First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 May 8, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams & Salutationz my beloved but ignorant of the facts C L O N E! LOL! Only a blind uneducated moron would say such a thing.LOL! OH! With the exception of all the brainwashed,3rd grade dropouts who ARE MORMONZ! L M A O ! Cheerz my little clonett.
lol...true

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#8 May 8, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams & Salutationz my beloved but ignorant of the facts C L O N E! LOL! Only a blind uneducated moron would say such a thing.LOL! OH! With the exception of all the brainwashed,3rd grade dropouts who ARE MORMONZ! L M A O ! Cheerz my little clonett.
Wow.....you sound just like a bigot.

What's up with that?
bigot

Pittsfield, MA

#11 May 8, 2012
Timesten is Gay wrote:
and is bigoted against non-muslims
As if you aren't a bigots

Location hidden

#12 May 8, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbeens not a bigot.
It's your bigot ears telling you that.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#13 May 8, 2012
bigot wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you aren't a bigots
And you admit your own.
sick of it

Adams, NY

#16 May 9, 2012
Zush Tom n Trisha s Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU fcking dirty putrid infected w-hore are the queen of bigots here, you bastard bitch!
YOU and that other w-hore of mine faith.
You fcking azzmunching two bits schitt w-hore!
Yes, I'm sure this lovely little speech is just compelling people to convert to islam in DROVES. Thanks for showing us what islam is truly like...foul, filthy, perverted, and disgusting! Thanks so much! Worthless cult-brainwashed animal!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 May 9, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.....you sound just like a bigot.
What's up with that?
Salaamz Trish. How bout first hand experience with the misbegotten Christ-Cult.And if being against out right evil is considered Bigotry then so be it! I could spend an hour or two explaining to you all that is wrong with the cult,all that I experienced first hand,and list, a mile long list of apostates who experienced the same.However I believe that in your mind this would be pointless information that you could easily acccess yourself. Cheerz

Location hidden

#19 May 9, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Trish. How bout first hand experience with the misbegotten Christ-Cult.And if being against out right evil is considered Bigotry then so be it! I could spend an hour or two explaining to you all that is wrong with the cult,all that I experienced first hand,and list, a mile long list of apostates who experienced the same.However I believe that in your mind this would be pointless information that you could easily acccess yourself. Cheerz
You don't love your fellow man?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 May 9, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't love your fellow man?
Salaamz TrisH You cant accept an answer for what it is? LOL! Common...Trish...you have a brain!...Use it! If that were the case would I be wasteing words here with the likes of you? Or would I take every oppportunity available to cut you lower than whaleshit? Think it thru before you go-off! LOL! Cheerz.
Zush n Tom s Pimp

Kristianstad, Sweden

#23 May 9, 2012
Rabeen is a punk fo sailor meat.

Location hidden

#25 May 9, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz TrisH You cant accept an answer for what it is? LOL! Common...Trish...you have a brain!...Use it! If that were the case would I be wasteing words here with the likes of you? Or would I take every oppportunity available to cut you lower than whaleshit? Think it thru before you go-off! LOL! Cheerz.
"Here in Utah we just love them."

You replied to this with a vehement disagreement. Do you just hate them, then?
LBer

Riverside, CA

#26 May 9, 2012
Mormons are calm, polite, nice people - simple as that. You don't see them causing problems, and when you do see them publicized, it's some tabloid cheesy tv show searching for the rare nut job you find in any society.

And have done business with them - honest people.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#27 May 10, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
"Here in Utah we just love them."
You replied to this with a vehement disagreement. Do you just hate them, then?
Salaamz T. Some things/People you just have to experience to understand.So,Ill tell you this much. Our entire family was under seige and had the nazi-morons a lick of spine,they would have firebombed us in our sleep.NO-Exaggeration. Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#28 May 10, 2012
Zush n Tom s Pimp wrote:
Rabeen is a punk fo sailor meat.
Salaamz. Perhaps some more time studying instead of mental-mastuerbating should be your agenda.LOL!

Location hidden

#29 May 10, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz T. Some things/People you just have to experience to understand.So,Ill tell you this much. Our entire family was under seige and had the nazi-morons a lick of spine,they would have firebombed us in our sleep.NO-Exaggeration. Cheerz
I have no idea what that means.

How about you answer my question with a simple answer? Since you do not love Mormons then do you hate them?

Location hidden

#31 May 10, 2012
Tommy I'm going to stop this one time to let you know that as soon as I recognize a post is written by you I pass over it.

I'm not going to bother reporting any of your posts. Your stalking and harassing has not been dealt with by topix, as they don't really care, so why should I?

As long as you never try to take this into my real life, I have no reason to pay any attention to you.

You're nothing more than a buzzing insect.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#33 May 10, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what that means.
How about you answer my question with a simple answer? Since you do not love Mormons then do you hate them?
Salaamz Trish & salutations. LOL. You have no idea? I thought it was rather plain.We were at war ,and on the recieveing end of both religous and racial biggotry.For instance,if your last name wasnt Smith,MaConkey,Makey,Tanner,Yo ung,or any other related to the 12 Apostates,then you were Shite! Worse! if your name was Aposhian,Benzari,Bakhtanian,Me lcomian,Mumtazzi,etc,etc.Then you were a target! Get it!? Lastly,Mormonz are generally Naive but civil people.With the exception of those in the ranks that use the religion for arrogant evil purposes.It is the latter I have issue with.Hate? I wouldnt waste the emotion on any of them.Interestingly,Most of our tormentors are now dead! ALLAH Be Praised! Cheerz

Location hidden

#34 May 10, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Trish & salutations. LOL. You have no idea? I thought it was rather plain.We were at war ,and on the recieveing end of both religous and racial biggotry.For instance,if your last name wasnt Smith,MaConkey,Makey,Tanner,Yo ung,or any other related to the 12 Apostates,then you were Shite! Worse! if your name was Aposhian,Benzari,Bakhtanian,Me lcomian,Mumtazzi,etc,etc.Then you were a target! Get it!? Lastly,Mormonz are generally Naive but civil people.With the exception of those in the ranks that use the religion for arrogant evil purposes.It is the latter I have issue with.Hate? I wouldnt waste the emotion on any of them.Interestingly,Most of our tormentors are now dead! ALLAH Be Praised! Cheerz
When were you at war with Mormons in Utah?

The only reason why I'm asking you about hatred is that you vehemently denied 'loving' Mormons.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#36 May 10, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on clone!
Everyone knows we love them!
Come out of the closet RaJ!
Ur an idiot cloner.
Rabbeen was here years before you, you cloned jerk.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#37 May 10, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
When were you at war with Mormons in Utah?
The only reason why I'm asking you about hatred is that you vehemently denied 'loving' Mormons.
Salaamz Trish. Our ankxt began when we mistakenly moved into a Nazi mormon neighborhood.I was 9 years old then.I managed to extricate myself from their mindnumbing insanity by the time I was 22 yrs. Yes! Vehemently.I have NO love for them.And those who made it their jobs to torment our family,were at one time absolutely Hated.But that was then...Now is Now. Cheerz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr chazmo 517,719
Jesus was a Palestinian Muslim. 13 hr True Christian Wi... 17
Evil mohammed 17 hr Bugman 32
A fuming President Trump 18 hr Khan 8
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 18 hr Khan 348
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Sun LickitySplit 13
JEWS were D Palestinians NOT Landgrabber Arabs! (Sep '15) Sun MUSLIMs R PAGANS 24
More from around the web