Questions that Muslim Scholars cannot...

Questions that Muslim Scholars cannot answer! CONTRADICTIONS IN QU'RAN!

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truthseeker

Australia

#1 Jan 11, 2008
"When you observe your Salat prayers, your voice shall not be too loud, nor too low; you shall maintain an intermediate tone." (17:110)

Why is is then despite these straightforward instructions from the Qu'ran, the "Muslim" masses who were diverted by Hadith; they maintain total silence during the noon prayer, the afternoon prayer, the third unit of the sunset prayer, and the second half of the night prayer. WHERE DID THEY GET THESE INSTRUCTIONS?

Your Qu'ran states that the Quran is COMPLETE and PERFECT.(6:19, 38, & 114).

Why then do the Muslim scholars declare that the Quranic law is not clear!!! Why do they claim that the adulterers are not defined in Quran with regard to their marital status, and that they need Hadith to clarify Quran?

My point is that it CONTRADICTS the Qu'ran when followers of Hadith & Sunna fail to uphold the Quran alone!' Quran says in 17:39 to UPHOLD Quaran alone. PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Can Allah be seen and did Muhammad see his Lord? Yes [S. 53:1-18, 81:15-29], No [6:102-103, 42:51]. WHICH IS IT????

To Marry or Not to Marry? The Qur'an forbids believers to marry idolatrous women [Sura 2:221], and calls Christians idolaters and unbelievers [9:28-33], but still allows Muslims to marry Christian women [5:5]. WHICH IS IT???

How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the announciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about (several) angels while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21.

Did Jesus Die already? Sura 3:144 states that all messengers died before Muhammad. But 4:158 claims that Jesus was raised to God (alive?).

Will Christians enter Paradise or go to Hell? Sura 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes", Sura 5:72 (just 3 verses later) and 3:85 say "No".

AFTER 10 YEARS I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE QU'RAN SCHOLAR WHO CAN ANSWER ME. I HAVE ADDITONAL 100's and 100's OF CONTRADICTIONS IN QU'RAN THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED!

“American infidel”

Since: Sep 07

Windermere, FL

#2 Jan 12, 2008
The Quran is filled with incoherent nonsense that is to be obeyed , not understood or questioned.
Dont try to treat it like a source of knowledge to understand an ideology, treat it like a poop suit you smear on yourself you other muslims thing you are kool
I Am who I Am

South Africa

#4 Mar 4, 2008
islam is dom
george whyte

Bromley, UK

#5 Jan 3, 2009
lets bump this back up.well its saturday night
scent of memories

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#6 Jan 3, 2009
who="george whyte"lets bump this back up.well its saturday night''
==========
Bump Wat ?!!

Saturday night !!! Ask wat is called Israel if it is allowed!!!!!
george whyte

Bromley, UK

#7 Jan 3, 2009
6.32 israel channel2 saying troops going in.
Jesus is

Doncaster, Australia

#8 Jan 3, 2009
A FEW CONTRADICTTIONS IN THE QURAN:

22:47 A Day with Allah is as A THOUSAND YEARS of what ye reckon.
70:4 Unto Him in a Day whereof the span is FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS.
__________

2:109 Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers.... FORGIVE AND BE INDULGENT(toward them) until Allah give command.
9:29 FIGHT AGAINST such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah
__________

3:85 Whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FROM HIM, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.
2:62 Those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, AND THERE SHALL NO FEAR COME UPON THEM NEITHER SHALL THEY GRIEVE.
__________

2:253 Of those messengers, some of whom We have caused to excel others, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, WHILE SOME OF THEM HE EXALTED (above others) IN DEGREE.
2:285 We make NO DISTINCTION between any of His messengers.
__________
george whyte

Swansea, UK

#9 Jan 4, 2009
hope your not expecting any reply from the muslims
Bob

Australia

#10 Jan 4, 2009
george whyte wrote:
hope your not expecting any reply from the muslims
Muslims?

Are there muslims in the Islam thread

Ali get rid of them

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#11 Jan 4, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims?
Are there muslims in the Islam thread
Ali get rid of them
Yep I agree .. he rid his own .. bar a few .. but really a lot less than around 5 mths ago. So he has done a lot more harm than good ... so it has backfired on him bigtime.
Kof

Jakarta, Indonesia

#12 Jan 4, 2009
There is no Atheiz word in Arabic.

Why......?
Atheis is from A-THEOS
A means Not , Theos means God

So One who say I am Atheis. He/She say frankily.

" I am Not GOD,.....(I am Human or I am Creatured)"

Who about Anti-Theis.
Anti-theis; Someone Who are anti against God.
So Anti-Theis is He/She are aware of God EXISTENCE.
Kof

Jakarta, Indonesia

#13 Jan 4, 2009
Jesus is wrote:
A FEW CONTRADICTTIONS IN THE QURAN:
22:47 A Day with Allah is as A THOUSAND YEARS of what ye reckon.
70:4 Unto Him in a Day whereof the span is FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS.
__________
2:109 Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers.... FORGIVE AND BE INDULGENT(toward them) until Allah give command.
9:29 FIGHT AGAINST such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah
__________
3:85 Whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FROM HIM, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.
2:62 Those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, AND THERE SHALL NO FEAR COME UPON THEM NEITHER SHALL THEY GRIEVE.
__________
2:253 Of those messengers, some of whom We have caused to excel others, and of whom there are some unto whom Allah spake, WHILE SOME OF THEM HE EXALTED (above others) IN DEGREE.
2:285 We make NO DISTINCTION between any of His messengers.
__________
There is no contradiction if you learn well.

