muslim

London, UK

#83 Nov 30, 2012
more truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you a thousand screaming madrassaheads that there is something about killing the kuffar in the Koran.
If u want 2 attack my religion 1st read the quran then come and talk to me?

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#84 Nov 30, 2012
Bismillah

3:186 'Of course, you shall be tested in your wealth and yourselves; and, of course, you shall hear hurting statements from those who have been given the Book before you, and from those who associate (others with Allah in His divinity). If you observe patience and fear Allah, then this (observance) is among the matters of firm resolution.'
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#85 Nov 30, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
show it to me please , I will explain .
Yes, my dear, a muslim always has an explanation, part of the holy explanations that do away with anything in the K or Hadiths that might be a problem.

I never quote the Koran, i just notice the craziness going on - the slaughter of shia, amadiya, other minorities. Every Sunday a church in Nigeria is hit.

That Turkish pianist was arrested for I think, quoting Omar Khayyam. People's lives are threatened on a daily basis, and not by some extremist with a tiny audience.

You probably won't believe it until it hits you personally.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#86 Nov 30, 2012
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>O now you’re a woman, is dat y you got 2 big friends. At times it gets lonely ha!
I've always been a woman. The big dogs are pets, but they serve a dual purpose - they are great at keeping muslimes away!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#87 Nov 30, 2012
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>If u want 2 attack my religion 1st read the quran then come and talk to me?
Most of the non muslims here have read the koran, and know it better than the muslimes.

We also know how filthy it is, so it comes as no surprise that the muslimes here have foul mouths.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#88 Nov 30, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
show it to me please , I will explain .
We don't need to hear you explanation (propaganda, also know as lies). We are capable of interpreting the koran for ourselves. Plus we see the results every day on the news, more muslimes killing innocent people.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#89 Nov 30, 2012
It doesn't matter what the Koran, etc. says or doesn't say. What does matter is that a great many muslims think they have the right to attack and/or kill the women and minorities in their countries, and non muslims in general.

It is insane to import people with such hatreds and beliefs. It is like importing smallpox.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#90 Nov 30, 2012
more truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my dear, a muslim always has an explanation, part of the holy explanations that do away with anything in the K or Hadiths that might be a problem.
I never quote the Koran, i just notice the craziness going on - the slaughter of shia, amadiya, other minorities. Every Sunday a church in Nigeria is hit.
That Turkish pianist was arrested for I think, quoting Omar Khayyam. People's lives are threatened on a daily basis, and not by some extremist with a tiny audience.
You probably won't believe it until it hits you personally.
yes there is islamic sects . I'm a hanafi sunni . You can hear shia and sunni kill each other. For example yesterday sunnis did bomb attack to shias and killed a lot of people . what you think , this is islam ? no this isnt islam , this is only ignorance . and I have shia friends ,we worship together . This is islam , respect and tolerance .

Yeah I know Fazil Say , he is a best Turkish pianist . He is a atheist . You can be an atheist , this is not bother me , but you cannot insult the islam . and Fazil Say didn insult only islam , he insulted christianity , judaism vs ... nobody cant insult the belief others .
muslim

London, UK

#91 Nov 30, 2012
So u guys watch the news, which channel wod dat b? Do u close your eyes when they say western soldiers in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in libiya, Somalia, in Haiti, occupying Palestine, bombing Pakistan and da list gos on.
As 4 spreading we r not the ones spreading our way of thinking with a tanks and rockets.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#92 Nov 30, 2012
Free speech in US means you will not be arrested for what you say but you can lose your job or get in a fight with somebody for saying something.
sahil

India

#93 Nov 30, 2012
more truth wrote:
Free speech in US means you will not be arrested for what you say but you can lose your job or get in a fight with somebody for saying something.
Truth is ACERBIC..LOL
sahil

