New Fatwa Calls on Men to Drink Women...

New Fatwa Calls on Men to Drink Women's Breast-Milk

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
george whyte

Glasgow, UK

#1 Jun 16, 2010
Exactly three years ago, on May 22, 2007, an Egyptian scholar was disciplined by Al Azhar University, one of Islam's most prestigious institutions, after he issued a fatwa calling upon women to breastfeed their male colleagues. Dr. Izzat Attiyah said that his fatwa offered a way around mixing of the sexes in the work place since breast-feeding established a maternal relation even if the beneficiary was not the woman's biological son or daughter.
Now, a high-ranking Saudi, Sheikh Abdul Mohsin al-Abaican, a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court, has issued a fatwa asserting that

women could give their milk to men to establish a degree of maternal relations and get around a strict religious ban on mixing between unrelated men and women.[Because] a man who often entered a house and came in contact with the womenfolk there should be made symbolically related to the women by drinking milk from one of the women. Under the fatwa, the act would preclude any sexual relations between the man and the donor woman and her relatives.
Sheikh al-Abaican thus "modernizes" Dr. Izzat's position -- that the man must breastfeed directly from the teat -- by suggesting that "the man should take the milk, but not directly from the breast of the woman. He should drink it and then becomes a relative of the family, a fact that allows him to come in contact with the women without breaking Islam's rules about mixing."

(So much for simply being in control of oneself without going through bizarre rituals.)

At any rate, where do all these "adult breastfeeding" ideas originate? As usual: Muhammad. A canonical hadith tells of a woman who once asked Muhammad what to do about the fact that a young boy who had been living with her and her husband had grown into manhood: that a non-relative adult male was freely residing with them, seeing his wife without her veils, was upsetting to the husband. So the prophet told her to "breastfeed" the man. Shocked, she responded saying that he was a grown man; Muhammad said -- according to some traditions, while laughing -- "I know." The woman breastfed the man, and reportedly her husband was no longer upset, as the act of breastfeeding turned him into a kinsman. Muhammad's favorite wife, Aisha -- the "mother of the believers" -- frequently relied on this practice to meet with non-related males (one of the greatest debates of her time revolved around how many "breastfeeds" were enough --one, five, or ten -- to make a man a "family-member." See here for more hadiths).

The importance of this breastfeeding business has less to do with its sensationalist quality and more to do with what it says about the overbearing and intrusive nature of Sharia law in Muslim life. Muslims cannot escape adult breastfeeding simply because it is contained in Islam's most canonical hadiths (including Sahih Muslim and the Sunan of Abu Dawud and Ibn Maja). Moreover, it has been addressed -- and endorsed -- by such Islamic authorities as Ibn Taymiyya and Ibn Hazm. To reject this hadith is to reject the sources and methodology of usul al-fiqh -- in short, to reject Sharia law....
george whyte

Glasgow, UK

#2 Jun 17, 2010
perverts
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

#3 Jun 17, 2010
george whyte wrote:
perverts
Apparently Muslims agree that women allowing men to suck their breasts makes mixing with men more acceptable, of course the Profet said so.
george whyte

Glasgow, UK

#5 Jun 17, 2010
lol never moved up
Isreality

Queensbury, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2010
WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK PEOPLE YOU ARE ESPECIALLY george w
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Isreality wrote:
WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK PEOPLE YOU ARE ESPECIALLY george w
Perverts ?..... perverts are those who believe women suckling their breasts to unrelated adult males makes the mixing of men and women more acceptable.
passerby

