Comments
21 - 40 of 185 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2014
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#23 Apr 1, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
<quoted text>
All major religions forbid such heinous behaviour.
Thanks for correcting your brother bmz from Singapore who claimed bible allows that.

But don't you agree that at one point, long ago, it was neither immoral nor forbidden?
Jake

Dundas, Canada

#24 Apr 1, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for correcting your brother bmz from Singapore who claimed bible allows that.
But don't you agree that at one point, long ago, it was neither immoral nor forbidden?
I would have to say i have never studied a time when it was ok for such behaviour for a brother and sister. Thousands of years ago and in some societies today outside of north america and Western european societies, people married and still do marry their cousins,(which in my humble opinion is still wrong) but it happenes.

As for BMZ he knew what he was printing was a lie, because (as he claims) he read the bible and he knows it says in the book of Leviticus that its forbidden behaviour. He was just posting slander. Why? Who knows. He does that sometimes.

Now as to why this guy-- the origional poster would ask such a question, perhaps he has a thing for his sister, and he's searching for a religion that will give him the green light. Again-- Who knows.
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#25 Apr 1, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say i have never studied a time when it was ok for such behaviour for a brother and sister.
I was speaking in the context of Abrahamic faith, which MsDefendIslam and I share, that all human started from Adam and Eve - how could they have any grand children without their sons and daughters marrying? So, obviously at one point it was necessary for brothers to marry sisters for human race to spread.

Even in atheistic view (if you happen to be one), that would be necessary if a single-tree model of evolution is adopted.
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#26 Apr 1, 2010
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say i have never studied a time when it was ok for such behaviour for a brother and sister.
and I was in no way supporting such marriage between brother - sister, see my post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TH1...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 1, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
What a question...please take the time to think over your questions before asking them. It will really spare us all from foolishness.
The answer is NO! If Islam clearly forbids the marriage of your blood sister in the Qur'an, why would you then have sex with her? It's sickening that you would even think of that!
It's especially sickening when the sister is raped by her brother and is then honour killed, as happened in Jordan.
Sandra

Quispamsis, Canada

#28 Apr 1, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking in the context of Abrahamic faith, which MsDefendIslam and I share, that all human started from Adam and Eve - how could they have any grand children without their sons and daughters marrying? So, obviously at one point it was necessary for brothers to marry sisters for human race to spread.
Even in atheistic view (if you happen to be one), that would be necessary if a single-tree model of evolution is adopted.
MS DefendIslam will keep quite to your question about Adam and eve's grand children.
Imjustsayin

Seaside Park, NJ

#29 Apr 1, 2010
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That is forbidden.
But according to the Bible, that is okay.
The biblical Abraham had sex with his sister, Sarah. They were married.
If you don't know the bible, Don't say anything. Abraham lied and said that Sarah was his sister because they were in a friegn land and he was afraid to tell the truth to the king, who found Sarah very attractive. So the king married her and later realized that he had unknowingly sinned because of the lie. The bible is very clear on who can marry whom and you can't marry your siblings,(step or natural), your in-laws (unless the sibling is dead wo/offsprings) or cousins within 5 generations of kinship.
Imjustsayin

Seaside Park, NJ

#30 Apr 1, 2010
Besides, people why are you going back to the old testament and reaching for straws to justify evil nasty ways. After the great flood (Noah etc) and there were enough people on the earth. Marriage between kinsman was forbidden...By GOD up until the 5th generation. I don't even see why this is an issue with 60 Billion people on the planet. The simple fact that you are asking the question is proof that you know that it is wrong but you are just looking for a way to justify your sin. God is not stupid and there are not "loop wholes" with him so you better stop thinking you can manipulate.

“Terrorism has no religion!”

Since: Jul 09

Saint Catharines, Canada

#31 Apr 2, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
Most religious laws differ from prophet to prophet, however, the belief if one God is consistent. In the law of Adam, it was not forbidden for a sister to marry a brother. Nonetheless, in the laws of the other prophets it was.
muslims are vile

UK

#32 Apr 2, 2010
They marry their cousins which in itself is disgusting and leads to all kinds of genetic birth defects.

muslims are indeed the vilest of creatures.
Isreality

Albany, NY

#33 Apr 2, 2010
How did Cain and Able have children? And their children's, children?

Shem, Ham, Japheth? All shared pregnancies in the circle of family

Lot and his 2 daughters.

They all practiced incest. within their own clans,
All the way till Judah.
It was the norm at thee time.

In fact Judah was a whoremonger, having impregnated prostitutes ,[daughter in law ], while traveling on the road.and there's much more.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#34 Apr 2, 2010
Salaams And nothing like keeping it in the family yes? No! sorry that doesnt fly in modern times amoung civilized noble muslims. But obviously the little kafr-ites want little kafrbabies by their little kafr-sisters! Why else would there be such a topic? Proove mee wrongg! Cheers
German American

Washington, DC

#35 Apr 2, 2010
Jewish Bible allowed incest here goes.

