of 4
Next Last
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#74 Nov 19, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Truth hurts eh war/hatemongers?
Too bad.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Now I'll just sit by and wait for you to do your photo propaganda one more time, but this time use the photos from 1917 until 1946 and include all of the "Balfour Declaration" initiated "problem" and "solutions" it created. God Save The Queen!
Machmud

United States

#75 Nov 19, 2012
Muhammad said beat your wives so they don't stray from islam and cheat on their husband. Islam demands that women should get 89 lashes every month after the moon rises, mullah abu kaker wrote a fatwa that the bare ass of wives should get lashed , some muslims sects stick a broom up the ass of wives, some stick a banana or a carrot up a wives ass but all agree that 89 lashes is a islamic duty on every wife to keep them in islam
Peter

United States

#76 Nov 19, 2012
Hamas is sworn to destroy israel, the hamas rockets have been raining down on israel now for over 10 years, israel has finally acted and will stop the terror of over one million israeli people in southern israel. Hamas is the blame for the palestinians that are being killed, if hamas stops the rockets israel will cease its bombing , unfortunately hamas doent care that palestinians are being killed so the hope is that normal and cooler heads within the palestinians will prevail
Max

Montréal, Canada

#77 Nov 19, 2012
Instead of bombard them with bombs, it would be wiser to give them as many fun things as possible along with contraceptive pills so they would have other things to do but to f--- with each other and make Muslim babies, which is something this world doesnt need.
Hajjami

United States

#78 Nov 19, 2012
The IDF I s also throwing down dildosand condoms over gaza so the terrorist should have some distractions, some time out to stop the hamas killings. Hamas kills its own palestinians its own sisters and brothers are being executed by hamas . I wish israel wipes hamas off the face of earth

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#79 Nov 19, 2012
Hajjami wrote:
The IDF I s also throwing down dildosand condoms over gaza so the terrorist should have some distractions, some time out to stop the hamas killings. Hamas kills its own palestinians its own sisters and brothers are being executed by hamas . I wish israel wipes hamas off the face of earth
Go back to feeding out of your toilet.
You know very little on the matter that is obvious
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#82 Dec 3, 2012
Timesten wrote:
New Christmas fire logs on sale. Get the Tommy Hill 486 special. One log made of lyinposts for $4.98 and you get a bag of Tommy Jehash manure free.
Aga Kan

Carmel, ME

#84 Dec 14, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Why are the MOD's on your butt if I am the "spam troll"? And how did you manage to work on Hawk missiles that didn't exist?
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#85 Dec 14, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Yeah, what about those mysterious non-existent Hawk missiles that you never worked on because they are thin air. Kind of like your brain cavity, Timespam.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#87 Dec 25, 2012
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
Bravo! More good news for the day.
One day it will be you, then we'll see how you mouth off.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#89 Apr 20, 2013
Nice shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min DaniEl 518,732
News Tunisian president 'boldly' takes on Islam to a... 59 min Rasputin 1
There is no God ! 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Trump must resign 1 hr Khan 2
There are No Muslim Artists 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 23
Quran: The Greatest Gift of God 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 33
Who built Taj Mahal? 2 hr Khan 10
More from around the web