Northampton, MA

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Daniel Stone
Wilberhum
Trisha
Thunder-Girl
Pawn-King-Nine
Joe DeCaro
And a year later these SAME war/hatemongers are still here, spewing their venom at people.... Seems they have nothing better to do in this war torn world we live in. You'd think their glass houses would at last have glass insurance lol...
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_wit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Dec 19, 2011
along with ...
zeal...
Lipush....
crime...
You may call me names....
And more stay tuned...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Old Pom

Australia

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Isreality wrote:
Daniel Stone
Wilberhum
Trisha
Thunder-Girl
Pawn-King-Nine
Joe DeCaro
And a year later these SAME war/hatemongers are still here, spewing their venom at people.... Seems they have nothing better to do in this war torn world we live in. You'd think their glass houses would at last have glass insurance lol...
Seems to me they are exposing the hate inherent in islam by questioning the unbecoming aspects of it.
Unable to refute what has been raised muslims react by shooting themselves in the foot.
Isreality

Northampton, MA

#4 Dec 20, 2011
Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me they are exposing the hate inherent in islam by questioning the unbecoming aspects of it.
Unable to refute what has been raised muslims react by shooting themselves in the foot.
So you tell your kids to set up their tents in my yard then when I say to them go home and don't park here, you send your friends in to back up the kids. I then bring my family out to back me up and you shoot them. I shoot back but then you tell the neighborhood that I shot first, which was a lie. Then you shoot more saying it was tit for tat and I am the one that is wrong. Now go back to the beginning of the story and tell me who was wrong. Of course you will lie your arse off and say it was me.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#5 Dec 20, 2011
Isreality wrote:
Daniel Stone
Wilberhum
Trisha
Thunder-Girl
Pawn-King-Nine
Joe DeCaro
I edit this forum, and I don't even get top billing?
Now I know how Boris Badenoff felt!
Isreality

Northampton, MA

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering when your unwanted visit would hearken my door. Gee nothing like glorifying yourself eh mr editor zionazi.
Don't forget in the future, that it was you who came knocking on my door. Don't cry then as to why am I picking on you......

“Trespassers will be shot dead.”

Since: Jul 10

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#7 Dec 20, 2011
Isreality wrote:
Daniel Stone
Wilberhum
Trisha
Thunder-Girl
Pawn-King-Nine
Joe DeCaro
Are you stupid or what?

Oooops!

How silly of me!
Of course you are stupid!
A brainwashed retard!

The guys you name are all fine guys to me, who saw through what islam really is!

Now go back to the gutter you belong, Ramallah!
I bet you been there all this time, conspiring against the west.
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Lol! It is like the nature of Tao (the same word chinese used to describe Jesus christ in chinese Bible and the same word used to describe the source of everything according to Tao-Te-Ching by Lao-Tze the ancient chinese sage) that the best and highest of all rulers possess such humility that he doesn't even get noticed...
scent of memories

Saudi Arabia

#10 Dec 20, 2011
Isreality wrote:
Daniel Stone
Wilberhum
Trisha
Thunder-Girl
Pawn-King-Nine
Joe DeCaro
You're back :)
How are you?
Just passed by and noticed you're here. I left this forum 'for ever' only want to wish you and your dearest best of luck.
Take care.
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#11 Dec 20, 2011
scent of memories wrote:
How are you?
Just passed by and noticed you're here. I left this forum 'for ever' only want to wish you and your dearest best of luck.
Take care.
Hi Scent, stay away from him, he has mutated beyond recognition and its not good for you.

Since: Jun 11

Alexandria, Egypt

#12 Dec 20, 2011
actually no one here have enough courage to debate logically

most of those people are just trolls or hateful monkeys
Isreality

Northampton, MA

#13 Dec 20, 2011
RastaJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or what?
Oooops!
How silly of me!
Of course you are stupid!
A brainwashed retard!
The guys you name are all fine guys to me, who saw through what islam really is!
Now go back to the gutter you belong, Ramallah!
I bet you been there all this time, conspiring against the west.
Ha ha ha that's like saying Bush and his cronies are angels...
Only a fellow hate/warmonger would say what you said.[" all fine guys to me"]
You lack the understanding to know what Islam is. So don't even try to go there.

Since: Jun 11

Alexandria, Egypt

#14 Dec 20, 2011
let them bark as they want the castle of Islam are too strong and they are too weak to even scratch one of its stones for once . their bones will dashed on its stones

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TH5...

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TB5...

Islam the truth the strongest faith ever

so let them bark as they want

we have a nice example here in Egypt " the convoy are moving and the dogs like them are just barking "

Isreality

Northampton, MA

#15 Dec 20, 2011
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It is like the nature of Tao (the same word chinese used to describe Jesus christ in chinese Bible and the same word used to describe the source of everything according to Tao-Te-Ching by Lao-Tze the ancient chinese sage) that the best and highest of all rulers possess such humility that he doesn't even get noticed...
Hey when you come to a rag on the street do you walk over it or pick it up and say what a beautiful dirty rag?
Any one that throws the bull like your team does shouldn't be recognized for anything. You should be discarded as the trash you are.
Isreality

Northampton, MA

#16 Dec 20, 2011
scent of memories wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
Take care.
Hi scent of memories I am fine. So nice to hear from you again I hope all is well with you and yours also. Is Miss DefendIslam still around? I left to tell the troll shills, how wrong they were on 911 and proved it to them. And just like the hatemongers on this forum, they tell you the sun isn't hot and snow is warm...You know how that goes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TCE...
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#17 Dec 20, 2011
Isreality wrote:
Hey when you come to a rag on the street do you walk over it or pick it up and say what a beautiful dirty rag?
Any one that throws the bull like your team does shouldn't be recognized for anything. You should be discarded as the trash you are.
I was just trying to add some "sense" into a junk thread

“I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 20, 2011
ISLame-ist are the hate mongers..
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#19 Dec 20, 2011
Isreality wrote:
You are now a certified liar:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRP...
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 Dec 20, 2011
futhark wrote:
ISLame-ist are the hate mongers..
Salaams ! Please! Stick your hand into the flame a bit further! LOL!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#22 Dec 20, 2011
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now a certified liar:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TRP...
Salaams! P.K.N. Concerning our beloved Isreality and his "BIG-LIE" I say,"To err is Human,to forgive divine". I also Say "Little white lies are told everyday! to ourselves and to others.When it turns into bearing False witness against you neighbor.Is when you run a greater risk against your soul". Now! tell me YOU have NEVER-EVER told a LIE! LOL! Cheers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Tarek Fatah 226,038
Happy July 4, America ! 38 min ROBYN BANKS WORLD... 83
Appalling disabilities in Pakistani communities 50 min Islam Forbids 2
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT 52 min Goddess Gaia 70
Critical Thinking - Validity of Islam? 1 hr Islam Forbids 21
Bmz ..****** Its time****** 1 hr rainydaypeople 60
The CALIPHATE is a reality to be reckoned with! (Jun '14) 1 hr Rafael 42
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr rainydaypeople 454,873
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 3 hr Joe W 801
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 979
More from around the web