also have to acknowledge that the Old Testament is correct and that the one who came down is not the Father but the Angel of the Lord as clearly revealed in the scriptures see Exodus 3. They will now have to address the issue of who is this Angel of the Lord who reveals himself to Moses and calls himself God? Who is this Angel of the Lord who goes before Israel in the cloud and of him it is stated that his name is in God's name see Exodus 23:21. Why is it stated by the prophet Micah that this second person of the Godhead comes from eternity and is to be born in Bethlehem as stated by Micah 5:2? Why does the prophet Isaiah 9:6 tell us that a child is to be born and a son is to be given and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace? Why does the chronological prophecy of the 70 Weeks of Daniel 9 mathematically prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this individual which proceeds from eternity is the one called Jesus Christ= Yeshua the Messiah? Anyone can ask me and I can prove it. Jesus can be proven from the Old Testament. Let all Muslims read Isaiah 53 and the description is clear and graphic regarding the suffering Servant who laid down his life for us. We are told that Kings shall see him. We are told that upon his resurrection he will see the fruit of his work last portion of Isaiah 53.
The questions in the post up above have not been answered.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#34 Aug 20, 2012
By their silence they are now admitting defeat.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#35 Aug 21, 2012
The Angel of the Lord that landed on that mountain as revealed by the evidence of the burnt mountain in the video was the preexist-ant Word who would come from eternity as stated by the prophet Micah in chapter 5:2. He was to be born in Bethlehem and would come from days of Everlasting = Eternity. Micah provides the same information that we see in John 1:1.
Fateh

Brampton, Canada

#36 Aug 21, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus taught that while He was on the earth He was human even though He is God. It is easy to misinterpret Jesus' teachings regarding His true identity. However, truth obtained through a profound Near Death Experience makes the correct interpretation understandable that Jesus IS God, the Eternal Father as Jesus clearly taught. He was called "the Son of God" as an honorary title while on this earth as a man.
When we incarnate upon this earth, there is a separation that occurs between our spirit and our soul and intelligence. This is what the "Cherubim and the Flaming Sword" represents when Adam and Eve had to leave the Garden of Eden or they would have remained immortal in their sins (Genesis 3:24). Therefore, when Jesus came to this earth as a man, His Spirit remained in Heaven as God, the Eternal Father. It is very simple. In the book of John we learn that Jesus as a man on earth was taught by His God, His Spirit.
"I and my Father are one" (John 10:30).
"Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me" (John 14:11).
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).
Here Jesus gets frustrated with Philip for not understanding that Jesus was God!
"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me…" (John 14:9-11).
It is unfortunate that the world has not understood this simple truth so they will discredit Jesus by saying He was not God.
So Jesus was Gods avatar? Couldn't that be interpreted as Jesus was in unison with God rather than God manifest in human form.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#37 Aug 22, 2012
Fateh wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus was Gods avatar? Couldn't that be interpreted as Jesus was in unison with God rather than God manifest in human form.
No Jesus was not god's Avatar or emanation as taught in the Secret Doctrine of the occult which is what was being promoted by what you read. The Secret doctrine is nothing more than the false teaching of the cycle of the soul as it descends from the so-called universal mind into the dark world of matter. This doctrine is not taught in the Bible. The Bible clearly presents a personal God and man was made in his image and likeness. The Bible does not teach that God is a disembodied spirit. In fact the Bible presents two members of the Godhead= the word Elohim = Gods. In the Old Testament person God, which we know as the Father conducted all his dealings with humanity by way of the Other God who was with him in eternity which in Exodus 3:2,3,4,5,6,7 is revealed as the Angel of the Lord. This Angel of the Lord was the preexist-ant Word which today we know as Jesus Christ. When Jesus told the religious leaders that before Abraham I AM, he was referring to his status as God or the Angel of the Lord prior to his being born on earth as Jesus Christ. The preexist-ant Word was also the Great I AM and it is clearly stated in the prophecy of Micah 5:2 that he would be born in Bethlehem and that came from days of Old = from Eternity.

There is also another prophecy in Malachi 3:1,2,3 which states that this Angel of the Lord would arrive at the Jewish Temple. This was all fulfilled by Jesus during his ministry on earth.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#38 Aug 22, 2012
Meant to say that he came from days of old= Eternity,
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#39 Aug 22, 2012
So far no one has been able to refute the evidence in the video and much less the fact that the second person of the Godhead landed on Jabel El Lawz. This second person would later arrive from eternity as stated by the prophet Micah in chapter 5:2 and he would be born in Bethlehem just as the prophet indicated.
Earthcaller

Indialantic, FL

#40 Aug 23, 2012
This is just so easy, everyone is terribly frightened by the evidence. The Angel of the Lord who touched down on Jabel El Lawz mountain is the same being that was mentioned by the prophet Isaiah in chapter 9:6. A Child is born a Son is given who is to be called Wonderful, Counselor, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace. This is a Messianic prophecy and it is saying that the anointed one is also God, since one of his names is Everlasting Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 2 hr Muhammad 7
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 hr Ras 528,450
Narendar Modi Mass Murderer of Gujrati Muslims 10 hr Centerstage 3
Ex-Playboy girl accepts Islam. Tue Khan 1
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Mon Generac 26
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) May 20 Khan 102
Trudeau converts to Islam May 19 mahasn sawresho 22