*Rabbi gets owned by Muslim- epic fail*

*Rabbi gets owned by Muslim- epic fail*

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Says that there is no law because there is no Temple.
and Ju's have no death laws and will not kill apostates...
&fe ature=related
But here in the Juish Torah, it says they do...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TES...
.
So who abolished these laws that the Ju's used to obey piously, that gave them the title...People of the Book?
The Sanhedrin Council
https://www.google.com/search...
.
So according to this Rabbi The People of the book do not exist today.
I agree

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#2 Apr 25, 2012
This was Staged.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3 May 10, 2012
Daniel Stone wrote:
This was Staged.
Prove it

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#4 May 11, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
The burden of proof is on you moron. It's your claim. You use youtube and google searches for your evidence, in other words all you bring is inadmissible evidence, and then want those who call bullcrap to prove your claim?

Here is how a court of law words moron. A charge is made against a defendant, In this case you are making the claim. The burden to PROVE The clame lies on the prosecution. In this case you. you made the claim, therefore you must prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you can not prove your claim, which you never do, because you use sketchy propaganda and bs as your sources, then it is thrown out of court. Like exactly what's happening here.You once again failed to prove your claim.
The defence doesn't have to prove the defendant is innocent, the prosecution has to prove he's guilty. If there is no evidence, there is no proof, no proof, then there is a miss trial. If it's a miss trial, then it's thrown out. The Prosecution doesn't turn to the defence and say "Prove he's innocent," You moron.

Tom Fontaine = Fail.

The burden of proof is on you idiot. You're the one makeing the stupid claim. Nice tap dance, nice fail. Islam taught you how to deflect the arguement, and how to shift blame, and to use strawman tactics to bull crap your way through a debate. To bad for you those who also studied islam,(Like me) see exactly what you're doing,(Lauging my butt off,) and point it out, and then call a spade a spade and expose you. You'd think you've leared by now, but you've proven to be the stupidest person on the face of the earth and incapable of learning.

The fact that you try to get others to prove your claims is proof that you know the story is BS, and you have no legs to stand on. Then again, no one ever did accuse you of being smart now did they.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 May 11, 2012

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#6 May 11, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Thanks for proving me right. You provided no evidence. You failed to provide proof. You couldn't step up and knew you wouldn't. No attempt is the same thing as failue tom.

BTW, no one clicks on your links stupid.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#7 May 11, 2012

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#8 May 11, 2012
Timesten wrote:
4 You

Thanks for proving me right. You provided no evidence. You failed to provide proof. You couldn't step up and knew you wouldn't. No attempt is the same thing as failue tom.

BTW, no one clicks on your links stupid.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#9 May 11, 2012
Christian Talk Show Host Gets Owned By Muslim Bible Scholar

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#10 May 14, 2012

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#11 May 15, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Christian Talk Show Host Gets Owned By Muslim Bible Scholar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IUK0WidQ0ioXX
You tube. LMAO.

I could ask for a real source, but you don't have a clue what that is now do you.

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#12 May 15, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Let me guess, you posted a link to let everyone know that this was also staged right?
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

United States

#14 May 15, 2012
rabigts wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/islam/TJ8N3NOCAKMG3374U/ post1
Sissyphus gets owned by Infidel- epic fail*
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

Adams, NY

#16 May 16, 2012
contrare wrote:
owned lol
yeah, that's what I said, Sissyphus...'owned'. I'm glad you find your defeat amusing. It's good to be able to laugh at yourself.
T Fontaine is Sissyphus

Adams, NY

#18 May 16, 2012
Rabbikil wrote:
So who abolished these laws that the Ju's used to obey piously, that gave them the title...People of the Book?
The Sanhedrin Council
https://www.google.com/search...
Sneaking around like the criminal he IS, constant stream of aliases....you LOSE, Sissyphus! Hahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#19 May 17, 2012
contrare wrote:
owned lol
Staged. LOL.
truths

Pittsfield, MA

#20 May 17, 2012

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#21 May 17, 2012
truths wrote:
Staged. LMAO.

Tommy had to use a staged debate to make his accusations look real.

“Get a life Creepy Tom. ”

Since: May 10

Obsess over someone else Tom.

#22 May 17, 2012
Rabbikil wrote:
So who abolished these laws that the Ju's used to obey piously, that gave them the title...People of the Book?
The Sanhedrin Council
https://www.google.com/search...
Coincidence you used the name "Rabbikil" Tom? Is your imams now telling you to Kill rabbis?
rabigts

Pittsfield, MA

#23 May 17, 2012
Circumcision - Rabbi gets owned in a debate.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Cyprus is Greek 508,648
Sunni GoFundMe Question. 5 min Bob Zanotti 4
News All around the city, New Yorkers are protesting... 1 hr Well Well 27
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 3 hr dcool 387
DID MOHAMMED HAD A MALE LOVER? evidence here (Sep '07) 4 hr SATAN ALLAH LUCIFER 101
Illiterate Mohamad COPIED Greek MYTHology RIDIN... 4 hr SATAN ALLAH LUCIFER 27
News Shah Jahan Mosque open day gives residents a ch... 4 hr Dawn of Reality 3
More from around the web