how should muslims treat non muslims?

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#1 Jan 22, 2013
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/26721 please visit this link and read, it is not too long and can be read in a matter of minutes :D.
It provides information based on Quran and Sunnah on how Muslims should treat Non-Muslims. Islamqa is a well trusted website for those seeking knowledge and has questions answered by Sheikhs from Muslims and non Muslims.

Why do some Muslims get the wrong ideologies about Islam?

Why is the Islamic evidence that is supplied to us, not a reliable source for Non-Muslims?

What makes the sources, that Nonmuslims bring that condemn Islam, Reliable?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Jan 22, 2013
FFS you're not fooling anyone troll.
Everybody knows what a muzztard tyranny would mean.
We will never accept you.
Never.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#3 Jan 22, 2013
salaam New muslim girl i am like the converters more than many muslims who born muslims cause they practice ISLAM more than us ALLAH bless u sister.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#4 Jan 22, 2013
John wrote:
FFS you're not fooling anyone troll.
Everybody knows what a muzztard tyranny would mean.
We will never accept you.
Never.
I would actually like to have a civilized debate with you, i can tell your very opinionated lol but you never give me anything, is there any of the questions you would like to answer? Any input is appreciated John.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I would actually like to have a civilized debate with you, i can tell your very opinionated lol but you never give me anything, is there any of the questions you would like to answer? Any input is appreciated John.
What I want to know troll is why you serve pure evil?
You are not a teenage convert.
You are a propagandist.
Unless you are blind and deaf you must know the true nature of the evil you serve.
Why?
The true God will be less then pleased with you for serving the cult of the butchering paedophile false prophet.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#6 Jan 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What I want to know troll is why you serve pure evil?
You are not a teenage convert.
You are a propagandist.
Unless you are blind and deaf you must know the true nature of the evil you serve.
Why?
The true God will be less then pleased with you for serving the cult of the butchering paedophile false prophet.
I am glad to know you do believe in a GOD. However...i am a teenager, i was born in 1997:p, i am gonna take that as a compliment cause you think im older than my years =). I am not blind or deaf Alhamdullilah and i don't believe Islam is evil, it is just just and merciful.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad to know you do believe in a GOD. However...i am a teenager, i was born in 1997:p, i am gonna take that as a compliment cause you think im older than my years =). I am not blind or deaf Alhamdullilah and i don't believe Islam is evil, it is just just and merciful.
Yes God, not allah also known as Satan.
What about islam is "just and merciful"?
The gang rapes?
The terrorism?
The paedophilia?
The parasitism?
The stonings?
The bullshit?
Tell us con artist.
Thrill us with your bullshit.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#9 Jan 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes God, not allah also known as Satan.
What about islam is "just and merciful"?
The gang rapes?
The terrorism?
The paedophilia?
The parasitism?
The stonings?
The bullshit?
Tell us con artist.
Thrill us with your bullshit.
But you cant say the actions of some muslims means that is islam. People are influenced by different factors which affect there beliefs, muslims have very corrupted beliefs from the effect of their societys but that doesnt mean that Islam is corrupted. Islam doesnt condone any of those things so how is that islam? Suicide and killing people unnecessary is haram and we reject Satan. That is pretty clear in islam.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But you cant say the actions of some muslims means that is islam. People are influenced by different factors which affect there beliefs, muslims have very corrupted beliefs from the effect of their societys but that doesnt mean that Islam is corrupted. Islam doesnt condone any of those things so how is that islam? Suicide and killing people unnecessary is haram and we reject Satan. That is pretty clear in islam.
Ah bullshit!!!
All the nasty evil shit muztards do - including stoning and gang rapes and terrorism and parasitism - is in the koran and therefore at the behest of their false prophet.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
u r sweet little sister, dont speak alot with these idiotic non-muslims, they are really dangerous to you
John

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> u r sweet little sister, dont speak alot with these idiotic non-muslims, they are really dangerous to you
Not as dangerous as her hanging around with murdering raping wog animals.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#13 Jan 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah bullshit!!!
All the nasty evil shit muztards do - including stoning and gang rapes and terrorism and parasitism - is in the koran and therefore at the behest of their false prophet.
Prove it.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> u r sweet little sister, dont speak alot with these idiotic non-muslims, they are really dangerous to you
I agree =) but at the same time it is knowledge that i need in order to defend my religion and be able to defend from any angle that i attack. I am an aspiring lawyer, i just cannot stay away lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree =) but at the same time it is knowledge that i need in order to defend my religion and be able to defend from any angle that i attack. I am an aspiring lawyer, i just cannot stay away lol
awesome....our little lawyer lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as dangerous as her hanging around with murdering raping wog animals.
u right

she should not hang around the murdering raping wog animals like you LOL
John

Brisbane, Australia

#17 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Again.
Ugh.
Alright.

