No Muslim editors in "Islam Forum". Why?

No Muslim editors in "Islam Forum". Why?

Posted in the Islam Forum

Truth shall prevail

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
How come we don't see Muslim editors on this Islam forum? "Anti-Islam forum" is more fitting for this forum than "Islam forum".

As every other community, the Muslim community has its strengths and weakness. But reporting only on the negative (most of them fabrications) is pathetic and immoral.

We can't blame the existing "editors" for doing what they know best. It is up to us Muslims in this forum to take the initiative and bring issues that matter to us.

I think being an editor takes less time and energy than arguing with bigots for nothing. Just copy and paste from other site. How hard could that be? Even Joe Decaro is doing it.
Seriously

Netherlands

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Muslims are to busy editing their own Qur'an,no time for Islam Topix...

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Truth shall prevail wrote:
How come we don't see Muslim editors on this Islam forum? "Anti-Islam forum" is more fitting for this forum than "Islam forum".
As every other community, the Muslim community has its strengths and weakness. But reporting only on the negative (most of them fabrications) is pathetic and immoral ...
... as if doing "negative" acts isn't pathetic and immoral?

One of the weaknesses of the muslims community is the inability to see itself for what it really is, but whenever it's shown to them in the news, their first reaction is to stone the messenger.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Why don't you ask the loser Muslims who ARE editors of the Islam board, why they're too lazy to bother?
Ottoman Sultan

Turkey

#5 Jan 5, 2013
"No Muslim editors in "Islam Forum". Why?"

Reading the filth Ravenclaw, Trisha,(specially Ravenclaw and Trisha!!!), sic of it, patriot, Joe and many others post would give you the answer to that.

There is no way a sensible and civil conversation can be made with these scumbags.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
"No Muslim editors in "Islam Forum". Why?"
Reading the filth Ravenclaw, Trisha,(specially Ravenclaw and Trisha!!!), sic of it, patriot, Joe and many others post would give you the answer to that.
There is no way a sensible and civil conversation can be made with these scumbags.
You're a classic example of a hate filled troll who wouldn't know civil and sensible if it bit you on your butt.
Ottoman Sultan

Turkey

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a classic example of a hate filled troll who wouldn't know civil and sensible if it bit you on your butt.
And there you go and prove me right!
You are so predictable.

A question of brain cells deficiency or just plain rabid, uncontrollable hatred?

A mix of the two most likely then not.

LoL

Take it easy dunce or you'll get a heart attack ... which in fact wouldn't be a bad occurrence at all.

I'll leave that to Allah (swat) though.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Muslims have an aversion to the truth. When confronted with the reality of their nonsensical, self-destructive ideology, they usually respond with an unrelated rant that contains the words "zionists" or "Jews". Their twisted "religion" has rendered them mentally ill.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Faith wrote:
Muslims have an aversion to the truth. When confronted with the reality of their nonsensical, self-destructive ideology, they usually respond with an unrelated rant that contains the words "zionists" or "Jews". Their twisted "religion" has rendered them mentally ill.
The last laugh will be on them when they find there never was an 'Allah' and all their prayers were in vain.
Seriously

Netherlands

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Bending over to Allah and Muhammad five times a day is reel hard work for muslims, saying same five old prayers every day of the rest of there life,There prayers go unanswered they haven't any time to do shit never mind editing.Muslims have a forked tongue like the Devil...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Bending over to Allah and Muhammad five times a day is reel hard work for muslims, saying same five old prayers every day of the rest of there life,There prayers go unanswered they haven't any time to do shit never mind editing.Muslims have a forked tongue like the Devil...
Well they tried but lack perseverance, a classic case of immaturity.
Truth shall prevail

Europe

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Ottoman Sultan wrote:
"No Muslim editors in "Islam Forum". Why?"
Reading the filth Ravenclaw, Trisha,(specially Ravenclaw and Trisha!!!), sic of it, patriot, Joe and many others post would give you the answer to that.
There is no way a sensible and civil conversation can be made with these scumbags.
I could not agree more. I wish I had some extra time to be an editor in this forum and engage my Muslim brothers and sisters in sensible conversation.

I hope other Muslims in this forum who are able to do so will step up to the challenge and do it. I don't see the purpose of arguing back and forth with hate mongers because they will never change. It is better to ignore them and talk among ourselves and with those who seek genuine knowledge.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Truth shall prevail wrote:
<quoted text> I could not agree more. I wish I had some extra time to be an editor in this forum and engage my Muslim brothers and sisters in sensible conversation.
I hope other Muslims in this forum who are able to do so will step up to the challenge and do it. I don't see the purpose of arguing back and forth with hate mongers because they will never change. It is better to ignore them and talk among ourselves and with those who seek genuine knowledge.
Being an 'editor' would not give you any privilege. You would be a normal poster like everyone else.
Truth shall prevail

Europe

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an 'editor' would not give you any privilege. You would be a normal poster like everyone else.
Oh, wow!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Truth shall prevail wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, wow!
Glad I could wow you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Sheilaa 488,131
Poll PUBH: Aryan Brothers are mostly coward pedofile... (Jun '14) 5 min Rita Y Fontaine 74
News German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in... 6 min Latino against Trump 2
Muslims rape mentally disabled woman 11 min Truth Teller 8
Rated 18 sexy bible stories for poster Muslims ... 16 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 5
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min Shamma 251,054
Malaysia is a racist state 33 min PATRIOT _ TEXAN 5
More from around the web