PIG MANURE in Middlesbrough, UK.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trespassers will be shot dead.”

Since: Jul 10

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Yes folks!
It seems someone in UK has finally seen the light ... or discovered TOPIX's Islam Forum!

We have been advocating for , what, YEARS !!! to use pigs' blood/shit/carcasses/ or any other derivate to chase muzzies away!

Finally someone in Middlesbrough discovered OUR idea really works!

O U R idea!

Read more:

http://www.google.nl/url...
http://www.google.nl/url...
http://www.google.nl/url...

LMAO

(Hi Ravenclaw, Thunder-Girl, love ya!)
Amelia

Tucson, AZ

#2 Dec 29, 2011
For those who don't know this story which occurred in the U.S.---Muslims moved in to rural property adjacent to a pig farm with full knowledge the pig farm had been there for many generations of the same American family.

Then he insisted that since he wanted to build a mosque on his property that the pig farmer move because it was an insult to Islam. What's wrong with this picture??? The Muslim should never have bought his property knowing that pigs lived next door but to insist that the long-standing American move his pig farm is outrageous.

If he finds American life so offensive, he shouldn't have moved here in the first place.

I like RastaJoe's idea of using pigs' parts to keep Muslims out. Our pigs seem to have better morals than Muslims anyway. At least they only procreate with their own species. But you know the old Islamic saying: Any port in a storm.

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Amelia wrote:
For those who don't know this story which occurred in the U.S.---Muslims moved in to rural property adjacent to a pig farm with full knowledge the pig farm had been there for many generations of the same American family.
Then he insisted that since he wanted to build a mosque on his property that the pig farmer move because it was an insult to Islam. What's wrong with this picture??? The Muslim should never have bought his property knowing that pigs lived next door but to insist that the long-standing American move his pig farm is outrageous.
If he finds American life so offensive, he shouldn't have moved here in the first place.
I like RastaJoe's idea of using pigs' parts to keep Muslims out. Our pigs seem to have better morals than Muslims anyway. At least they only procreate with their own species. But you know the old Islamic saying: Any port in a storm.
LoL

You see everything twisted and up-side-down too!

The pigfarm owner knew the new neighbors where muslims! He made no complain whatsoever!
That obviously and logically means that he should respect the muslims feelings and move to another location!

That seems logical to me and to any person with some moral values!

I say let him relocate!
bmz

La Jolla, CA

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
You see everything twisted and up-side-down too!
The pigfarm owner knew the new neighbors where muslims! He made no complain whatsoever!
That obviously and logically means that he should respect the muslims feelings and move to another location!
That seems logical to me and to any person with some moral values!
I say let him relocate!
Nothing to complain about until FCKFACE muslim try his ISLAMIC SHIT. Push your luck and it will be open season on goon bastard muslims everyday and every year.
george whyte

Retford, UK

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Amelia wrote:
For those who don't know this story which occurred in the U.S.---Muslims moved in to rural property adjacent to a pig farm with full knowledge the pig farm had been there for many generations of the same American family.
Then he insisted that since he wanted to build a mosque on his property that the pig farmer move because it was an insult to Islam. What's wrong with this picture??? The Muslim should never have bought his property knowing that pigs lived next door but to insist that the long-standing American move his pig farm is outrageous.
If he finds American life so offensive, he shouldn't have moved here in the first place.
I like RastaJoe's idea of using pigs' parts to keep Muslims out. Our pigs seem to have better morals than Muslims anyway. At least they only procreate with their own species. But you know the old Islamic saying: Any port in a storm.
it made youtube

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#6 Dec 29, 2011
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Push your luck and it will be open season on goon bastard muslims everyday and every year.
It has been open for the last 15 years, roughly! Maybe longer!
And it got you hatemongers NOWHERE!
LoooooL
We are more than ever.
In USA too!
And growing!
LooooooL
I guess we'll have to feed you to your buddist dogs when the time is ripe!
YOU, foul mouthed Dolly from San Diego, CA.
Wonder if that time your proxy provider IP will still help you keep your anonymity.

LooooooL

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Hi RastaJoe! Excellent link - Thank you!

Come visit me on my new thread! It's awesome, my little stalker troll made it just for me! I'm making sure it gets lots of good use!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TJ0...

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#8 Dec 30, 2011
RastaJoe wrote:
Yes folks!
It seems someone in UK has finally seen the light ... or discovered TOPIX's Islam Forum!
We have been advocating for , what, YEARS !!! to use pigs' blood/shit/carcasses/ or any other derivate to chase muzzies away!
Finally someone in Middlesbrough discovered OUR idea really works!
O U R idea!
Read more:
http://www.google.nl/url...
http://www.google.nl/url...
http://www.google.nl/url...
LMAO
(Hi Ravenclaw, Thunder-Girl, love ya!)
Hi RJ, Happy New Year!!

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Ohhhhh the lil piggy in the picture is cute! oink oink, in an Eeww kinda way

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#11 Jan 4, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to complain about until FCKFACE muslim try his ISLAMIC SHIT. Push your luck and it will be open season on goon bastard muslims everyday and every year.
Go wash your mouth with bleach.
Hope that will help.
Andrew

Saint John, Canada

#12 Jan 4, 2012
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your mouth with bleach.
Hope that will help.
Only such shit speech have some effect on you Muzzies. Nobody dare to come near our bmz. He knows how to handle you guys-worst than pigs.
bmz

La Jolla, CA

#13 Jan 4, 2012
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your mouth with bleach.
Hope that will help.
i can give you islam as good as goon bastard muslims dish out theirs on non - muslims. so cursing mofreak bastard mohammad is the least of your problem.
Aisha Sharmuta

Sydney, Australia

#14 Jan 4, 2012
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>it made youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dUr1NxJDC94XX
What a scream! What are the odds on each pig?
Aisha Sharmuta

Sydney, Australia

#15 Jan 4, 2012
It reminds me of when the people in a town near Sydney didn't want a Muslim school in the neighborhood. They put a pig's head on a pole.
Suliman

UK

#16 Jan 4, 2012
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL
You see everything twisted and up-side-down too!
The pigfarm owner knew the new neighbors where muslims! He made no complain whatsoever!
That obviously and logically means that he should respect the muslims feelings and move to another location!
That seems logical to me and to any person with some moral values!
I say let him relocate!
the muslim should relocate not the pig farmer who was there before him
Suliman

UK

#17 Jan 4, 2012
I cannot believe this, a muslim moves close to a pig farm and than he says the farmer should leave!!!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#18 Jan 4, 2012
Suliman wrote:
<quoted text>
the muslim should relocate not the pig farmer who was there before him
I'd like to see some filthy muslims try that in my area. There are farmers here that have been running the same farms for many generations. Dirty muslim wogs don't belong anywhere in the West!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Only such shit speech have some effect on you Muzzies. Nobody dare to come near our bmz. He knows how to handle you guys-worst than pigs.
bmz for President!!

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#20 Jan 5, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see some filthy muslims try that in my area. There are farmers here that have been running the same farms for many generations. Dirty muslim wogs don't belong anywhere in the West!
Be patient.
All in due course.
It won't be long though.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#21 Jan 5, 2012
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Be patient.
All in due course.
It won't be long though.
Just come and try it wog!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Baron44 392,642
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 19 min Undertaker A9 401
We Muslims are Superior! 21 min Trisha 81
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 26 min Just a guy 207,494
Happy Christmas! 37 min Trisha 1
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 1 hr bmz 65
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 hr Devils Advocate 52,682
More from around the web