#2 Aug 11, 2012

Chariot wheels in the Red Sea?
Errorblaster

Altamonte Springs, FL

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Errorblaster

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Aug 11, 2012
No one wants to touch this information, neither the skeptics nor the Friday keepers nor the atheists. I guess we can chalk up another victory. They cannot address the issues on account of the fact that the evidence is there and why has the Saudi government closed off the area? Since the discovery is from the pre-Islamic era they have no argument against the fact that Israel did enter the land of Midian and the Angel of the Lord who was the preexistant Jesus came down on that mountain and burned it.
Errorblaster

Altamonte Springs, FL

#5 Aug 11, 2012
3:28- 3:35 Elijahs Cave on Jabel El Lawz = The real Mount

Sinai

&fe ature=relmfu
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 Aug 11, 2012
No one touches this post they know full well that Exodus 3 took place at Horeb the mountain of God and since the evidence can now be seen this means that the one who burned the mountain was the Angel of the Lord. This Angel of the Lord told Moses that he was God. The book of Malachi also tells us that the Angel of the Lord, Malach Adonai would arrive at the Jewish Temple. That is why Jesus said to the religious leaders, "before Abraham I am." Where are all the anti-christian Scholars?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#7 Aug 11, 2012
You know a lot of people avoid clicking on links and especially video links. Who knows what viruses might be in them?

You might get more attention by posting your information in written form.
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Aug 12, 2012
The information deals with the real Mount Sinai which is called Jabel El Lawz= or the mountain of the law and has been located in the Northwest area of Saudi Arabia. The mountain fits the exact description, it is burned and all the evidence provided proves that the Israelite s did pass through that area and evidence of Archaic Hebrew was found as well. It is all clearly presented. The video shows how the area has been sealed off by a fence on account of the fact that the Saudi Government does not want this information getting out.

This archeological revelation presents a direct challenge to the global religious community but especially to the Islamic world on account of the fact that it proves that the God of Israel did descend upon that mountain after the Israelite exit from the land of Egypt. The most important fact is that it demolishes all the arguments about the incarnation of Jesus on account of the fact that the God who came down on that mountain according to Exodus 3 was the Angel of the Lord or the preexistant Word of John 1:1 which would later be called Jesus Christ or in the Hebrew Aramaic Yeshua.

The apostle Paul clearly stated that Israel was baptized in the cloud and they drank from the rock which was Christ. What Paul is clearly stating is the fact that the Angel of the Lord that went before Israel in the cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night was in fact the preexist-ant word now known as Jesus Christ. The mystery is revealed in Exodus 23:21 where God is telling Israel "my name is in him".

Why is God speaking in that manner? That is the interesting question? It is obvious to the reader that there are two individuals in the Godhead and Exodus 3 presents the Angel of the Lord as one of them.

Since the evidence is clear and abundant and completely aligns with the Old Testament including all the petro-glyphs and artifacts that have been found, this proves that the Angel of the Lord's descent upon that mountain provides a major challenge to the Muslim and Jewish world since the identity of the Angel of the Lord or Messenger of the Covenant is clearly presented in the third chapter of the book of Malachi as arriving at the Jewish Temple. In fact we are told that he was to be preceded by another Messenger and we know that this other messenger was John the Baptist.

The prophet Micah in chapter 5 states that this Messianic figure arrives from eternity or days of everlasting.

The mathematical prophecy of the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 pinpoints the exact time of his arrival. He was baptized in 27AD and died on the cross 3 1/2 years in 31AD as required by the chronology of this precise mathematical prophecy which states that in the midst of this prophetic week of 7 years the Messiah would be cut off.
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#9 Aug 12, 2012
The fact that no one answers this thread doesn't change anything, the evidence is not going to go away and the proof of who touched down on Mount Sinai is evident. It was The Angel of the Lord the Preexistant Word known now as Jesus Christ or Yeshua.

The evidence on the mountain proves what the prophet Isaiah states in chapter 44:6 as well as what is presented in John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. We also see that when God recreates the heavens and the earth we see in Revelation 22:1 the Throne of God and the Lamb.