ABRAHAM: He wedded his own sister (Sarah.)(?)(a) "Why saidst thou (O Abraham), she is my sister? So l might have taken her to me to WIFE ... now take her (Sarah) and go thy way. GENESIS 12:19 (b) "And yet INDEED she (Sarah) is my sister (!) and she became my (Abraham's) WEE" GENESIS 20:12 Hagar Abraham's wife! " .. and (she, Sarah) gave her (Hagar) to her husband TO BE HIS WIFE GENESIS 16:3

ISRAELITES: Insatiable whores—(a) "Thou hast played the WHORE also with the Assyrians, because thou (the Israelites) wast UNSATIABLE; yea, thou hast played the HARLOT with them, and yet couldest NOT BE SATISFIED." EZEKIEL 16:28

WHOREDOMS OF THE 2 SISTERS — AHOLA AND AHOLIBA:(b) "And she kept LUSTING in the style of concubines belonging to those whose fleshly member (genitals) is as the fleshly member (genitals) of male asses (donkeys) and whose GENITAL ORGAN is as the GENITAL ORGAN of male horses. EZEKIEL 23:1-49 (New World Translation)(c) " .. for the spirit of WHOREDOMS hath cause them (the Jews) to err, and they have gone a WHORING from under their God " HOSEA 4:12, 6:10, and 9:1

INCEST: He gave them (the pledges) to her. Then had INTERCOURSE, and she became pregnant GENESIS 38: 15-18 Matthew 1:3; "And Judas begat Phares and Zarah of Thamar ... INCEST AND RAPE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER (d) " .. he took hold of her (Thamar, his sister, not to be confused with Tamar in "c" above,, and said unto her, Come lie with me (have sex with me), my sister. "And she answered him, Nay, my brother (Amnon, one of the sons of David, the man after God's own heart) do not force me ... "But he would not listen to her, and since he was stronger than she was, he overpowered her and RAPED her (his sister). " 2 Samuel 13:5-14 WHOLESALE RAPE AND INCEST BETWEEN SON AND HIS MOTHERS!(e) So they set up a tent for Absalom (another son of King David) on the palace roof, and in the sight of everyone, Absalom went in and had INTERCOURSE with his father's concubines " 2 SAMUELS 16:22 For thou didst it secretly (with Bath-Sheba the wife of Uriah): but I will do this thing before ALL Israel, and before the sun." 2 Samuel 12:11-12

RAPE: Brother rapes and commits incest with his sister—(a) Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar's voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (raped) her, and LAY (had sex) with her." 2 SAMUEL 13:14 Son commits incest and rapes his mothers wholesale!(b) "So they spread Absalom (another of the sons of David) a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom WENT IN (had intercourse) unto his father's concubines (same as "wives", see KETURAH in the index) in the sight of ISRAEL" 2 SAMUEL 16:22
Jake

Dundas, Canada

#36 Apr 5, 2010
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
and I was in no way supporting such marriage between brother - sister, see my post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TH1...
Oh i know you weren't supporting it. No worries.
Leah

Bat Yam, Israel

#37 Apr 5, 2010
The fact is, it does not matter if the Jewish or Christian scriptures permit incest, or sex with minors, or even rape, because no country in the world bases its laws on the bible only. If a 50 year old guy has sex with a 12 year old girl in Israel or Ireland, for example, he'll be judged as a rapist, even if he'll bring a thousand proofs that the bible permits it.

However, there are countries that base their laws on Islamic rule only, and that's why it's more dangerous if it's permitted in the Quran.
Jake

Dundas, Canada

#38 Apr 5, 2010
Leah wrote:
The fact is, it does not matter if the Jewish or Christian scriptures permit incest, or sex with minors, or even rape, because no country in the world bases its laws on the bible only. If a 50 year old guy has sex with a 12 year old girl in Israel or Ireland, for example, he'll be judged as a rapist, even if he'll bring a thousand proofs that the bible permits it.
However, there are countries that base their laws on Islamic rule only, and that's why it's more dangerous if it's permitted in the Quran.
Bingo. Finally someone else who's got it figured out
victoria

UK

#39 Apr 6, 2010
MsDefendIslam wrote:
What a question...please take the time to think over your questions before asking them. It will really spare us all from foolishness.
The answer is NO! If Islam clearly forbids the marriage of your blood sister in the Qur'an, why would you then have sex with her? It's sickening that you would even think of that!
I fine the idea of brother and siters having sex quite sickening also but then i alo find the idea of a man in his fities havin sex with a nine year old little girl sickening but muslim seem to think that completly o.k. funny whta they do and dont fins sickening.Incest yuck gross terrible awful but child abuse hey it's all good what great guy mohammd was
Suraj

Mount Morris, MI

#40 Apr 11, 2010
Islami people marry their cousion that means they also do sex with their sister

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

#41 Apr 11, 2010
It is a sickening thought, but it happens. Some we hear about, others we dont. It unfortunately happens in all societies... whether it is brother and sister, Father and daughter etc.

In regards to Sarah... she was the HALF sister... not full sister...

**Sarah was the half-sister of Abraham, being the daughter of his father Terah (Genesis 20:12).

The Talmud identifies Sarai with Iscah, daughter of Abraham's deceased brother Haran (Genesis 11:29), so that Sarah turns out to be the niece of Abraham and the sister of Lot and Milcah.**

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah

How many times on here have we heard people call others brother and sister when no related...

And a lot of people who have only one parent the same (ie: different fathers but same mother) will still say brother and sister as they are related by one person.

If people think that it is ok to have 'sex' with a relative who ever it is... incest is just totally wrong.
Annie

Teaneck, NJ

#42 Oct 19, 2010
Sathnaam Singh wrote:
The holy prophet Mohamed married his own daughter in law. Daughter in laws are equal to daughters.
actually, she was married to his 'adopted' son. Then after the divorce Muhammad married her to show that adopted sons and real sons are different.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min DaniEl 364,816
Exhibition On Islamic Civilisation In Terenggan... 14 min Joey Ricco 1
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 19 min number four 50,161
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 25 min Shamma 201,363
Report: Global Muslim population hits 1.57 billion (Oct '09) 37 min Thinking 22
TT: Malik Nidal Hasan requests ISIS citizenshi... 41 min Mujahid Shia Stri... 4
NY Times...US Places Sanctions On Iranian Groups 1 hr Dont Get Me Wrong 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••