India wrote:
I hate pakis---anyone else?
join my club
Sign me up
Nahida Miah

UK

#24 Dec 5, 2008
look ppl ders no need 2 h8 pakistanis
i knw sum pakistanis r evil bt nt all of dem r.
plzz bros nd sisters dnt lebel ppl lyk dat..muslims ppl r nt terrorist...sum pakistanis r standing up 4 islam cuz loads of ppl r takin mick of da islamic religion...ders no need 2 argue here..if any1 believes in allah (swt) plzz dnt hate any1...cuz allah doesn't hate any1..he luvs us all..dats y he made us..we r important to him...may allah give u da right understanding of islam nd guide u 2 da right path...!!! i hp bros nd sister u understand dis message..x allah hafiz

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#25 Dec 5, 2008
Nahida Miah wrote:
look ppl ders no need 2 h8 pakistanis
i knw sum pakistanis r evil bt nt all of dem r.
plzz bros nd sisters dnt lebel ppl lyk dat..muslims ppl r nt terrorist...sum pakistanis r standing up 4 islam cuz loads of ppl r takin mick of da islamic religion...ders no need 2 argue here..if any1 believes in allah (swt) plzz dnt hate any1...cuz allah doesn't hate any1..he luvs us all..dats y he made us..we r important to him...may allah give u da right understanding of islam nd guide u 2 da right path...!!! i hp bros nd sister u understand dis message..x allah hafiz
Is it difficult living in a country where you canít write in the native language?
everyone thinks it

Canada

#26 Dec 7, 2008
The pakie doesn't trust his own kind.....That speaks volumes about their race in general! I once met a pakie and asked him about what life was like in his homeland. The reply I received was like this....."If you want to buy milk, you have to stand there and watch the cow being milked, or else they (the "pakies") will water down the milk." That explanation says it all! You can't trust the pakie. There is a reason why they are the "vermin" of the human race. Canadians don't want pakies in our country. When I use the the term canadian, I am referring to someone who was born here, at least three generations and have adopted our culture. This does not include someone who was presented with a piece of paper which states they are now a canadian, and absolutely refuses to adopt to our culture. Someone who actually tries to change our culture & laws, to suit them is not a canadian. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out pakie(s)!1286
chris

Edinburgh, UK

#27 Dec 10, 2008
line em up and shoot them.simple.mince em up into dog food.
ShAhZaIb Khan--

Edmonton, UK

#28 Dec 13, 2008
---HAha wenn well see ur diembolished faces in the ashes that are left from the judgement dayy we wont even turn 2 look at u @ KAFAARAH@ REMEMBER DIS AS IT WILL BE MENTIONED VERY MUCH AT DA TYM!!
SO TAKE UR RACIAL ACCUSATIONS INSIDE YOURSEF-OR BETTER THAN THAT TRY 2 REFORM YOURSELF PLZ...!

ALLAH-HU-AKBAR!
ShAhZaIb Khan--

Edmonton, UK

#29 Dec 13, 2008
Wilberhum wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it difficult living in a country where you canít write in the native language?
iS IT DIFFICULT LIVVIN LYK A REBELLIOUS RACIAL ACCUSATIONAL-BIASED ,MINDED IMBECILE...THAT UU MAY KNO U ARE!!
ShAhZaIb Khan--

Edmonton, UK

#30 Dec 13, 2008
ALLAH IS THE MOST GRACIOUS THE MOST KIND...BELIEVE ME PLZZ B4 ITS 2 LATE..I AM ALSO REFORMING MYSELF I SWEAR...PLZ..!
Sundance

UK

#34 Dec 14, 2008
Pakistan 'linked to 75% of all UK terror plots'

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/arti...
scent of memories

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#35 Dec 14, 2008
I love Pakistani. They are good people, polite and generous.

They are not responsible for wat happened in India.

India started the war by occyping Kashmeer ; and the Kashmeerian don't want he Indian rule.

If this happened to a group of christians in any country, the whole world will support them , just as wat happened in Eastern Taimour in Indonesia.