London, Canada

#8 Jun 17, 2010
More humour from Islam, lol

bizarre very bizarre lol
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 17, 2010
george whyte wrote:
Exactly three years ago, on May 22, 2007, an Egyptian scholar was disciplined by Al Azhar University, one of Islam's most prestigious institutions, after he issued a fatwa calling upon women to breastfeed their male colleagues. Dr. Izzat Attiyah said that his fatwa offered a way around mixing of the sexes in the work place since breast-feeding established a maternal relation even if the beneficiary was not the woman's biological son or daughter.
Now, a high-ranking Saudi, Sheikh Abdul Mohsin al-Abaican, a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court, has issued a fatwa asserting that
women could give their milk to men to establish a degree of maternal relations and get around a strict religious ban on mixing between unrelated men and women.[Because] a man who often entered a house and came in contact with the womenfolk there should be made symbolically related to the women by drinking milk from one of the women. Under the fatwa, the act would preclude any sexual relations between the man and the donor woman and her relatives.
Sheikh al-Abaican thus "modernizes" Dr. Izzat's position -- that the man must breastfeed directly from the teat -- by suggesting that "the man should take the milk, but not directly from the breast of the woman. He should drink it and then becomes a relative of the family, a fact that allows him to come in contact with the women without breaking Islam's rules about mixing."
(So much for simply being in control of oneself without going through bizarre rituals.)
At any rate, where do all these "adult breastfeeding" ideas originate? As usual: Muhammad. A canonical hadith tells of a woman who once asked Muhammad what to do about the fact that a young boy who had been living with her and her husband had grown into manhood: that a non-relative adult male was freely residing with them, seeing his wife without her veils, was upsetting to the husband. So the prophet told her to "breastfeed" the man. Shocked, she responded saying that he was a grown man; Muhammad said -- according to some traditions, while laughing -- "I know." The woman breastfed the man, and reportedly her husband was no longer upset, as the act of breastfeeding turned him into a kinsman. Muhammad's favorite wife, Aisha -- the "mother of the believers" -- frequently relied on this practice to meet with non-related males (one of the greatest debates of her time revolved around how many "breastfeeds" were enough --one, five, or ten -- to make a man a "family-member." See here for more hadiths).
The importance of this breastfeeding business has less to do with its sensationalist quality and more to do with what it says about the overbearing and intrusive nature of Sharia law in Muslim life. Muslims cannot escape adult breastfeeding simply because it is contained in Islam's most canonical hadiths (including Sahih Muslim and the Sunan of Abu Dawud and Ibn Maja). Moreover, it has been addressed -- and endorsed -- by such Islamic authorities as Ibn Taymiyya and Ibn Hazm. To reject this hadith is to reject the sources and methodology of usul al-fiqh -- in short, to reject Sharia law....
Any idiotic source and link available, George?
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jun 17, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idiotic source and link available, George?
one "idiotic source" is from an msa but of course you would reject it.

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jun 17, 2010
Sahih Muslim:
Book 008, Number 3424:
' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said: Messengerof Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) laughed.

Book 008, Number 3425:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Book 008, Number 3427:
Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her): A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).
Book 008, Number 3428:
Zainab daughter of Abu Salama reported: I heard Umm Salama, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon himy, saying to 'A'isha: By Allah, I do not like to be seen by a young boy who has passed the period of fosterage, whereupon she ('A'isha) said: Why is it so? Sahla daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I swear by Allah that I see in the face of Abu Hudhaifa (the signs of disgust) on account of entering of Salim (in the house), whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Suckle him. She (Sahla bint Suhail) said: He has a heard. But he (again) said: Suckle him, and it would remove what is there (expression of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa. She said:(I did that) and, by Allah, I did not see (any sign of disgust) on the face of Abu Hadhaifa.
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engag...
NewMuslim

Southampton, UK

#12 Jun 17, 2010
george whyte wrote:
perverts
you should know your own kind hindu george!
Neo Ruben

Southampton, UK

#13 Jun 17, 2010
Chiclets wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverts ?..... perverts are those who believe women suckling their breasts to unrelated adult males makes the mixing of men and women more acceptable.
You ba/std anti jihad have you notihng better to do with your sick stinky south asian perverted chiclet life?
have you tried eating a lings whole? you god loves it.
Neo Ruben

Southampton, UK

#14 Jun 17, 2010
Isreality wrote:
WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK PEOPLE YOU ARE ESPECIALLY george w
NM calls him Hindu George. Is he also from India?
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

#15 Jun 17, 2010
Neo Ruben wrote:
<quoted text>
You ba/std anti jihad have you notihng better to do with your sick stinky south asian perverted chiclet life?
have you tried eating a lings whole? you god loves it.
Hello NM,

So tell me do you think women suckling their breasts to unrelated adult males makes their mixing easier ?