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Qur'an:8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."

Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said,'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Tabari VIII:116 Ishaq:511 "So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered home by home. The Messenger took some people captive, including Safiyah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."

Ishaq:510 "When the Apostle looked down on Khaybar he told his Companions,'O Allah, Lord of the Devils and what into terror they throw, and Lord of the winds and what they winnow, we ask Thee for the booty of this town and its people. Forward in the name of Allah.' He used to say this of every town he raided."

Qur'an:33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Ishaq:288 "Allah divided the booty stolen from the first caravan after he made spoils permissible. He gave four-fifths to those He had allowed to take it and one-fifth to His Apostle."

Tabari VII:55 "Allah's Messenger went out to his men and incited them to fight. He promised,'Every man may keep all the booty he takes.' Then Muhammad said,'By Allah, if any man fights today and is killed fighting aggressively, going forward and not retreating, Allah will cause him to enter Paradise.' Umayr, who was holding some dates in his hand and eating them, said,'Fine, fine. This is excellent! Nothing stands between me and my entering Paradise except to be killed by these people!' He threw down the dates, seized his sword, and fought until he was slain."

Tabari VII:29 "Abu Sufyan and the horsemen of the Quraysh were returning from Syria following the coastal road. When Allah's Apostle heard about them he called his companions together and told them of the wealth they had with them and the fewness of their numbers. The Muslims set out with no other object than Sufyan and the men with him. They did not think that this raid would be anything other than easy booty."

Qur'an 33:59 "Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better."

Qur'an 4:15 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them."

There are so many evil commands of the false prophet I can't post them all.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#18 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/267 21 please visit this link and read, it is not too long and can be read in a matter of minutes :D.
It provides information based on Quran and Sunnah on how Muslims should treat Non-Muslims. Islamqa is a well trusted website for those seeking knowledge and has questions answered by Sheikhs from Muslims and non Muslims.
Why do some Muslims get the wrong ideologies about Islam?
Why is the Islamic evidence that is supplied to us, not a reliable source for Non-Muslims?
What makes the sources, that Nonmuslims bring that condemn Islam, Reliable?
All seen before. I've gone to that website to prove to others what an intolerant, imperialistic, unjust religion that Islam is.

Just on that first page alone we have proof why we should reject Islam:

'The Muslims should wage jihad against those who stand in the way of spreading the message of Islam and causing it to prevail of earth.'

You prove that Muslims are a danger to me and those like me who know Islam is evil and we are working to stop it from spreading.

'The Muslims believe that other people who are following other religions are not following any true religion, so the Muslims do not allow others to send missionaries to build churches in Muslim countries.'

Islam....Intolerant, Hypocritical.

' If they associate others in worship with Him, or disbelieve in Him, or worship others alongside Him, or are hostile towards His religion and hate the truth, then it is obligatory to hate them in our hearts.'

Oh Didn't YOU say that there is NO Hatred in Islam?

'We cannot regard as equal one who believes in Allaah alone with no partner or associate and one who disbelieves in Allaah or one who disbelieves in Allaah and joins others in worship with Him, or who turns away from the true religion.'

Injustice and Inequality.

That's more than enough.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#19 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Taqiyaa is not compatible with the British judicial system, Muslimah. Get off the camel piss.
Boko Jihad

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Jan 22, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted
Zush Zush

Iraq

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Eye for nan eye and tooth for a tooth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay - The mentally ill troll of this forum 2 min Sandra 48
News Exposing the darkness within: Domestic violence... 4 min SaviorSelf 2
News Pence Tours Indonesian Mosque, Praises Islam 5 min Joe 16
Khan, you're next 6 min Khan the welfare bum 3
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min SaviorSelf 513,949
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 13 min Jamaluddin Akram 97
News 'Pro-Islam' textbook stirs debate in Brevard - ... 24 min SaviorSelf 24
More from around the web