Since: Dec 08

Manchester, UK

#36 Dec 14, 2008
scent of memories wrote:
I love Pakistani. They are good people, polite and generous.
They are not responsible for wat happened in India.
India started the war by occyping Kashmeer ; and the Kashmeerian don't want he Indian rule.
If this happened to a group of christians in any country, the whole world will support them , just as wat happened in Eastern Taimour in Indonesia.
kashmir isnt part of pakistan either, and it was paki troops who moved into the region first. learn a little history first
Daddy

Bath, UK

#37 Dec 20, 2008
You lot are all low IQ, the sun reading idiots. Grow up first then learn who all the real terrorist are in the world. There are very few muslim terrorist in the world and they were only created because of tit for tat attacks. The real terrorists are the zionist jews who run the world and brainwashed all your dumb asses.

Read this website and yo might even learn something
http://www.serendipity.li/
ANTI SATAN

Cape Town, South Africa

#38 Dec 20, 2008
Hima Bindu wrote:
I hate Pakis and more than that I hate Islam.
Pakistan is the epicentre of islamic terrorism.
I curse the country.
India, Aussie Christian, Aryan, Enough42 and others.
One can undrstand the hatred because of your ignorance, lets do some history here.
INDIA was once a very powerful nation untill the British conquered them, not militatry but through lies and false promises. Britain was very afraid of India becuase of its vastness and the millions upon millions of inhabitants.
So Britain which is part of the Western world who in fact are Colonist start the divide and rule concept in India because they know the potential of a unified India. Therefore Britain like a typical snake it is created hatred between the Muslims, Hindus and various ather religions.
For them to succeed they have to murder India's true leader where the Mulims and Hindus has great respect for, and that is Mahatma Ghandi.(there is no difference how the USA killed their prsedents ot other heads of states like King Faisal of Saui Arabia.
Now that Ghandi is out of the way, the hatred of the various religious groups can now be intensified which resulted into the chopping up of the great India. So now we get India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir and even China stole part of the original India.
samfrommancheste r

UK

#39 Dec 20, 2008
enough42 wrote:
<quoted text>
your answer is shocking in the extreme and classical muslim answer: it was not us! For your info they have captured some of the terrorists and shown the bodies of the dead ones and thousands of people witnessed it including the hostages: they were muslims and pakis!
Everyone witnessed hindu extremists storm the buildings and NO EVIDENCE HAS EVER BEEN PRESENTED other than the words of politicians that they were actually muslim.... that's a verifiable and material fact.
samfrommancheste r

UK

#40 Dec 20, 2008
Allahahaha wrote:
I Fu**inG Hate Pak*S!
work for the police then do you?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#41 Dec 20, 2008
samfrommanchester wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone witnessed hindu extremists storm the buildings and NO EVIDENCE HAS EVER BEEN PRESENTED other than the words of politicians that they were actually muslim.... that's a verifiable and material fact.
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
samfrommancheste r

UK

#45 Dec 22, 2008
Wilberhum wrote:
<quoted text>Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
I say it as I see it. If you think different, who am I to impose?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#46 Dec 22, 2008
samfrommanchester wrote:
<quoted text>I say it as I see it. If you think different, who am I to impose?
If you remove your "Faith Blinders" you might see it a little clearer.

But still you would probably look out one window to get your world view.
paki hater

UK

#47 Dec 23, 2008
I HATE THEM.I KICK THE POO OUT OF ONE EVERY TIME I SEE ONE OF THE DIRTY C~#TS
pakie hater

UK

#48 Dec 26, 2008
I hate the English more than i hate the pakies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 392,739
May Muslims have a prosperous 2015 wherever the... 12 min Karim 31
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 20 min -YAZ been here b4- 52,698
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 35 min Just a guy 3
Open Mosque hosts dinner for Christians 1 hr Just a guy 16
Greetings !!! 2 hr aSunni_alaRat_anP... 16
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 2 hr Zaheen 418
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 2 hr Homer 77
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr JOEL 207,521
More from around the web