Why do Muslims kill Muslims?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Kevin

Australia

#1 Mar 15, 2008
Bukhari, who was a well known and well accepted Qu'ran Scholar said that a time will come where Islam splits into 73 different sects, and only ONE of the 73 sects will have the truth and enter paradise.

Bukhari indicated that all the other millions of Muslims in the other 72 sects will be deceived by the Devil and never enter paradise.

So here we have Muslims believing that Muslims are deceived!!!

And that is why we see so many Muslims killing other Muslims, for example, sunni Muslims killing shiite Muslims.

Muslims believe this prediction and Muslims admit that most Muslims are deceived and follow the Devil.

Isn't that interesting?

So why do you Muslims try to tell us Christians and other people that Islam is the truth, when you yourselves admit that most Muslims, meaning millions of Muslims are deceived and do not follow the truth?

Can any Muslim answer me that?
Kevin

Australia

#3 Mar 15, 2008
But I am curious for a Muslim to reply.

Any Muslim reply? Where are you?
Kevin

Australia

#4 Mar 15, 2008
Check this out:

http://www.islamexposed.co.nr/

It talks about Muslims thirst for blood! And that may be why Muslims are now killing Muslims too.
jimbo

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Mar 15, 2008
When Muzz run out of helpless infidels to kill they eat each other.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 15, 2008
Because allah is the god of death

“Got Geek?”

Since: Nov 07

Seattle

#7 Mar 15, 2008
Why would anyone kill a fellow human. I don't think anyone can give a truthful thats actually makes sense.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2008
Several Muslims say their lives are at risk because they dared speak out in what has become an ongoing dispute in their community.

Read it all here ...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2008/03/15/...
Luke

Australia

#9 Mar 16, 2008
jimbo wrote:
When Muzz run out of helpless infidels to kill they eat each other.
They kill and eat each other?:P
Kevin

Australia

#10 Mar 16, 2008
I have noticed something interesting....

Whenever I ask a Muslim about the predications of Bukhari and the split of 73 different sects in Islam and how Bukhari taught that most Muslims will be deceived and never enter paradise, that no Muslim wants to talk to me :P I wonder why :P

It seems that Muslims kill each other, eg, sunni and shiite Muslims hating each other and killing each other..... And it seems that Muslims believe that millions of Muslims are deceived.

Interesting indeed....

Any Muslim willing to answer me?
Peter

Australia

#11 Mar 16, 2008
I guess this question scares Muslims and they run and hide. No Muslim can answer your question Kevin.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2008
Kevin wrote:
Whenever I ask a Muslim about the predications of Bukhari and the split of 73 different sects in Islam and how Bukhari taught that most Muslims will be deceived and never enter paradise, that no Muslim wants to talk to me :P I wonder why :P
It seems that Muslims kill each other, eg, sunni and shiite Muslims hating each other and killing each other..... And it seems that Muslims believe that millions of Muslims are deceived.
Interesting indeed....
I suggest being persistent and continue asking until you get some kind of responses from Muslims. It might get frustrating, though. Many times the ones who post here, have a way of weaseling out of answering the question while appearing to give a response.

;)

Good Luck, Dear.
Kevin

Australia

#13 Mar 16, 2008
Thank you Trisha :-)

I have asked this same question on IRC in #islam and they run and hide and do not like me asking this question. Some of them get worried.

The truth is... Muslims believe that MOST Muslims are deceived and part of the wrong sect. So it's interesting when Muslims are trying to share "the light of Islam" when they themselves admit that MOST Muslims are deceived and will never enter paradise.

Go figure :P
Peter

Australia

#14 Mar 16, 2008
Dear Trisha, you are beautiful looking :-) Just wanted to let you know ;) Great pic, looks lovely.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15 Mar 16, 2008
Peter wrote:
Dear Trisha, you are beautiful looking :-) Just wanted to let you know ;) Great pic, looks lovely.
Am I correct in assuming Peter and Kevin are the same, or no?

If the same, thank you, very sweet of you.

And about Kevin's comments..

And it's also true that most of the Muslims here insist on believing, despite the facts, that any non-Muslim who rejects their faith are influenced by the 'media','the jooos', etc...
:p

They just cannot deal with the reality that the majority of the people who argue here with them are well versed in their own book..

sad...just pathetic...

“Got Geek?”

Seattle

#16 Mar 16, 2008
Kevin wrote:
Interesting indeed....
I'm sorry but I am not familiar with that verse or whatever it is. But what do I know, I am but a mere child. Could you please give me a link or something :)
Muslim_till_Deat h

San Diego, CA

#17 Mar 16, 2008
What you have quoted is not something Bukhari said. Bukhari only narrated what Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said. Thus these are the Holy Expressions of the Prophet (p).

