of 6
Next Last
Bertrand

France

#3 Jun 11, 2013
GlobalTroller wrote:
Sad, so sad.
Ain't no cure for this kind of madness.
Could it be that he's a danger to himself?
Is he about to put an end to his misery by jumping off a cliff?
I guess that would be the best option for the miserable scumbag.
I really wonder how all this misery came over him.
He used to make sense ... well, sort of.

The poor sucker is a grim resemblance of what he used to be.

I wish all the people near the bastard some strength in dealing with him.
Juan Carlos

Brazil

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Has the bastard no one nearby who care for his mental state?
Is he really such a lonesome bugger?

I guess the loser is ... well, a loser due to nhis own doings.

I bet he deserves all the schit he gets ... and then some!
Sentinel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Jun 11, 2013
I read on the other thread that the bastard used to molest kids and for that he got into heavy troubles with the FBI.
Can anyone confirm this?
Research done that

Anaheim, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Well, let me tell you this. I know the guy. He used to be a jolly fellow until his mom kicked him out of their home. He was just parasitizing on his family. Never got a decent job. Just bitching all day long. Drinking booze in front of tv eating junk food he bought on credit from the family bank ... It just HAD to go wrong with him at some point.

I'm surprised his family put up with such harassment for so long without shooting him IN THE FACE!

The guy is a filthy loser if I ever saw one.

I wish he'd put an end to everyone's misery by jumping in front of a speeding train...
Jay Em

Secaucus, NJ

#8 Jun 11, 2013
In fact he was born with a genetic deviatin.

The bastard is a fcking NUT.

always has been

He'd be better off dead ...
Sarin

Secaucus, NJ

#11 Jun 14, 2013
... and is hiding in shame.

LoL
Zush

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Well, he never really was sane.
GRABANAZI THE GRUNT

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Roll out the proxies, we'll have a barrel for one. Your time in the barrel ZUSH TUSH. Bonkers up!
Francis is a con man

Kansas City, MO

#15 Aug 3, 2013
I think PATRIOT has really lost it this time.

Look at him fuming!

HILARIOUS!
Tomiel Sunnile LaFanturde

Houston, TX

#16 Aug 3, 2013
Francis is a con man wrote:
I think PATRIOT has really lost it this time.
Look at him fuming!
HILARIOUS!
Look, HEAD CHEESE, you either swing with me, or you keep doing the 'get the better than you guy' titty for tat. It's either you roll in the sewage with me honey, or you keep losing the head game with this Patriot person. Now what's it gonna be?
Francis is a con man

Kansas City, MO

#17 Aug 3, 2013
Tomiel Sunnile LaFanturde wrote:
Now what's it gonna be?
I'm afraid you gonna be a madarfacking cucksocking pedofail all your losy life.
Raven declawed

Kansas City, MO

#18 Sep 10, 2013
And Neenaa is trying to keep him calm by blowing his tiny weenie.

Regretfully she gone BONKERS as well!

RAOTFFLMFAO
Praxis DIO

Rusk, TX

#19 Sep 10, 2013
Raven declawed wrote:
And Neenaa is trying to keep him calm by blowing his tiny weenie.
Regretfully she gone BONKERS as well!
RAOTFFLMFAO
Don't he scare you? He does do one hell of a research job on the Bezerkshire Eagle.

Like the April 29, 1976, edition that tells where John L. Fontaine was found guilty of buying stole merchandise and sentenced to 2 and 6 mos. in Walpole.

And where this was John L.'s second conviction for receiving stolen goods after that first in 1966.

And then there is the piece about John L. being indicted for conspiracy to commit arson to burn down another auctioneer's business. Must be where you get the "conspiracy" gene from.

And then there is how he draws you out of the KC proxy to admit you are who he posting about from the Beagle. You ought to bow to his vast super intellect. Might even kiss his butt to show you are below him.
abba

Mesquite, NV

#20 Sep 10, 2013
PATROIDIOT awes me monnay bhut hee ees brauke eend caunt pai me buck. da shtupad louser.
DIO POOTSALOT

Rusk, TX

#22 Sep 10, 2013
Praxis DIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't he scare you? He does do one hell of a research job on the Bezerkshire Eagle.
Like the April 29, 1976, edition that tells where John L. Fontaine was found guilty of buying stole merchandise and sentenced to 2 and 6 mos. in Walpole.
And where this was John L.'s second conviction for receiving stolen goods after that first in 1966.
And then there is the piece about John L. being indicted for conspiracy to commit arson to burn down another auctioneer's business. Must be where you get the "conspiracy" gene from.
And then there is how he draws you out of the KC proxy to admit you are who he posting about from the Beagle. You ought to bow to his vast super intellect. Might even kiss his butt to show you are below him.
What happened to the other half of the dynamic felony duo?
Most gladly seen poster

Kansas City, MO

#23 Sep 11, 2013
abba wrote:
PATROIDIOT awes me monnay bhut hee ees brauke eend caunt pai me buck. da shtupad louser.
How much does the beggar owe you?
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#24 Sep 11, 2013
Why don't you teach abba how to steal what he want's. You have had extensive training in that area. Just asking a stupid facking question won't do the little rubber maid girlyman muslime any good.
Praxis Fontaine

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Sep 11, 2013
Don't let TOM bother you about owing anybody, We see him hanging around Bezerkshire county street corners all the time carrying a little hand painted sign that says "WILL WORK FOR BLOOJOBS".
Most gladly seen poster

Kansas City, MO

#26 Sep 11, 2013
Proxis Fontaine wrote:
Yep,that's who I am.
Keep changing location PROXO!

LOL

Like we don't know it's YOU!
PATX

San Antonio, TX

#27 Sep 12, 2013
Most gladly seen poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep changing location PROXO!
LOL
Like we don't know it's YOU!
Interesting! The we being, Dio, Praxis33, Truth, Blue Alien, Satidy, Omar, Jinn Dummy, Isfaulty, Rev Arson, AbbaDooDoo, and the infamous TimeQueen?

When they called roll on your first day at Catholic school, what name did you answer to? "WE" know that on the second day of school, when the roll was called, Sister Patti knew you were going to be a liar for the rest of you informative days in an educational environment-ALL 911 OF THEM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min No hope 443,709
Patriot Acts Expires And TOM Post Really Stupid... 18 min Mikey 2
News City prepares for anti-Islam demonstration 20 min Mikey 6
News Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-Carry "Draw Mohamme... 25 min Mikey 17
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 31 min Daily Reminder 54,500
Christian Syrian Fighting With Kurds Beheads IS... 43 min The_Prophet_Lied 5
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 44 min Mikey 2
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 47 min Baron44 259
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr The_Prophet_Lied 905
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Frijoles 220,465
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West Thu Special Forces 1,451
More from around the web