Innocence of Muslims Filmmaker Mark Basseley Youssef Sentenced to Death in Absentia in Egypt

Nov 28, 2012 Read more: E! Online 114

Mark Basseley Youssef , the Coptic Christian whose amateur film posted to Youtube stirred widespread protests in the Muslim world for its anti-Islam sentiments and portrayal of the Prophet Muhammad, has been sentenced to death in absentia in his native Egypt.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Muslim countries are more and more out of control. The more they sharia law the worse it's going to get. They can sentence anyone they want to death but if they're not there, what does it matter? Who would want to go to a country where chaos reigns. Now there's a real show of power.
Arab spring was a joke. Arab countries need their brutal dictators. The only thing people in those countries understand is violence or the threat of violence
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Let's sentence some of them to death. Have a gov. decree death sentences for some of these types screaming for the death of Jews, etc.
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#3 Nov 28, 2012
more truth wrote:
Let's sentence some of them to death. Have a gov. decree death sentences for some of these types screaming for the death of Jews, etc.
Sounds fair to me

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Islam and democracy are at odds.
Democracy implies free will.
How can a "religion" that controls every minutiae
of one life, allow or tolerate free will.
e.g regarding a woman being alone with a male colleague or male relative.
She can do this if she breasts feeds him 5 times as witnessed by 3 other women; then it's ok.
aiesha s

Saint Marys, Australia

#5 Nov 28, 2012
American Girl wrote:
Muslim countries are more and more out of control. The more they sharia law the worse it's going to get. They can sentence anyone they want to death but if they're not there, what does it matter? Who would want to go to a country where chaos reigns. Now there's a real show of power.
Arab spring was a joke. Arab countries need their brutal dictators. The only thing people in those countries understand is violence or the threat of violence
I mean look @ Rushdie? He's been under a death sentence for over 20 years now, and I believe he's still breathing.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#6 Nov 29, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean look @ Rushdie? He's been under a death sentence for over 20 years now, and I believe he's still breathing.
Thanks to Brit intel personnel who have been protecting him for more than 2 decades.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#7 Nov 29, 2012
more truth wrote:
Let's sentence some of them to death. Have a gov. decree death sentences for some of these types screaming for the death of Jews, etc.
Excellent idea! But you know how muslims are, they'll be screaming racism and islamophobia like usual.
aiesha s

Saint Marys, Australia

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Brit intel personnel who have been protecting him for more than 2 decades.
That's very true.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 29, 2012
All they did with the death sentence is turn an unknown nobody into a dude who will make a ton of money selling his story.

Way to go Egypt! What a bunch of losers!
Timesden

Aurora, Canada

#10 Nov 29, 2012
People with a fair sense of impartial judgemnt don't find it anything so vengencefull since it is based on the hadits.

Since: Aug 12

Antalya, Turkey

#11 Nov 29, 2012
if he did a film of abusive , must give punishment . but death penalty so cruel .

Since: Aug 12

Antalya, Turkey

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Everyone will be learn to be respectful . I dont like christianity but I dont insult them . You will learn to be human .

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#13 Nov 29, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Everyone will be learn to be respectful . I dont like christianity but I dont insult them . You will learn to be human .
Muslims like you need to learn that not all of the human race goes by your superstitious beliefs on what is 'respectful'. YOU need to learn Tolerance for people who voice their beliefs when you don't like what they say.

GROW UP!
American Girl

Berlin, CT

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims like you need to learn that not all of the human race goes by your superstitious beliefs on what is 'respectful'. YOU need to learn Tolerance for people who voice their beliefs when you don't like what they say.
GROW UP!
You've got that right, Trisha
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#15 Nov 29, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Everyone will be learn to be respectful . I dont like christianity but I dont insult them . You will learn to be human .
yes that right they should live and treat people as humans their dirty freedom not belong 2 true freedom [ good freedom say your opinion without insult other people or belief ] but it seems they used 2 do that thier awful life everyone insult the other then say it is freedom thanks 2 ALLAH we r A MUSLIMS.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Everyone will be learn to be respectful . I dont like christianity but I dont insult them . You will learn to be human .
Respectful? You mean like this?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...

Your lies, racism and bigotry are not respectful. Typical muslim though, demanding respect when you have shown none.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2012
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>yes that right they should live and treat people as humans their dirty freedom not belong 2 true freedom [ good freedom say your opinion without insult other people or belief ] but it seems they used 2 do that thier awful life everyone insult the other then say it is freedom thanks 2 ALLAH we r A MUSLIMS.
You insult non muslims every day. Grow up ash, take a look at yourself and see the deficiencies you possess.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims like you need to learn that not all of the human race goes by your superstitious beliefs on what is 'respectful'. YOU need to learn Tolerance for people who voice their beliefs when you don't like what they say.
GROW UP!
Yes, what is it muslims do when they don't like someones words? They riot and murder.

In comparison to muslims, we are incredibly respectful. Time to stop that...

Since: Aug 12

Antalya, Turkey

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims like you need to learn that not all of the human race goes by your superstitious beliefs on what is 'respectful'. YOU need to learn Tolerance for people who voice their beliefs when you don't like what they say.
GROW UP!
You need to be tolerance when they say we are muslim , jerks .

Since: Aug 12

Antalya, Turkey

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectful? You mean like this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TKK...
Your lies, racism and bigotry are not respectful. Typical muslim though, demanding respect when you have shown none.
brainless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: ISIS executes more Christians in Libya 3 min Mikey 10
*** Mossad *** (Nov '12) 5 min Polaris 9
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Faith 429,837
Free Sunni Muslim Matrimony/Dating Site (Feb '12) 11 min Polaris 9
Muslim camel sex. 12 min Mikey 13
The filth and depravity of Islam. 16 min Polaris 8
Poll It's NOT up to you fools anymore. WE are NOW ca... (Jun '11) 26 min jesus is 174
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 1 hr No hope 40
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Frijoles 216,634
More from around the web