It is a prediction. The hadith states that somewhere in the future Muslims will be divided into many sects and only one of them will be following the true path. Your question is - this means most Muslims are deceived by Shaitan and do not follow Islam? The answer, we can't tell whether the time for which the prediction was made has arrived. Secondly, we are told by Islamic teachings not to brand other Muslims as kafirs if they follow the basic tenets of Islam. It is a sin to call your fellow Muslim a kafir. Thus, we can't tell who is following the evil path, in any case. The best wee can do is to look at ourselves and follow the teachings of Islam to the letter and make sure WE ARE NOT THE ONES Prophet Muhammad (p) predicted about.

There is also a hadith of the Prophet (p) which says that we should not divide ourselves into sects. Thus while the prediction is definitely true and will be realized (Inshallah), it doesn't mean branding other Musilms as non-believers and dividing ourselves into sects is justified. Predictions don't change the COMMANDMENTS. When we preach to the non-believers we call them towards the TRUTH revealed in the Holy Qur'an and hadith. We do not call on them to follow any sect. Follow the Book of Allah and what Allah has commanded you. Not any sect.

There is no contradiction thus.

Hope this helps.
Peter

Australia

#18 Mar 17, 2008
ISLAM IS MY LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I am not familiar with that verse or whatever it is. But what do I know, I am but a mere child. Could you please give me a link or something :)
Ask your mullah about Bukhari and the split within Islam of 73 different sects. All Qu'ran Scholars and educated Muslims know about this split and believe it. That is why you see so many Muslims killing Muslims now.

Another thing is.... Most Muslims, knowing or unknowing, have become influenced with the ideology of a man who's name was Sayyid Qutb.

Sayyid Qutb, who died in 1966, was an Egyptian Islamist theoretician, central to the development of the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Often referred to as the father of modern Islamism, his school is called Qutbism. He is the main inspiration for the ideas of Osama bin Laden. He died in 1966, yet his dangerous ideology lives on in Muslims today.

Sayyid Qutb claimed that all non believers of Islam have been infected with "Jahiliyya". Later in his life, he also extended this infection of "Jahiliyya" on many Muslims too, claiming that many Muslims have also been infected with "Jahiliyya". Hence, we saw, and still see today, Muslims killing Muslims.

"Jahiliyya" is an Islamic concept of "ignorance of divine guidance" or "the state of ignorance of the guidance from Allah". Sayyid Qutb believed that it began in western culture, mainly in USA.

And that is why he and his followers declared war on USA, to try to stop the infection of "Jahiliyya".

He claimed that Allah justified the killing of anyone infected with "Jahiliyya", and that they now have full permission from Allah to kill. And in doing so, will be rewarded with paradise.

So you will see an increase of Muslim killing Muslim.

Peter

Australia

#19 Mar 17, 2008
Muslim_till_Death wrote:
What you have quoted is not something Bukhari said. Bukhari only narrated what Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said. Thus these are the Holy Expressions of the Prophet (p).
It is a prediction. The hadith states that somewhere in the future Muslims will be divided into many sects and only one of them will be following the true path. Your question is - this means most Muslims are deceived by Shaitan and do not follow Islam? The answer, we can't tell whether the time for which the prediction was made has arrived. Secondly, we are told by Islamic teachings not to brand other Muslims as kafirs if they follow the basic tenets of Islam. It is a sin to call your fellow Muslim a kafir. Thus, we can't tell who is following the evil path, in any case. The best wee can do is to look at ourselves and follow the teachings of Islam to the letter and make sure WE ARE NOT THE ONES Prophet Muhammad (p) predicted about.
There is also a hadith of the Prophet (p) which says that we should not divide ourselves into sects. Thus while the prediction is definitely true and will be realized (Inshallah), it doesn't mean branding other Musilms as non-believers and dividing ourselves into sects is justified. Predictions don't change the COMMANDMENTS. When we preach to the non-believers we call them towards the TRUTH revealed in the Holy Qur'an and hadith. We do not call on them to follow any sect. Follow the Book of Allah and what Allah has commanded you. Not any sect.
There is no contradiction thus.
Hope this helps.
Your comments are flawed, for a few reasons. And the evidence that I am right is that you see sunni Muslims and shiite Muslims killing and blowing each other up.

And this is only the start. You will see a huge increase in Muslim killing Muslim.

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Princess Anne, MD

#20 Mar 17, 2008
WHY DO CHRISTIANS KILL CHRISTIANS?
AND KILL CHICKENS..PIGS & COWS?
Peter

Australia

#21 Mar 20, 2008
NYWILL wrote:
WHY DO CHRISTIANS KILL...CHICKENS..PIGS & COWS?
So you cannot answer the question why do Muslims kill Muslims?

Instead you have to ask such a silly thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Ismail 252,782
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 49 min ImFree2Choose 580
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 57 min Charity 489,366
Elizabetta? 1 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 1
New Poster using many Alias Monikers.. BEWARE. 1 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 6
UK Soon To Fall Apart (Oct '12) 1 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 98
UK doors will close to Islam 1 hr The Prophet MO Sm... 53
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 3 hr Anymay 115
More from around the web