Happy Thanksgiving America!
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Nov 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> chrissy i'm not frustrated, i'm all optimistic....you think i'm kidding about your america's end? its coming i Swear to God
israel and usa together will be both finished in few years
Don't worry about me, i'm all saved even from demons
Are you as sure of that as you were that the Muslim Brotherhood would prevail in Egypt?
How did that work out for ya, laddy?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#22 Nov 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans. We have a lot to be thankful for...
I am thankful I was blessed by being born American.
I'm thankful the NSA and CIA and drones are looking out for all of us and keeping us safe.
I am thankful Western hegemony and Anglo-American Imperialism.
It is a wonderful life.
Nice!

Thank you, Faith.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 2, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
Thank you, Faith.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hope you sewery thanksgiving, don't forget to get cockroaches out of your underwear :D

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 2, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as sure of that as you were that the Muslim Brotherhood would prevail in Egypt?
How did that work out for ya, laddy?
Soon you will be finished and lost on earth

didn't your american astrogoler jean dixon speak about egyptian who going to rule the world and destroy america?

this guy is now in egypt, he will be supported by miracles

he will enslave you all...he will make kabab food for his lions from the american meat

We are waiting to be his soldiers, I want to have american slaves under my power i will torture them everyday
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#25 Dec 2, 2013
Most of all.....I thank our Lord and Savior Jesus that I was not born a dirty arab. Amen.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
Most of all.....I thank our Lord and Savior Jesus that I was not born a dirty arab. Amen.
Arabs are your masters

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 2, 2013
Quadratus wrote:
America is my country. With its faults and accomplishments its my country, and I thank God for her.
If America had the idealogy of Islamic nations, you would have all been forced to be part of America after we invented the atomic bomb. But even after we beat Japan Germany and the Axis powers we gave the land back. Even when we could have.kept it.
Arrogrance and evilness and savage wishes,thats what americans about

Soon you will be nothing....The islamic power will finish you

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29 Dec 2, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't worry about Egyptian Lad"-he is fortunate in getting Amercian aid of free bread,ham and pocket money. Thanks to the generous Americans.
Jewish Idiot

Your america is robbing the egyptian money,soon their hands will be cut in egypt
native

Pembroke, NC

#30 Dec 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
The rest of the world should celebrate Thanksgiving Day. Americans should celebrate You're Welcome Day.
we should have killed your kind when you got off the boat.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#31 Dec 2, 2013
native wrote:
<quoted text> we should have killed your kind when you got off the boat.
Lol! Get fck'd Muslim scumbag. You are a non-person in America.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Dec 5, 2013
native wrote:
<quoted text> we should have killed your kind when you got off the boat.
Salaamz N. Im with you! Exicute the whole lot of ignorant parasitic eurotrash.They couldnt even get thankxgiveing right even after the natural(real) americans showed them how. Happy potlatch,harvest-feast,& thankxgiveing. CheerZ
Kss

Chevilly-larue, France

#33 Dec 5, 2013
The American people are not n .. the American nation is .. The people are a group of people bound by the same history and the same crop .. Outside the USA being a country of all parts (excluding redskins ), it is composed as various and varied factions ..
Firstly , Europe sends its convicts there , and banished his whores ... The first generation of Americans are all son of bitches of various european origins .. Secondly , there is importing black slaves who initially refuse to reproduce ( which encourages a more triangular trade )... and then accepting the fact that they will never see the land of Africa ... They are accompanied adventurers cadets or Batards silvery families (usually nobles) who have nothing to hope in Europe because of the right to primogeniture , and by trying the adventure of sugarcane and cotton .. In a 3rd time , the waves of immigration have attracted the " leftovers" european , that is to say those who had nothing to lose ..

then the war has attracted intellectuals, scholars and fortunes fleeing Nazi Germany ...

Finally, we are seeing a migration from South America that she even already comes from the Portuguese and Spanish binds ( and natives of the country ).. Finally, we are seeing a migration from South America that she even already comes from the Portuguese and Spanish binds ( and natives of the country )..

In short, the U.S. is a nation , not a people (yet).. Can be described as bastard ( in the second sense) as wobbly , communities live together but do not mix , and each community has its own history and its origins .. Can be described as Batard in a genetic sense (which actually does not exist ) because metissages at the age against nature, have been made ..

Can be described as the Batard genealogical sense because many large owners of the first wave were the Bastards ...

