Why don't Muslims understand? No one wants your religion in the civilised West.

Posted in the Islam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CustardChucker

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it clear from comments from every Country in the West, that none of us want your religion in our Countries?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

CustardChucker wrote:
Isn't it clear from comments from every Country in the West, that none of us want your religion in our Countries?
Salaamz CC. LOL! Speak for yourself. Civilized!? West!? they,re nothing but a bunch of SWINE!...Polite-Swine,but swine nonetheless.See the Great American History.Particularly the Genocide commited against the native inhabitants by the OH-SO-Civilized Eurotrash pilGrimZ ! All in the name of civilization.LOL! funny thing,how both Civilization &Syphilization arize together were ever there are innocent peoples to be conquered. Cheerz
Dharmj bhai

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz CC. LOL! Speak for yourself. Civilized!? West!? they,re nothing but a bunch of SWINE!...Polite-Swine,but swine nonetheless.See the Great American History.Particularly the Genocide commited against the native inhabitants by the OH-SO-Civilized Eurotrash pilGrimZ ! All in the name of civilization.LOL! funny thing,how both Civilization &Syphilization arize together were ever there are innocent peoples to be conquered. Cheerz
what genocide ? Arabs conquered Persia,India,Pakistan,Afghanis tan,Bangladesh,Nigeria,Ethiopi a,Algeria,Sudan,Chad,Morroco,L ibya all in the name of civilization.LOL! funny thing,how both Civilization &Syphilization arize together were ever there are innocent peoples to be conquered. Cheerz
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

If you read history of the world - any part of the world, you will see that everyone has behaved very badly. Everyone has been the oppressor and everyone has been the victim.
Dharma bhai

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hindus ,the people of ancient India,Indonesia ,SE Asia never invade Mecca to spread Dharma ,and Buddhists never invade from India to China,Japan,Thailand or Mongolia to spread Buddhism coz Dharma don't allow to kill to spread it coz it become adharma unlike islam.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

CustardChucker wrote:
Okey then you can go to another country , no problem for us :)
muslims

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve seen beauty but u just toped it all!
muslim

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Dharma bhai wrote:
Hindus ,the people of ancient India,Indonesia ,SE Asia never invade Mecca to spread Dharma ,and Buddhists never invade from India to China,Japan,Thailand or Mongolia to spread Buddhism coz Dharma don't allow to kill to spread it coz it become adharma unlike islam.
You obviously havenít read your satanic Hindu books!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

muslims wrote:
<quoted text>Iíve seen beauty but u just toped it all!
You can leave too. Take all those Muslims with you that hate us Brits.
muslim

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

more truth wrote:
If you read history of the world - any part of the world, you will see that everyone has behaved very badly. Everyone has been the oppressor and everyone has been the victim.
If we go back to history western countries killed and invade, fast forward to dis day, they are doing the same thing. Which Islamic army has invaded another country or has gone 2 war.
muslim

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You can leave too. Take all those Muslims with you that hate us Brits.
And where r u from?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

muslim wrote:
<quoted text>And where r u from?
The East End. Not far from you going by your isp location.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

muslim wrote:
<quoted text>If we go back to history western countries killed and invade, fast forward to dis day, they are doing the same thing. Which Islamic army has invaded another country or has gone 2 war.
Google it, you'll be there for hours.
CustardChucker

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't understand what I said. We don't your religion in OUR Countries.
I suggest you go to a Country that is ruled by your religion, here's a few you might try, Pakistan, Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia.
I assume your female so I wish you luck, lets hope you don't end up being stoned to death for a minor misdemeanor or having your genitals mutilated. All the things your "peace loving" religion practices.
Oh and by the way, I couldn't give a damn if you were born in a Western Country. If a dog is born in a stable, it doesn't become a horse.
Get the message, Islam is not wanted in the West.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

muslim wrote:
<quoted text>If we go back to history western countries killed and invade, fast forward to dis day, they are doing the same thing. Which Islamic army has invaded another country or has gone 2 war.
Wha? Islamic countries are full of war and atrocities. Iraq-Iran for just 1 example. Muslims are so focused on hating other people they don't even know what they themselves are doing.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The reason we don't want you in our countries is that you constantly find reasons and pretexts for attacking people. You cause chaos everywhere.

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

CustardChucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't understand what I said. We don't your religion in OUR Countries.
I suggest you go to a Country that is ruled by your religion, here's a few you might try, Pakistan, Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia.
I assume your female so I wish you luck, lets hope you don't end up being stoned to death for a minor misdemeanor or having your genitals mutilated. All the things your "peace loving" religion practices.
Oh and by the way, I couldn't give a damn if you were born in a Western Country. If a dog is born in a stable, it doesn't become a horse.
Get the message, Islam is not wanted in the West.
Okey then I will counter-response . Why you christians anywhere in the world ? I promise , if you go back to your countries , we will go back our country , okey ? shake hands ?:)

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Stoning and female genital mutilation is nonsense , has nothing to with islam . when I heard them I'm laughing :)
BiteMe

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Stoning and female genital mutilation is nonsense , has nothing to with islam . when I heard them I'm laughing :)
But it does happen in Islamic countries. Is it more of a cultural thing than a religion thing? I don't understand.

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

BiteMe wrote:
<quoted text>
But it does happen in Islamic countries. Is it more of a cultural thing than a religion thing? I don't understand.
it's just something invented by extremists , I'm a muslim elhamdulillah and I have never seen stoning or female mutilation my life . because of extremists everyone hates islam . extremists countries for example iran , for ex arabia , for ex egypt vs vs vs you will say what's left , your right , only Turkiye , there are extremist here but they cannot talk , we dont allow it . I'm hopefull muslim youth , I hope we will change many things wrong .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min catroonOwitz 352,698
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min bmz 198,500
Islam : The last Hope for Mankind 44 min warner 16
Playboy bunny converts to Islam 49 min Hello 2
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 57 min Kareem O Wheat 914
new Quran website 1 hr warner 2
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Aryan 49,020
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••