India

#94 Nov 30, 2012
more truth wrote:
It doesn't matter what the Koran, etc. says or doesn't say. What does matter is that a great many muslims think they have the right to attack and/or kill the women and minorities in their countries, and non muslims in general.
It is insane to import people with such hatreds and beliefs. It is like importing smallpox.
you should see in IRAQ,Afghanistan, Libya, Bosnia, Chechnya, Palestine who is attacking and killing the civilians including innocent childrens, women"s..

all western countries...have they right to do so..
to kill millions off innocent people..
sahil

Gurgaon, India

#95 Nov 30, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need to hear you explanation (propaganda, also know as lies). We are capable of interpreting the koran for ourselves. Plus we see the results every day on the news, more muslimes killing innocent people.
we know ..Quran sayas ..you can persuade them a lot but they will not bring Iman on "Allah".
Bcs "Allah" is one who can give Instruction

so we don"t care of you a looser lady..
pakistani

Australia

#96 Dec 1, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact that , I dont care what they thought about islam and muslims . But I feel responsible , when someones ask me I should explain to them about islam . They believe or not believe , I dont care .
I hate religious extremists .
there is no extremism. its called pious Muslims.
pakistani

Australia

#97 Dec 1, 2012
more truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my dear, a muslim always has an explanation, part of the holy explanations that do away with anything in the K or Hadiths that might be a problem.
I never quote the Koran, i just notice the craziness going on - the slaughter of shia, amadiya, other minorities. Every Sunday a church in Nigeria is hit.
That Turkish pianist was arrested for I think, quoting Omar Khayyam. People's lives are threatened on a daily basis, and not by some extremist with a tiny audience.
You probably won't believe it until it hits you personally.
both shiia and ahmadiyya are kafir, especially ahmadiyya.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#98 Dec 1, 2012
sahil wrote:
<quoted text>
we know ..Quran sayas ..you can persuade them a lot but they will not bring Iman on "Allah".
Bcs "Allah" is one who can give Instruction
so we don"t care of you a looser lady..
There is no allah.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#99 Dec 1, 2012
Sahil: The Taliban is attacking civilians, holding children for ransom and killing them.

Muslims can't comprehend that the Taliban and other groups are killing their fellow muslims.

They get all excited over a drone attack and ignore it when a muslim group commits a massacre.

The Pak gov. is authorizing the drones in areas it cannot patrol.

Muslims think that if a muslim is attacking it is the right thing to do. This hampers their control over their interior chaos.
sahil

India

#100 Dec 1, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no allah.
every Insubordinate says the same....
But there is "Allah" who will show you, of which you used to do refusal..
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#101 Dec 1, 2012
I think any country having war between sects should study the North Irish conflict. How was it ended, or at least partly fixed.

Somebody over at brownpundits.com said Pak was the Lord Voldemorte of countries. Is their a general genocide gearing up against shia? how about the amadis?
sahil

India

#102 Dec 1, 2012
more truth wrote:
Sahil: The Taliban is attacking civilians, holding children for ransom and killing them.
Muslims can't comprehend that the Taliban and other groups are killing their fellow muslims.
do. This hampers their control over their interior chaos.
if someone kill to innocent people..it"s not in islam..
either it"s done by Taliban..any terrorist group..or US,Israel,NATO forces..
islam never gives the permission for the same..

But if someone attack on your country..
or attack on islam you should fight with the people those are enemy of islam..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darth Yoda's bottom is covered with billions of... 16 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 20
DY: Urinate sitting catching on by non Muslims 17 min Darth Yoda 1
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 24 min Ratloder 81
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 25 min Faith 393,037
Well I Have To Go To Rangoon.... 26 min Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 1
DY: Sciences of Qur'an 28 min Darth Yoda_NY_NY ... 7
Open Mosque hosts dinner for Christians 31 min Just a guy 25
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 34 min Just a guy 88
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 46 min Just a guy 455
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Tom _ but not THA... 21
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chu 207,554
More from around the web