Just a yes or no will do.
Neo Ruben

Southampton, UK

#16 Jun 17, 2010
Chiclets wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Muslims agree that women allowing men to suck their breasts makes mixing with men more acceptable, of course the Profet said so.
you are as sick as a parrot in poo..
Neo Ruben

Southampton, UK

#17 Jun 17, 2010
Chiclets wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NM,
So tell me do you think women suckling their breasts to unrelated adult males makes their mixing easier ?
Just a yes or no will do.
They are doing it in the west everywhere all the time.
Being a south asian you get left out of all this fun.
Stop eating garlic if you wish to get close to a western mammary.
Whyu use Muslims as an excuse to fantasise on tits?
Well you are a poor sick little anti jihad, aintcha?
Been home to indian to kill a few christians lately?
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

#19 Jun 17, 2010
Neo Ruben wrote:
<quoted text>
you are as sick as a parrot in poo..
No, sickos are those who think women suckling their breasts to unrelated adult males makes their mixing easier.

What do you think NM/NR
Neo Ruben

Southampton, UK

#18 Jun 17, 2010
george whyte wrote:
Exactly three years ago, on May 22, 2007, an Egyptian scholar was disciplined by Al Azhar University, one of Islam's most prestigious institutions, after he issued a fatwa calling upon women to breastfeed their male colleagues. Dr. Izzat Attiyah said that his fatwa offered a way around mixing of the sexes in the work place since breast-feeding established a maternal relation even if the beneficiary was not the woman's biological son or daughter.
Now, a high-ranking Saudi, Sheikh Abdul Mohsin al-Abaican, a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court, has issued a fatwa asserting that
women could give their milk to men to establish a degree of maternal relations and get around a strict religious ban on mixing between unrelated men and women.[Because] a man who often entered a house and came in contact with the womenfolk there should be made symbolically related to the women by drinking milk from one of the women. Under the fatwa, the act would preclude any sexual relations between the man and the donor woman and her relatives.
Sheikh al-Abaican thus "modernizes" Dr. Izzat's position -- that the man must breastfeed directly from the teat -- by suggesting that "the man should take the milk, but not directly from the breast of the woman. He should drink it and then becomes a relative of the family, a fact that allows him to come in contact with the women without breaking Islam's rules about mixing."
(So much for simply being in control of oneself without going through bizarre rituals.)
At any rate, where do all these "adult breastfeeding" ideas originate? As usual: Muhammad. A canonical hadith tells of a woman who once asked Muhammad what to do about the fact that a young boy who had been living with her and her husband had grown into manhood: that a non-relative adult male was freely residing with them, seeing his wife without her veils, was upsetting to the husband. So the prophet told her to "breastfeed" the man. Shocked, she responded saying that he was a grown man; Muhammad said -- according to some traditions, while laughing -- "I know." The woman breastfed the man, and reportedly her husband was no longer upset, as the act of breastfeeding turned him into a kinsman. Muhammad's favorite wife, Aisha -- the "mother of the believers" -- frequently relied on this practice to meet with non-related males (one of the greatest debates of her time revolved around how many "breastfeeds" were enough --one, five, or ten -- to make a man a "family-member." See here for more hadiths).
The importance of this breastfeeding business has less to do with its sensationalist quality and more to do with what it says about the overbearing and intrusive nature of Sharia law in Muslim life. Muslims cannot escape adult breastfeeding simply because it is contained in Islam's most canonical hadiths (including Sahih Muslim and the Sunan of Abu Dawud and Ibn Maja). Moreover, it has been addressed -- and endorsed -- by such Islamic authorities as Ibn Taymiyya and Ibn Hazm. To reject this hadith is to reject the sources and methodology of usul al-fiqh -- in short, to reject Sharia law....
Hello Hindu George.
We all know that you are an Indian posting from Manchester.
Why hide your location?
Are you obsessed with sex?
How about your hindu goddess blac-kali ho does rent a mamamry and kills men?
You lead others follow in perversion.
Scent of Memories

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#20 Jun 17, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idiotic source and link available, George?
I heard an Egypytian said it years ago .May be he was joking. Egyptians have sense of humour.
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

#21 Jun 17, 2010
Scent of Memories wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard an Egypytian said it years ago .May be he was joking. Egyptians have sense of humour.
So do you think women suckling their breasts to unrelated adult males makes their mixing easier ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min hahahaha 522,304
Las Vegas Shooting 22 hr J_a_n 59
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... Thu J_a_n 31
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Oct 18 Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Oct 18 LUKE 521
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... Oct 17 Conservative Boot 359
More from around the web