Controversial Gainesville Pastor Burns Quran

Mar 23, 2011 Full story: www.wftv.com 461

The controversial Gainesville pastor, who threatened to publicly burn a Quran on the anniversary of 911 last year, has gone through with it.

Last weekend, Pastor Terry Jones held a mock trial at his church that ended with a book burning.

However, his latest stunt received very little publicity ... Full Story
erkan

Istanbul, Turkey

#106 Apr 2, 2011
18.(Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men He hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"
erkan

Istanbul, Turkey

#107 Apr 2, 2011
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not our fault (people with morals) that Muslims are so depraved that they lack fundamental moral strength and character which leads normal people to recognize the injustice and cruelty of the epidemic of Muslim violence in the world, including Muslims murdering Christians in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Yemen, the West Bank, etc. Because you are dead morally--thanks to the warlord, caravan robber, murderer, thief, rapist, slave owner, and false prophet, Mohammad--you don't have compassion for those who are persecuted and murdered by Muslims. After all, you are a sympathizer of Muslim atrocities and for all I know, may be a participant.
Please be careful that you talk about a leader of 1,5 billion people in this world. Only for 23 year our prophet Hz.Muhammed (s.a.v peace be upon him ) is a prophet, unbelievers have sebmitted lots of thing to him for giving up ISLAM, but no he has not given up, why ? why ? because he knows the one truth is ISLAM , and he is last prophet, If you think a bit more you can realise that the truths
hey guys

Pembroke, NC

#108 Apr 2, 2011
lets play into als hands in there attempt to start a massive cultural clash between "islam" and "the west"

terry: what the #### where you thinking dumbass?

muslims outraged: your all just as much of dumbasses as this guy is. guy burns a book and you kill people? good job on the reaction psychos.
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#109 Apr 2, 2011
Islam must be a fragile religion if the followers get upset because because one Koran out millions was intentionally burned. Can you imagine if Christians and Jews rioted because a Muslim burned a Bible? "Go ahead, Abdul. We will just print more".
erkan

Istanbul, Turkey

#111 Apr 2, 2011
All muslims never never say bad things about Jesus and Moise , because we believe that they are also prophets of ALLAH, but you you bad and cruels believers can say everything to my prophet , eventhough you can say everything bad words about your prophets, because you are naturally bad people,

Xcaliber ... If you can take a breath , you must thank to Allah..

In dark ages your prayers , pastors, your churchs burn the scientist alive, dont forget these
Some of your priests ravished to the children in the monastries.... now shut up and shame on about them Xcaliber
hey guys

Pembroke, NC

#112 Apr 2, 2011
erkan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful that you talk about a leader of 1,5 billion people in this world.
maybe nobody whould talk bad about him if every time something like this happens 1.5 billion people whould not go batshit and start a blood derby.
hey guys

Pembroke, NC

#113 Apr 2, 2011
Rambeaux wrote:
Islam must be a fragile religion if the followers get upset because because one Koran out millions was intentionally burned. Can you imagine if Christians and Jews rioted because a Muslim burned a Bible? "Go ahead, Abdul. We will just print more".
if this is the working style of a sepreme being in any RESPONSIBLE universe he whould have been thrown out on his all powerfull ass a long time ago.
hey guys

Pembroke, NC

#114 Apr 2, 2011
erkan wrote:
All muslims never never say bad things about Jesus and Moise , because we believe that they are also prophets of ALLAH, but you you bad and cruels believers can say everything to my prophet , eventhough you can say everything bad words about your prophets, because you are naturally bad people,
first off. i dont believe in the fantasies of people with questionable rational and sanity.

and seeing as your book has entire chapters dedicated to violence and overall bastardry in the name of a person you cannot see or hear in the name of "faith"

i think you really need to take a another look at what you see as "bad people"

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#115 Apr 2, 2011
umar faruq gouri wrote:
<quoted text>
ms. xyz that is not only a book that is the book of truth, faith and holy book of muslim what u know about the islam fist u need to know about the islam(quran) then u can say ok. against to this act i will burn a bible.
Burn all the bibles you want, no big deal to us! That would be preferable to all the murder and violence muslims normally commit. Feel free to burn flags too! Objects are easily replaceable. And destruction is what you understand best...

Location hidden

#116 Apr 2, 2011
hey guys wrote:
lets play into als hands in there attempt to start a massive cultural clash between "islam" and "the west"
muslims outraged: your all just as much of dumbasses as this guy is. guy burns a book and you kill people? good job on the reaction psychos.
In case you missed it, the cultural clash between muslims and everyone else has been occuring for centuries. It doesn't matter what non muslims do or don't do, the mere fact that we exist offends muslims. And if they don't have non muslims to torture and kill, they also like to kill each other. They just like bloodshed.
old lady

Ottawa, Canada

#117 Apr 2, 2011
Why not recycle the damned thing so that toxic waste will not be produced? The more radical society becomes the more I only like Christians, straights, etc. It is my comfort zone.
old lady

Ottawa, Canada

#118 Apr 2, 2011
hey guys wrote:
Due to world events, militants of many stripes, etc. I am retreating into my enclave of Christian, straight, older people, who do not take illegal drugs. All others seem strange.

Since: May 08

Germany

#119 Apr 2, 2011
erkan wrote:
but you you bad and cruels believers can say everything to my prophet
Well, he did rob caravans, married a 6-year-old girl,(the rest, I won't mention)--and finally, he had the audacity to praise himself as the "seal of prophets".

