Perpetual Muslim Outrage

Posted in the Islam Forum

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Lego has been accused of racism by the Turkish community over a Star Wars model that supposedly resembles one of Istanbul’s most revered mosques.

Austria’s Turkish community said the model was based on Hagia Sophia mosque in Istanbul and that the accompanying figures depicted Asians and Orientals as people with “deceitful and criminal personalities.”
The Turkish Cultural Community of Austria released a statement calling for Lego to apologise for affronting religious and cultural feelings.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

“I'm Fabulous!”

Since: Jan 10

NYC, NY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Muslims mad at Lego? hahahahahaha muslims so facking weird
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Lego has been accused of racism by the Turkish community over a Star Wars model that supposedly resembles one of Istanbul’s most revered mosques.
Austria’s Turkish community said the model was based on Hagia Sophia mosque in Istanbul and that the accompanying figures depicted Asians and Orientals as people with “deceitful and criminal personalities.”
The Turkish Cultural Community of Austria released a statement calling for Lego to apologise for affronting religious and cultural feelings.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
What is offensive is that the Hagia Sophia used to be a church before it was commandeered by the filthy muslims. Bravo Denmark for Lego and for their great cartoons.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What is offensive is that the Hagia Sophia used to be a church before it was commandeered by the filthy muslims. Bravo Denmark for Lego and for their great cartoons.
Excellent point about the Hagia Sophia.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#5 Jan 24, 2013
The islamist aren't angry about the resemblance of the model to the mosque, but about giving away the secret of the heavy weaponry there.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Old Pom wrote:
The islamist aren't angry about the resemblance of the model to the mosque, but about giving away the secret of the heavy weaponry there.
lol!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Muslim Outrage over Toy Set Rewarded...

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/austrian-...
Non muslim

Netherlands

#8 Apr 1, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Islam is losing everywhere huh?

Yeah right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min DaniEl 432,076
girls k no yaha se le or de 14 min neha 9
Almost half of Muslims worldwide are estimated ... 19 min Polaris 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min BMZ 217,207
the difference 100 years makes 1 hr Old Pom 1
News Muslim Decides Islam Forbids Him From Paying $3... 2 hr Mikey 4
Have you ever -----?? 2 hr Mikey 1
Canadians converting to Islam 3 hr Old Pom 91
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 6 hr Sean 115
Former Playboy Model Converts to Islam 6 hr Darth Yoda 83
More from around the web