There are many book about it.
So it was old "trick"
Jesus is

Doncaster, Australia

#16 Jan 4, 2009
QURAN CONTRADICTIONS:
http://www.carm.org/islam/Koran_contradiction...
ERRONIOUS SCIENCE AND CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QURAN:
http://www.geocities.com/realitywithbite/cont...
CONTRADICTIONS IN THE QURAN:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/
bmz

Durham, NC

#18 Feb 14, 2010
Nobody can contradict stupid like mohammad freak. he will be stupid.
Think

Peach Bottom, PA

#19 Feb 14, 2010
Kof wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no contradiction if you learn well.
There are many book about it.
So it was old "trick"
It was no trick. The Quran and Koran are just he say she say writings. THis baffled Muslim scholars.

Isreality

Since: Jan 10

Queensbury, NY

#21 Feb 14, 2010
bmz wrote:
Nobody can contradict stupid like mohammad freak. he will be stupid.
Ihear ya knocking but you can't come in

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#22 Feb 14, 2010
Truthseeker wrote:
"When you observe your Salat prayers, your voice shall not be too loud, nor too low; you shall maintain an intermediate tone." (17:110)
Why is is then despite these straightforward instructions from the Qu'ran, the "Muslim" masses who were diverted by Hadith; they maintain total silence during the noon prayer, the afternoon prayer, the third unit of the sunset prayer, and the second half of the night prayer. WHERE DID THEY GET THESE INSTRUCTIONS?
Your Qu'ran states that the Quran is COMPLETE and PERFECT.(6:19, 38, & 114).
Why then do the Muslim scholars declare that the Quranic law is not clear!!! Why do they claim that the adulterers are not defined in Quran with regard to their marital status, and that they need Hadith to clarify Quran?
My point is that it CONTRADICTS the Qu'ran when followers of Hadith & Sunna fail to uphold the Quran alone!' Quran says in 17:39 to UPHOLD Quaran alone. PLEASE EXPLAIN!
Can Allah be seen and did Muhammad see his Lord? Yes [S. 53:1-18, 81:15-29], No [6:102-103, 42:51]. WHICH IS IT????
To Marry or Not to Marry? The Qur'an forbids believers to marry idolatrous women [Sura 2:221], and calls Christians idolaters and unbelievers [9:28-33], but still allows Muslims to marry Christian women [5:5]. WHICH IS IT???
How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the announciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about (several) angels while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21.
Did Jesus Die already? Sura 3:144 states that all messengers died before Muhammad. But 4:158 claims that Jesus was raised to God (alive?).
Will Christians enter Paradise or go to Hell? Sura 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes", Sura 5:72 (just 3 verses later) and 3:85 say "No".
AFTER 10 YEARS I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE QU'RAN SCHOLAR WHO CAN ANSWER ME. I HAVE ADDITONAL 100's and 100's OF CONTRADICTIONS IN QU'RAN THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED!
How many scholars did you speak to? Were they really scholars or just standard muslims?

You have to first be sure that what you are talking about are indeed contradictions and not just different laws for different circumstances. Looking at each verse in its individuality will obviously result in apparent contradictions.
Think

Coudersport, PA

#23 Feb 14, 2010
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How many scholars did you speak to? Were they really scholars or just standard muslims?
You have to first be sure that what you are talking about are indeed contradictions and not just different laws for different circumstances. Looking at each verse in its individuality will obviously result in apparent contradictions.
You need to study your own religion. Muhammad calling non-muslims infidels is his own point of view, not from GOD. there are no different from that of Hitler calling Jews non-perons that may be killed. The same with America's abortion law., that states a human fetus is a non- person that may be killed. Man made laws that insult GOD.
Ironic

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2010
Idris wrote:
Wow i mean it seems there is real ignorance in your statements. Sense even western scholars say the Quran is unique and has provided truth far from the scientific knowledge we currently hvae. But my challenge to you is Allah says that in the crowds will run to his religion. Check the statistics your peers mothers fathers brothers are converting. Why dont you explain that?
You accuse of ignorance.. Yet you cannot even spell properly.
Myself

Cotia, Brazil

#25 Apr 24, 2010
Religion exists to substitute wisdom and knowledge, for those who do not have neither. So, please do not ask them difficult questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 9 min Gays are disgusting 131
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Nina 496,150
News Why Islam isn't like other faiths 1 hr naman 57
SEXSUAL Power of HORNY Pedophile Mohamad 2 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 1
ROBBERY as Rapist Mohamad's SOURCE of INCOME! 2 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 11
How Pagan Arab Muslims DID NOT INVENT Algebra 2 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 6
I feel ashamed of myself because I'm Muslim. 3 hr Muslims R PEDOpagans 87
Muslims should be kicked out of France 4 hr Curing Stupidity 34
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Thinking 254,819
More from around the web