In Revelation 22: 1, There is no single individual and there is no Trinity. What is revealed is the Throne of the two just as the book of Hebrews chapter 8:1 states that Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father. Hebrews 8:1 proves what is stated in Psalm 110: "Yahweh said unto my Lord " sit at my right hand side until I make all your enemies your foot stool".
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Aug 13, 2012
So from what I see the evidence is to strong and no one has the guts to comment about it. You can even search on google earth and find that mountain Jabel El Lawz. There is much talking here on this forum about many topics that are perceived to be as messages of truth but now that the truth is being presented before the masses of this forum they seek to bury their heads under the sand like the ostrich.
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#11 Aug 13, 2012
So far no one is able to comment on the evidence and that is why Jesus stated the the following, "every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord".
Haus Mate

Jerilderie, Australia

#12 Aug 14, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
So from what I see the evidence is to strong and no one has the guts to comment about it. You can even search on google earth and find that mountain Jabel El Lawz. There is much talking here on this forum about many topics that are perceived to be as messages of truth but now that the truth is being presented before the masses of this forum they seek to bury their heads under the sand like the ostrich.
Excellent summation
Haus Mate

Jerilderie, Australia

#13 Aug 15, 2012
Earthcaller wrote:
The fact that no one answers this thread doesn't change anything, the evidence is not going to go away and the proof of who touched down on Mount Sinai is evident. It was The Angel of the Lord the Preexistant Word known now as Jesus Christ or Yeshua.
The evidence on the mountain proves what the prophet Isaiah states in chapter 44:6 as well as what is presented in John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. We also see that when God recreates the heavens and the earth we see in Revelation 22:1 the Throne of God and the Lamb.
In Revelation 22: 1, There is no single individual and there is no Trinity. What is revealed is the Throne of the two just as the book of Hebrews chapter 8:1 states that Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father. Hebrews 8:1 proves what is stated in Psalm 110: "Yahweh said unto my Lord " sit at my right hand side until I make all your enemies your foot stool".
Must be too difficult or uncomfortable to deal with
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Aug 15, 2012
No one wants to come to the plate to bat, no one is up for the challenge. The real God is found where the true evidence is found. Yes! the preexist-ant Word which was later born as Jesus Christ as presented by the prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 was the one who touched down on that mountain which is located in the Northwest area of Saudi Arabia.
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#15 Aug 15, 2012
The most remarkable thing was the fact that Ron Wyatt was the first one to discover it and his life was on the line on account of the fact that the Saudi authorities believed that he was a spy. He then took them to a certain place and showed them the archaic Hebrew language. He was told that the artifacts which were found were pre-Islamic and he then told the Islamic authorities that Moses was a prophet and since they respect Moses they had to let him go.
Nur

Cairo, Egypt

#16 Aug 15, 2012
I'm sorry, forget your religious conclusions, what is the evidence that there is some raging conflict here? Muslims don't dispute the basic account of Moses and the Israelites leaving Egypt. Mt. Sinai is in Egyptian borders now. What is the issue. I don't have time to look at all your videos, sorry. WHICH by the way is why there are no comments. Maybe there is some obscure teaching or something that I am missing here... whats the "secret"? Can you say in a nutshell cause those videos are taking forever to tell me nothing, so far.
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Nur wrote:
I'm sorry, forget your religious conclusions, what is the evidence that there is some raging conflict here? Muslims don't dispute the basic account of Moses and the Israelites leaving Egypt. Mt. Sinai is in Egyptian borders now. What is the issue. I don't have time to look at all your videos, sorry. WHICH by the way is why there are no comments. Maybe there is some obscure teaching or something that I am missing here... whats the "secret"? Can you say in a nutshell cause those videos are taking forever to tell me nothing, so far.
Well, first and foremost you must learn to listen and study and remain silent before you can comment on account of the fact that listening is the beginning of wisdom. The so-called Mount Sinai in Egypt is a total fabrication which came about by way of Emperor Constantine's mother Helena who was sent there in order to scout for the true location. She never consulted the Biblical source and just assumed that it was truth and started naming sites without having a proper archeological training or background. That so-called mount Sinai does not present any archeological evidence especially considering the fact that the apostle Paul clearly stated that Mount Sinai is in Arabia. See Galatians 4:25.

