Questions that Muslim Scholars cannot...
Jalil Maba

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#26 May 3, 2010
@ truth seeker, with regards 17:110

(And offer your Salah (prayer) neither aloud) means, do not recite it aloud, lest the idolators hear you and insult the Qur'an,

﴿و&#1 614;لا َ تُ&#15 82;َا& #1601;ِت ْ بِ&#16 07;َا& #64830;

(nor in a low voice,) means, nor recite it so quietly that your companions cannot hear the Qur'an and learn it from you.

﴿و&#1 614;اب ْت&#16 14;غِ بَ&#16 10;ْن& #1614; ذَ&#16 04;ِك& #1614; سَ&#15 76;ِي& #1604;اً ﴾

(but follow a way between.)'' This was also reported in the Two Sahihs. Ad-Dahhak also narrated something similar from Ibn `Abbas, and added: "When he migrated to Al-Madinah, this no longer applied, and he recited as he wished.'' Muhammad bin Ishaq said that Ibn `Abbas said, "When the Messenger of Allah recited Qur'an quietly while he was praying, the (idolators) would disperse and refuse to listen to him; if one of them wanted to hear some of what he was reciting in his prayer, he would try to listen without anyone seeing him, because he was afraid of them. If he realized that anybody knew he was listening, he would go away lest they harm him, so he would stop listening. If the Prophet lowered his voice, those who wanted to listen to his recitation could not hear anything, so Allah revealed,

﴿و&#1 614;لا َ تَ&#15 80;ْه& #1614;رْ بِ&#15 89;َل& #1575;تِ كَ&#64 830;

(And offer your Salah neither aloud) meaning, do not recite aloud, lest those who want to listen disperse for fear of attracting unwelcome attention,

﴿و&#1 614;لا َ تُ&#15 82;َا& #1601;ِت ْ بِ&#16 07;َا& #64830;

(nor in a low voice,) but do not make your voice so soft that the one who is trying to listen without being seen cannot hear anything at all. Perhaps he will pay attention to some of what he hears and benefit from it.

﴿و&#1 614;اب ْت&#16 14;غِ بَ&#16 10;ْن& #1614; ذَ&#16 04;ِك& #1614; سَ&#15 76;ِي& #1604;اً ﴾

(but follow a way between.)'' This was the view of `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan Al-Basri and Qatadah that this Ayah was revealed concerning recitation in prayer. It was narrated from Ibn Mas`ud: "Do not make it so soft that no one can hear it except yourself.''
Jalil Maba

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#27 May 3, 2010
@truth seeker,
81:15-29
15. But nay! I swear by Al-Khunnas.)(16. Al-Jawar Al-Kunnas.)(17. And by the night when it `As`as.)(18. And by the day when it Tanaffas.)(19. Verily, this is the Word a most honorable messenger.)(20. Dhi Quwwah, with the Lord of the Throne -- Makin,)(21. Obeyed there, trustworthy.)(22. And your companion is not a madman.)(23. And indeed he saw him in the clear horizon.)(24. And he withholds not a knowledge of the Unseen.)(25. And it is not the word of the outcast Shaytan.)(26. Then where are you going)(27. Verily, this is no less than a Reminder for the creatures.)(28. To whomsoever among you who wills to walk straight.)(29. And you cannot will unless that Allah wills -- the Lord of all that exists.)

42:51 It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah's permission, what Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.

WHERE IS CONTRADICTION? You don't read the whole context you are doing like what you do in your bible...there is such no contradiction between see or not seen!
Jalil Maba

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#29 May 3, 2010
@ truth seeker,
Did Jesus Die already? Sura 3:144 states that all messengers died before Muhammad. But 4:158 claims that Jesus was raised to God (alive?).

Pls don't put your own word in the quran with regards 3:144. You used ALL instead of MANY OF APOSTLES had passed away it doesn't say ALL messengers passed away.

3:144 3:144 Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.

ALL and MANY are different.

Brother, im sure many of your allegations are out of context i have seen in your qoutation that all are out of context and for your information HADITH is the second authority of muslims believing anything you cannot understand or it seems you think contradictions in your understanding you find it in the hadith. thank you
flexxy

Nigeria

#31 Nov 19, 2011
Muslims claim that the QURAN is sent down by GOD but it was not stated any where in the quran that muhhamed ever hear from GOD but always from the ANGEL.(2) who give the instuction to write the quran because GOD did not instuct the caliph to do that or the muhhamed instuct them so wher did they got their revelation to write the quran?
drsam

Vadodara, India

#34 Oct 4, 2012
simply these contradictions are not in quran but in hadiths .... and each one has already been answered in detail u just need to google it
sometimesijustla ugh