In short, a joyful cocktail , which can be explained the existence of Bush?
Kss

Chevilly-larue, France

#34 Dec 5, 2013
becaufe creates a nation from over 120 nations or race I call it bastard nation par excellence. it should not be forgotten that the first people to have lived and live , it is the Indian ... this is the first people to live ...
but the problem is that the settlers ( Muslims) wanted land to them, they made a sort of " genocide" to take the land ...no?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#35 Dec 5, 2013
Salaamz & Happy thankx giving. I want to personally thank each and every euroTrash pilgrim for the two most wonderful gifts presented to the real americans...Syphilis & Gonorrhea. Just before the attempted Mass-genocide. CheerZ
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#36 Dec 5, 2013
Kss wrote:
The American people are not n .. the American nation is .. The people are a group of people bound by the same history and the same crop .. Outside the USA being a country of all parts (excluding redskins ), it is composed as various and varied factions ..
Firstly , Europe sends its convicts there , and banished his whores ... The first generation of Americans are all son of bitches of various european origins .. Secondly , there is importing black slaves who initially refuse to reproduce ( which encourages a more triangular trade )... and then accepting the fact that they will never see the land of Africa ... They are accompanied adventurers cadets or Batards silvery families (usually nobles) who have nothing to hope in Europe because of the right to primogeniture , and by trying the adventure of sugarcane and cotton .. In a 3rd time , the waves of immigration have attracted the " leftovers" european , that is to say those who had nothing to lose ..
then the war has attracted intellectuals, scholars and fortunes fleeing Nazi Germany ...
Finally, we are seeing a migration from South America that she even already comes from the Portuguese and Spanish binds ( and natives of the country ).. Finally, we are seeing a migration from South America that she even already comes from the Portuguese and Spanish binds ( and natives of the country )..
In short, the U.S. is a nation , not a people (yet).. Can be described as bastard ( in the second sense) as wobbly , communities live together but do not mix , and each community has its own history and its origins .. Can be described as Batard in a genetic sense (which actually does not exist ) because metissages at the age against nature, have been made ..
Can be described as the Batard genealogical sense because many large owners of the first wave were the Bastards ...
In short, a joyful cocktail , which can be explained the existence of Bush?
But we rule the world and you are a filthy north African dune coon sucking welfare tit.
George Bush was a Philosopher King. History will remember him with kindness for his excellent work slaughtering the filthy muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#37 Dec 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz & Happy thankx giving. I want to personally thank each and every euroTrash pilgrim for the two most wonderful gifts presented to the real americans...Syphilis & Gonorrhea. Just before the attempted Mass-genocide. CheerZ
The Injuns were squatting on our land. They had to go. It is not our problem if they could not handle their liquor. Most of them died peacefully of natural causes.....like small pox and bullet wounds.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#38 Dec 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The Injuns were squatting on our land. They had to go. It is not our problem if they could not handle their liquor. Most of them died peacefully of natural causes.....like small pox and bullet wounds.
SalaamZ & L M A O!!! you are Such a PRETEND-American! and it shows! JeerZ
Kss

France

#39 Dec 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But we rule the world and you are a filthy north African dune coon sucking welfare tit.
George Bush was a Philosopher King. History will remember him with kindness for his excellent work slaughtering the filthy muslims.
If you believe that it is the president who heads America so be sure you 're a real bastard , because politics is not what you see on your TV and your journals. You should know that in addition to his Christian faith , George W. Bush is a member of a secret society called " Skull & Bones " (" Skull and Bones " ). His father and grandfather were already part of this sect. Members are trained in the greatest secrecy and all their activities are carried out secretly The accession of a new member is by invitation only. Potential members are carefully selected . The new member called insider swear obedience and loyalty to the total secret society.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#40 Dec 5, 2013
Kss wrote:
<quoted text> If you believe that it is the president who heads America so be sure you 're a real bastard , because politics is not what you see on your TV and your journals. You should know that in addition to his Christian faith , George W. Bush is a member of a secret society called " Skull & Bones " (" Skull and Bones " ). His father and grandfather were already part of this sect. Members are trained in the greatest secrecy and all their activities are carried out secretly The accession of a new member is by invitation only. Potential members are carefully selected . The new member called insider swear obedience and loyalty to the total secret society.
LOL, So what?

Just because it's secret doesn't mean it's evil.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#41 Dec 5, 2013
Kss wrote:
<quoted text> If you believe that it is the president who heads America so be sure you 're a real bastard , because politics is not what you see on your TV and your journals. You should know that in addition to his Christian faith , George W. Bush is a member of a secret society called " Skull & Bones " (" Skull and Bones " ). His father and grandfather were already part of this sect. Members are trained in the greatest secrecy and all their activities are carried out secretly The accession of a new member is by invitation only. Potential members are carefully selected . The new member called insider swear obedience and loyalty to the total secret society.
Yeah...it's called a "fraternity". No one gives a sht.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tip for the FBI investigating Topix TROLLS - ... 8 min You Know Who 10
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Faith 443,222
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min rabbee yehoshooah... 220,382
DY: time for me to leave 14 min You Know Who 21
Back on-line - - - - - > YKW 19 min You Know Who 1
Legalizing Gay/Lesbian Marriage is a threat to ... 21 min Thinking 2
Here Is A HA! HA! Moment From The Quran... 23 min Worzel Gummidge 2
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 42 min WORLD WIDE 235
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Baron44 851
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 7 hr Lena 1,448
More from around the web