There is no obscure teaching, all the evidence is clearly presented and all the artifacts are there, the question is who touched down on that Mountain? You need to read Exodus 3 where it states that the Angel of the Lord appeared to Moses on Horeb. This Angel of the Lord also calls himself the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is the second person of the Godhead as presented in Genesis "let us create man in our image and likeness" he is the Captain of the Lords Armies who appeared to Joshua with a flaming sword see Joshua 5:13. He is also the Word of John 1:1 who became flesh. It was the preexistant Word who later became the man Jesus Christ, see John 1:1. The connection between the Angel of the Lord and Jesus Christ is clearly presented in Malachi 3 where we are told that the Angel of the Covenant would arrive at the Jewish Temple and we are even told that God would send a messenger before him. This messenger was John the Baptist. The supernatural element is the fact that the prophet presents the Angel of the covenant as a refiners fire. The apostle Paul clearly states that the Angel of the Lord is the preexistant Jesus. This is found in 1 Corinthians 10: 1-4. The prophet Malachi also states that he would come from eternity=(days of old) and be born in Bethlehem.
Earthcaller

Altamonte Springs, FL

#18 Aug 15, 2012
The prophet Malachi also states that he would come from eternity=(days of old) and be born in Bethlehem.

Meant to say the prophet Micah in chapter 5:2. He would come from eternity and be born in Bethlehem. Jesus clearly fulfilled this specification. When the wisemen were looking for him they inquired of King Herod and his scribes quoted this specific prophecy in Micah 5:2.
passerby

Welland, Canada

#19 Aug 15, 2012
The first thing I always check is who wrote/produced it and why.

Ron Wyatt is the man behind this claim, as far as I can find there is no peer review plus the fact that Mr Wyatt was not schooled in this field.

After a search on Mr. Wyatt I found this

Ron Wyatt Archaeological Research
Fraud Documentation

Since the magazine "Dew from Mount Hermon" published the article "A Great Christian Scam" exposing the so-called discoveries of Ron Wyatt as nothing more than a great hoax perpetrated upon the Christian community for money and fame, Joel Davenport, the manager of WAR's Internet site has published an article located at their web site accusing me, Gary Amirault, of not telling the truth. In the article I did not disclose the names of my sources since the article only went to a few hundred subscribers who trusted my reporting. I didn't feel providing names and addresses was necessary. But since Mr. Davenport's extremely distorted assessment of the accuracy of "A Great Christian Scam," and since WAR and associates are continuing to defraud the Christian community by selling videos, books, speaking engagements, trips to Israel, enticing investors in further digs, etc., all based upon discoveries which were never made, I feel it is time to lay out enough evidence to make it perfectly clear to any sane individual that we are dealing here with nothing short of an outright scam.

http://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/

This is just one of many.

regards
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Aug 15, 2012
Nur wrote:
Jesus taught that while He was on the earth He was human even though He is God. It is easy to misinterpret Jesus' teachings regarding His true identity. However, truth obtained through a profound Near Death Experience makes the correct interpretation understandable that Jesus IS God, the Eternal Father as Jesus clearly taught. He was called "the Son of God" as an honorary title while on this earth as a man.
When we incarnate upon this earth, there is a separation that occurs between our spirit and our soul and intelligence. This is what the "Cherubim and the Flaming Sword" represents when Adam and Eve had to leave the Garden of Eden or they would have remained immortal in their sins (Genesis 3:24). Therefore, when Jesus came to this earth as a man, His Spirit remained in Heaven as God, the Eternal Father. It is very simple. In the book of John we learn that Jesus as a man on earth was taught by His God, His Spirit.
"I and my Father are one" (John 10:30).
"Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me" (John 14:11).
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).
Here Jesus gets frustrated with Philip for not understanding that Jesus was God!
"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself; but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me…" (John 14:9-11).
It is unfortunate that the world has not understood this simple truth so they will discredit Jesus by saying He was not God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min MUQ1 202,223
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 5 min HAJI KAJI 50,656
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min Sheilaa 371,441
Mohammad 1 hr jesus is 11
Brisbane locals want to understand Islam 5 hr kefa 8
Muslims are a primitive people, just sayin' 5 hr Ravenclaw 5
DY: Five beliefs that MUHAJID means COWARD is t... 5 hr Ravenclaw 2
Kerry: 'The Real Face of Islam is a Peaceful Re... 5 hr Ravenclaw 142
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••