Muslim girls face jail for dance video

Apr 30, 2013 Full story: www.northwestohio.com 14

Five Indonesian teens caught on camera dancing to a Maroon 5 song could end up behind bars because of it.

According to the Bangkok Post, the girls were expelled from school after the headmaster saw a YouTube video of their dance, which was reportedly recorded during an Islamic prayer session. The students are accused of blasphemy and face time in a juvenile detention center for 'tainting religion'" ... Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Apr 30, 2013
from northwestohio:

"The video was shared by cell phone before ending up on YouTube, where the original post garnered more than 500 million views.

"'The school and members of the community were offended by the video and felt it insulted Islam,' police told the AFP."

What DOESN'T offend islam?
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Some girls were killed for simply seeming to be at a gathering where there were men in Afg. I think it was. They weren't even sure, the videos might have been tampered with.

If any gossip occurs in regard to your daughter in some of those places, you are expected to kill her yourself or give her up to be stoned.

Girls' lives hang by a thread.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Islam destroys everything it touches.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2013
I agree with the decision to set an example.
Why- because now millions of men are now lusting after these young virgin girls who have brought shame to their families, religion, school and themselves.

Furthermore only one of the girls was wearing a hijab. If I were the principal, I would have made the other girls display their heads for 1 year but with their heads bald i.e. with the hair shaved off, as a supplementary punishment to the existing ones.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
Why- because now millions of men are now lusting after these young virgin girls ...
Why - because four wives each aren't enough for them?
victoria

High Wycombe, UK

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
Why- because now millions of men are now lusting after these young virgin girls who have brought shame to their families, religion, school and themselves.
Furthermore only one of the girls was wearing a hijab. If I were the principal, I would have made the other girls display their heads for 1 year but with their heads bald i.e. with the hair shaved off, as a supplementary punishment to the existing ones.
This is riduculous so they were dancing.I doubt every men in the world is lusting after these girls and men lust after girls anyway they dont have to be dancing for men to do that.They haveny done anything shameful dancing is not a sin even if men see it.It shouldnt affect their famalies there relegion or their school in anyway.And furthermore even if you do believe these girls did something wrong why punish the other girls for what they did by shaving their heads as a warning they didnt do anything or would you just do it because there girls so they dont deserve human rights and normal decency.If i could i would have you stand naked in london tied up whilst everyone laughed at your undoubtly miniscule cock and laughed just as an example who much we hate shitheads you
victoria

High Wycombe, UK

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Thay should have been like you
Alex

UK

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
are you for real??
happy merryweather

UK

#9 Apr 30, 2013
the weird thing is that many so-called lefties will support the views espoused by religious nutters rather than those they consider as extreme right-wing islamophobes. It's breathtakingly mad.
ProudAmerican

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from northwestohio:
"The video was shared by cell phone before ending up on YouTube, where the original post garnered more than 500 million views.
"'The school and members of the community were offended by the video and felt it insulted Islam,' police told the AFP."
What DOESN'T offend islam?
Nothing because EVERYTHING offends Muslims. There is no joy in being a Muslim. There is no art, no music, no creativity. Just death and beatings and acid thrown into the faces of little girls.
ProudAmerican

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Trisha wrote:
Islam destroys everything it touches.
Yes it does. I have heard that the influx of muslims is even worse in the UK than it is in the US. What a shame. I wish every one of them could be sent packing back to their own countries. They aren't wanted here.
victoria

High Wycombe, UK

#12 May 1, 2013
ProudAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. I have heard that the influx of muslims is even worse in the UK than it is in the US. What a shame. I wish every one of them could be sent packing back to their own countries. They aren't wanted here.
There not wanted anywhere within the western world yet they populate our lands and bring their horrible evil archaic relegion with them and then expect evryone else to accomadate them and their way of life rather than accepting we have our own culture and there job is to fit in and if you cant dont go to that country.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 May 1, 2013
". The students are accused of blasphemy and face time in a juvenile detention center for "tainting religion.""

But oddly, they're cool with the suicide bombings and beheadings.
Muzwin

Australia

#14 May 1, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
Fcuk u muzzcunt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min J RULES 203,452
Islam for peace, or violence? 21 min Thinking 35
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 24 min Aliroger1 378,038
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 24 min bmz 19
Perth mosques, Islamic school vandalised 40 min go for the throat 20
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr John Voxx 51,252
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 2 hr Dr Wu 54

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE