Eddy

Liverpool, UK

#31 Oct 17, 2008
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
"Eddy, the Little creture , What ever you feel, you have togather before Him, and is Accountable, Why not taking in use of God gifted faculties on bases of same you boost. take course of reason and be humble, as you canot compete with your creator, If you realy take way of reason, than follow, perhaps God Almighty Allah guide you and forgive you , This material is placed as food for thought. Mengal Pakistan.
Care to actually respond to any of my points rather than simply ignoring them and threatening me with eternal torture?

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#38 Oct 17, 2008
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
"
Holy Quran, Sura xxx,1to 7.
1. A.L.M
2. Roman Empire Has been defeated-
3- In a land close by
But they {even}after
{this}defeat of theirs,
Will soon be victorious-
4. Within a few years-
With Allah, is the Decision;
In the Past
And in the future;
On that Day shall
The Believers rejoice
With the help of Allah .

This Sura, revealed to Prophet Mohammad (SAW) before Hijra; corresponding year[ 614-15 ]of the chasten, in the background when Persians conquest over the roman empire.
The Byzantines had split from Rome but would still have been called Romans by most people.
In 603 AD Persia attacked Byzantine and quickly conquered most of its territories.
Jerusalem was occupied in 614 AD.
In 615AD Surah Al-Room (the Romans) was revealed.
Heraclius started his counter attack in 623 AD from Armenia.
Next year, in 624 AD, he entered Azerbaijan and destroyed Clorumia, the birthplace of Zoroaster.
The decisive battle took place in 627 AD and the Holy cross was returned to Jerusalem by the emperor in 628 AD.

The Persians had only captured the territories of Byzantine, not Byzantine itself.
The Byzantines were perfectly capable of launching a major counterattack, and there was no reason to believe they wouldn't.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#39 Oct 17, 2008
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
"
2. Dear Yoooo ! Yoooo! Quran having hundreds of rules and regulation or new concepts.
Yes for you, it is difficult to know or perceive the same, for example let us take the law of inheritance, you know fully before Quran or Mohammad (SAW) the world has deprived the women from every thing, Her life was not bearable at the advent of Mohammad (SAW) but when Quran revealed or fixed share for women in property it was at that time was in new concept and amazing thing.
Muhammad's first wife Khadijah inherited her husbands business and ran it herself.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#40 Oct 17, 2008
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
"
But in first glance it appears a simple narration and one can not understand its deep concept or scholars of Mathematic could not in position to understand or solve the cases or shares of any demise. In many cases despite of spending full life one can not grasp the unique position of this law and this is so modern that a university law graduate despite of proper education can not grasp the law.
This law is so unique and strange and verses of Quran very beautifully covered the whole system of inherence on the above topic of law. In which principals of developed mathematical i.e division, subtraction, multiplication addition and even Rules of present time are covered so being for an unlettered person it is impossible to come with such ideas where even in some cases one has to follow rules of arithmetic BODMAS or arithmetical Rules, just as in first or last you have to solve the brackets off.
Bo! Then D. that is division than M. that is multiplication than A that is Addition and than S that is subtraction
like above first share goes to spouse and then lower relatives, so being how you say that there is nothing in Quran any unique law or philosophy or any significant material.
What's difficult about dividing up the inheritance between relatives?

If the Quranic inheritance laws are complex it's because they don't work.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/i...
Supposed I was already a widower and have only one daughter. When I die my one daughter gets half according to verse 11. What happens to the rest?
Similar is the situation in which I have one daughter and one or more wives: My daughter gets 1/2 (S. 4:11), my wives share 1/8 (S. 4:12), i.e. 5/8 are distributed. What happens to the other 3/8 of the estate? This example does does not raise a new question, but it is very important because that is the situation at Muhammad's own death, leaving one daughter (Fatimah) and several wives. Amazingly, Muhammad's wealth is not distributed according to the Qur'an!

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#41 Oct 17, 2008
Mengal Pakistan wrote:
"

Sura Almasad 111 1 to 4
2. Perish the two hands of Abu Lahb and
Perish he.
3. His wealth and his children
Will not benefit him
4. He will be burnt in
A fire of blazing flames
And his wife too,
Who carries wood (thorns
Of Sa'dan which she used
To put in the way of the
Prophet, or used to
Slander him)
5. In her neck is a twisted
Rope of Massad (Palm Fiber)

Lo! Than history observed or witness that his both sons Uqba and Uteba left in their extreme youth.
A lion attacked upon Uteba in presence of all the Karwan in their between and only killed Uteba. so as Uqba died of an un curable disease. His both sons i.e hands broken and did not profit him.
All Makkens accepted Islam but Abu Lahab and his wife did not, Abu Lahab lived ten years after revelation of this Sura but did not enter into Islam. He used always to lie against Mohammad (SAW) but failed to pretend or lie that he has accepted Islam so therefore, there is no further need of this sura in Quran and by this way he to vex the Prophet.
Oh please!

Many children die (even Muhammad's sons).

If Abu Lahab had lied about accepting Islam he would have still burnt in hell because he was lying.
John

Winnipeg, Canada

#42 May 13, 2009
Allah, means God even in Aramic language that Jessus spoken. Allah, God, guide whom he wills. No complusion in Islam. We will know who will be happy or miserable soon InshaAllah
Skeptic

Humble, TX

#43 May 13, 2009
Love wrote:
Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 180 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad in some of his books - and presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:
ď...Muhammad .. could not read, didnít know to write.- You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements - amazingly accurate about scientific nature.[so] many accuracies - I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.Ē
Peace
So what? People have their opinions.
Hipkiss

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#44 Mar 10, 2010
If the muslim god created the universe and everything in it, then, who create the muslim god? A muslim man called Muhammad! You guys donít get it, do you? Look at your conversation. It is circular. Something like a game of Xs and Os. It goes íround and íround and nobody wins. The believer in a god or gods is that of the life of an ostrich. Get your head out of the sand.
mar

Gurgaon, India

#45 Mar 23, 2010
mar

Gurgaon, India

#46 Mar 23, 2010
mar

Gurgaon, India

#47 Mar 23, 2010
you must visit both links given by me insa allah you will find all your answer.
Rasheed

Calabar, Nigeria

#48 May 30, 2011
Anybody of a status of Persaud could not have been bribed to make commeHis comment was based on objective analysis of the facts in the holy book, Qur'an
Sameera Hussain

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Dec 9, 2011
Nonsense. Saudi money has been influential in Persaud and Keith Moore's statements, which is why they have been silent lately about the episode, and neither have converted. If they believed all that they claimed, then they have no excuse for not converting, but they haven't.

Besides, for a Muslim to be a Muslim, he or she cannot believe Allah first. He or she has to believe what Muhammad HAS TOLD ABOUT ALLAH before they can believe in Allah. What this means is that faith in Muhammad is greater than faith in Allah because the faith in Allah cannot come before faith in the words of Muhammad. Checkmate.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#52 Dec 10, 2011
Sameera Hussain wrote:
Nonsense. Saudi money has been influential in Persaud and Keith Moore's statements, which is why they have been silent lately about the episode, and neither have converted. If they believed all that they claimed, then they have no excuse for not converting, but they haven't.
Besides, for a Muslim to be a Muslim, he or she cannot believe Allah first. He or she has to believe what Muhammad HAS TOLD ABOUT ALLAH before they can believe in Allah. What this means is that faith in Muhammad is greater than faith in Allah because the faith in Allah cannot come before faith in the words of Muhammad. Checkmate.
Allah is Mohammad's alter ego.
Hamid Eid

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#53 Mar 10, 2014
Some people have been victimized by their own thinking. Nobody asks them to show us their stupidity. They have completely ignore the message and attacked the messenger. Search about the status of science fourteen hundred years ago. Quran is THE ONLY BOOK that its accuracy cannot be ignored by sincere scholars. There are more things you should do before you open your mouth. Do your homework objectively and show your evidence. Your superficiality will take you to the hall of shame. To believe or not to believe that is your business, but attack scholars without representing evidence is a very disgusting behavior and will never be acceptable!
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Scienc...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#54 Mar 10, 2014
Hamid Eid wrote:
Some people have been victimized by their own thinking. Nobody asks them to show us their stupidity. They have completely ignore the message and attacked the messenger. Search about the status of science fourteen hundred years ago. Quran is THE ONLY BOOK that its accuracy cannot be ignored by sincere scholars. There are more things you should do before you open your mouth. Do your homework objectively and show your evidence. Your superficiality will take you to the hall of shame. To believe or not to believe that is your business, but attack scholars without representing evidence is a very disgusting behavior and will never be acceptable!
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Scienc...
What are you going to do, riot and murder innocent people? That would be the typical islamic response to misplaced 'outrage'...

Your book is nothing but filth and violence. Deal with that.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#55 Mar 11, 2014
Hamid Eid wrote:
Some people have been victimized by their own thinking. Nobody asks them to show us their stupidity. They have completely ignore the message and attacked the messenger. Search about the status of science fourteen hundred years ago. Quran is THE ONLY BOOK that its accuracy cannot be ignored by sincere scholars. There are more things you should do before you open your mouth. Do your homework objectively and show your evidence. Your superficiality will take you to the hall of shame. To believe or not to believe that is your business, but attack scholars without representing evidence is a very disgusting behavior and will never be acceptable!
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Scienc...
The Sun sets in a Murky Spring.

YusufAli 18.86: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water...

A word for word translation.
18.86: Until, when he reached (the) setting place (of) the sun, he found it setting in a spring (of) dark mud,...
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...

30 translations.
http://islamawakened.org/Quran/18/86/default....

Some translations translate the word 'wawajada'(and he found) as 'it appeared to him' but 'wajada' clearly means 'found'.
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#56 Mar 15, 2014
Igor Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sun sets in a Murky Spring.
YusufAli 18.86: Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water...
A word for word translation.
18.86: Until, when he reached (the) setting place (of) the sun, he found it setting in a spring (of) dark mud,...
http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...
30 translations.
http://islamawakened.org/Quran/18/86/default....
Some translations translate the word 'wawajada'(and he found) as 'it appeared to him' but 'wajada' clearly means 'found'.
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp...
hahahah..!! I see you still don't understand this verse, when you read any Quranic verse you are supposed to go to the commentaries to see how Mohammed and his companions interpreted it.

lets see how Ibn kathir interpreted this verse

-(Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun,) means, he followed a route until he reached the furthest point that could be reached in the direction of the sun's setting, which is the west of the earth. As for the idea of his reaching the place in the sky where the sun sets, this is something impossible, and the tales told by storytellers that he traveled so far to the west that the sun set behind him are not true at all. Most of these stories come from the myths of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) and the fabrications and lies of their heretics.

-(he found it setting in a spring of Hami'ah) meaning, he saw the sun as if it were setting in the ocean. This is something which everyone who goes to the coast can see: it looks as if the sun is setting into the sea but in fact it never leaves its path in which it is fixed. Hami'ah is, according to one of the two views, derived from the word Hama'ah, which means mud. This is like the Ayah (verse):("I am going to create a man (Adam) from dried clay of altered Hama'h (mud))[15:28], which means smooth mud, as we have discussed above.

we should also take in consideration that Ibn Kathir was born in 1301 and died in 1373.

“Evil Atheist :-)”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#57 Mar 15, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah..!! I see you still don't understand this verse, when you read any Quranic verse you are supposed to go to the commentaries to see how Mohammed and his companions interpreted it.
lets see how Ibn kathir interpreted this verse
-(Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun,) means, he followed a route until he reached the furthest point that could be reached in the direction of the sun's setting, which is the west of the earth. As for the idea of his reaching the place in the sky where the sun sets, this is something impossible, and the tales told by storytellers that he traveled so far to the west that the sun set behind him are not true at all. Most of these stories come from the myths of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) and the fabrications and lies of their heretics.
-(he found it setting in a spring of Hami'ah) meaning, he saw the sun as if it were setting in the ocean. This is something which everyone who goes to the coast can see: it looks as if the sun is setting into the sea but in fact it never leaves its path in which it is fixed. Hami'ah is, according to one of the two views, derived from the word Hama'ah, which means mud. This is like the Ayah (verse):("I am going to create a man (Adam) from dried clay of altered Hama'h (mud))[15:28], which means smooth mud, as we have discussed above.
we should also take in consideration that Ibn Kathir was born in 1301 and died in 1373.
So some guy who lived hundreds of years after Muhammad and who knew the earth wasn't flat comes up with a weak excuse for a nonsense verse. He has too or deny his faith.
An all knowing God is not going to use an absurd Arabic expression when he could so easily write something just as poetic that's true. He could have written "He walked until he reached the vast sea where he watched the sun set beyond it". That works.
The excuse for the muddy spring makes no sense at all.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#59 Mar 23, 2014
Love wrote:
Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 180 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad in some of his books - and presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:
ď...Muhammad .. could not read, didnít know to write.- You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements - amazingly accurate about scientific nature.[so] many accuracies essential- I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.Ē
Peace
Deeply respect and appreciate your views. Our Beloved Prophet was God's most favorite creation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swedish Foreign Minister Apologizes to Saudis f... 2 min Joe W 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 423,209
Germanwings pilot was muslim convert deleted. 3 min J_a_n 80
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min bmz 215,260
News Imam denied Islamic centre licence wants apolog... 9 min Joe W 1
News No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 11 min AIchemist 54,174
lSLAM==>>MUST BE EXTERMINATED 16 min Islam Forbids 2
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO? 3 hr DaniEl 16
We Western Women and the need for real MEN ! _... 8 hr bmz 76
More from around the web