Lake Worth, FL

#35 Oct 8, 2012
people have been saying bad things about islam since the messenger(peace be upon him) was here. man u guys need to try something else because discrediting islam is not working in your favor. all u are doing is spreading the religion of Allah the most high. im living proof. i used to do the same thing u guys are doing now. now i am a muslim..lol just read. thats all just read.Allah guides who he wills and there is nothing words can do about it.
sometimesijustla ugh

Lake Worth, FL

#36 Oct 8, 2012
oh just incase someone desides to say something retarded or slick about my comment... let me let u know ahead of time that...man i dont care.
Bill

Rotherham, UK

#37 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone has any confusion, misconception about Holy Quran, please check it out with Dr Zakir Naik. Ask him any question, any kind of contradiction you come across, he will answer it. You don't have to be Muslim or you don't have to be converted to become Muslim to learn this. This man knows everything, he is a real scholar with vast knowledge. No point of writing and commenting on the Internet. Thank you all.

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#38 Dec 12, 2012
Never never never Quran doesnt contradict itself , NEVER :)

Only small brained people thinks Quran is contradict itself , because they dont read careful , jump from place to place in Quran :) they combine disparate points in Quran :D and they produce new meanings :D LOL !!!
AKn

Guangzhou, China

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Please learn arabic,translate quran yourself,then say this rubbish things.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#40 Jan 18, 2013
AKn wrote:
Please learn arabic,translate quran yourself,then say this rubbish things.
Isn't it amazing how many people who don't understand Arabic would hold the Arabic-Quran as ultimate truth, but the Arabic speaking terrorists are the ones who misunderstood it?

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how many people who don't understand Arabic would hold the Arabic-Quran as ultimate truth, but the Arabic speaking terrorists are the ones who misunderstood it?
Checkmate!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Checkmate!
.... and somehow We the non-muslims are told repeatedly to carefully read Quran in its original Arabic before speaking... while they only need to assume it to be true.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#43 Jan 18, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Never never never Quran doesnt contradict itself , NEVER :)
Only small brained people thinks Quran is contradict itself , because they dont read careful , jump from place to place in Quran :) they combine disparate points in Quran :D and they produce new meanings :D LOL !!!
It is consistently perverse and vulgar.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Rusty Tin Can wrote:
<quoted text>
.... and somehow We the non-muslims are told repeatedly to carefully read Quran in its original Arabic before speaking... while they only need to assume it to be true.
Keep this in their faces and perhaps someday they will actually see it. Their humanity might overcome the conditioning it was subjected to.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#45 Jan 19, 2013
DOES ALLAH MAKE DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN HIS MESENGERS?

YES - SURA 2:253:
"Of those messengers, SOME OF WHOM WE HAVE CAUSED TO EXCEL OTHERS, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, while some of them He exalted (above others) in degree."

NO - SURA 2:285:
"We make no distinction between any of His messengers."

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#46 Jan 19, 2013
Jesus :) Allah says in this verse 2:285 'you will love all prophets, you will be respectful all prophets'

and say other verse 2:253 'but some of them is superior to the virtuous other than'

how many prophet came to world ? if you think 25, nope this is not true. Nearly 124.000 prophet , we know only 25 of them.
jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#47 Jan 19, 2013
THERE WERE MANY FALSE PROPHETS AND THE BIBLE WARNS US.

Here's what God said about the false prophets of Israel:

EZEKIEL 13:6
"Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say,“The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words.
7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say,“The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?

8 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign Lord.
9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations."

jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#48 Jan 19, 2013
JESUS, ON FALSE PROPHETS:

1 JOHN 4:1 ESV
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

MATTHEW 7:15
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

2 JOHN 1:10-11
"If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."

Please show me the false-prophet warnings in the Quran. Then show me the proof Muhammed had that he was a real prophet.
(And don't say he split the moon. There is evidence that he didn't and spliting the moon is not like healling someone or restoring life.)

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#49 Jan 19, 2013
jesus is wrote:
Please show me the false-prophet warnings in the Quran. Then show me the proof Muhammed had that he was a real prophet.
(And don't say he split the moon. There is evidence that he didn't and spliting the moon is not like healling someone or restoring life.)
read verse 6:93

Quran is the most big miracle of Islam. Spliting the moon is a complex condition, islamic scholar can not make a clear explanation of it.

watch this >>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 528,422
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 1 hr J_a_n 3
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) 2 hr Generac 27
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Sun Khan 102
Trudeau converts to Islam Sat mahasn sawresho 22
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. Sat mahasn sawresho 7
Hindu priest sentenced to prison for molestatio... May 19 Prairie_Rose 13