All this does not especially endear him to me.

Location hidden

#120 Apr 2, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
Typical hateful phony Christians. They create a problem just so they can have something to whine and cry about.
So you prefer muslims who whipped a 14 year old rape victim to death and then lied about it? Her big crime was being raped.

You're quite happy about the murders this week over a stupid book. If Christians were like muslims, you would be in danger over using your right to free speech. Aren't you glad Christians don't whack heads off at any offense? Or if you prefer, there is also stoning or whipping. The muslims like those too.

You should think before you speak, and be grateful that you live in a free country. A country where people can choose their religion, or no religion.

Now continue with your own whining and crying...

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#121 Apr 2, 2011
all this does is show how bullshit and petty religion really is. i don't give a shit about islam or christianity. as far as i'm concerned all religions are bullshit and need to die. but if i lived anywhere near gainesville florida i'd ride by the pastors church and burn a bible just to see his reaction....
sue

United States

#122 Apr 2, 2011
he only burned a book, now if he had burned a couple muslames that would be differant. Screw these muzzies.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#123 Apr 2, 2011
erkan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful that you talk about a leader of 1,5 billion people in this world. Only for 23 year our prophet Hz.Muhammed (s.a.v peace be upon him ) is a prophet, unbelievers have sebmitted lots of thing to him for giving up ISLAM, but no he has not given up, why ? why ? because he knows the one truth is ISLAM , and he is last prophet, If you think a bit more you can realise that the truths
You've got to be kidding!

To begin, instead of being concerned about what non-Muslims say about Islam, instead, be concerned about what Muslims DO in the name of Islam and whether they are living in a way that represents the so-called 'true' teachings of Mohammad. Why is it that Muslims are more concerned about what others say about Islam but give little thought to the epidemic of evil acts Muslims perpetrate against Christians, including rape, theft, kidnapping, burning homes and businesses, and murder? Clearly, there is an epidemic of grievous sin in the Muslim world, yet Muslims are more concerned with condemning some pastor thousands of miles away because he burned a Quran in protest of the disrespect Muslims show towards Christians and the crimes against humanity they are committing on a daily basis.

The truth is that Muslims ignore the heinous acts perpetrated by fellow Muslims because they are well aware that Mohammad was a warlord and the Quran does indeed call upon Muslims to spread Islam by violence. So the lack of willingness by Muslims to stop victimizing non-Muslims is an indictment against Mohammed because he obviously failed to clearly teach his followers to live in peace with non-Muslims. The truth is that Mohammad taught the opposite--he taught his followers to spread Islam by war and deception whenever necessary--but his main call to Muslims is to spread Islam at all costs, including murdering innocent peaceful non-Muslims.

Contrary to your belief, Muslims are leaving Islam in droves. It’s only the ignorant that convert to Islam, though most (75%) will leave Islam within 3 years.

What truth is there in Islam?! Look at my message near my American flag avatar, which says,“Quran's Mecca is a lie!” Care to challenge my contention that Abraham never visited Mecca (or Makkah) because such a place did not exist when Abraham lived? If Mecca didn’t exist then clearly Islam is a lie. So again, what truth is there in Islam? The Quran has no historical/archaeological evidence backing up its claims—Nothing!

Islam is a lie!
THINK

Bethlehem, PA

#124 Apr 2, 2011
erkan wrote:
Xcaliber ... If you can take a breath , you must thank to Allah..
In dark ages your prayers , pastors, your churchs burn the scientist alive, dont forget these
Some of your priests ravished to the children in the monastries.... now shut up and shame on about them Xcaliber
And some Muslims men rape and murder 12 year old christian girls.
Did you know that?
Tell me what thrill do muslim men get out of rapeing little girls and murdering them if they don't convert to Islam.
Does that please Allah?

Since: Jun 10

Galloway, OH

#125 Apr 2, 2011
Pick up this app for your iPhone, http://bit.ly/cVQAjC , and watch baseball instead of this goof.
erkan

Istanbul, Turkey

#126 Apr 2, 2011
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
So you prefer muslims who whipped a 14 year old rape victim to death and then lied about it? Her big crime was being raped.
You're quite happy about the murders this week over a stupid book. If Christians were like muslims, you would be in danger over using your right to free speech. Aren't you glad Christians don't whack heads off at any offense? Or if you prefer, there is also stoning or whipping. The muslims like those too.
You should think before you speak, and be grateful that you live in a free country. A country where people can choose their religion, or no religion.
Now continue with your own whining and crying...
Dear my stupid friend, if you checked Vietnam ,you can see cruel Americans, if you check 2nd World War ,you can see atom bombn, you are killers but you are still going on to kill, if you check Iraq, Gazza, Afghanistan you can see all , may be one day if we would have to fight, you can see then ... dont worry we are ready for fight with your chickens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DY: Sciences of Qur'an 2 min Native Texan 4
Why do most people hate Zionists ? ............... 8 min Native Texan 9
Open Mosque hosts dinner for Christians 9 min Goddess Gaia 21
No fixed identity 12 min No Holds Barred 2
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min Faith 393,022
Who Really Is Jesus Christ? 26 min Native Texan 2
Darth Yoda's bottom is covered with billions of... 33 min Devout Hindu 18
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 52 min Shamma 207,553
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 1 hr Xcaliber 454
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Zaheen 20