*** Obscene ISLAMIC jokes ***

WARRIOR OF GOD

“WIELDLING THE SWORD OF GOD”

Since: Dec 06

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#160 Mar 13, 2012
Jules in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sticky key board. What pray tell is your excuse? I notice that you command of English (once challenged) has improved beyond measure. Are you really in Kuala Lumpar? You present very much like another use of this forum. Things such as your sentence structure give you away. Since you have now demonstrated that your command of English is actually better than you wanted to convey, you have no further excuse for deliberate spelling errors. By the way, you failed to pick up on myu deliberate error. I used the expression 'pigion' English instead of pigeon English.'Pigion' was a combination of the words 'pig' and Iron.' As many people are aware, in industry,'Pig-iron' is a waste or scrap product. The dregs from the end of the casting. In other words, rubbish.
No, kid has a sticky keyboard too. I wonder why? Oh, I forgot. he's a Muslim and does the dirty on his keyboard with goats.

LOL

~Warrior~
kid

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#161 Mar 13, 2012
oh.. I dont use a common keyboard...I dont use to comment your typing errors coz i knew that your fingers always greasy..haha

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#162 Mar 14, 2012
kid wrote:
oh.. I dont use a common keyboard...I dont use to comment your typing errors coz i knew that your fingers always greasy..haha
For goodness sake kid. We know you speak good English. Drop the act.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#163 Mar 14, 2012
SalaamZ ! Two Highwaymen(robberZ) Aziz the muslim terror & His jewish adopted brother David the golem killer.Escapeing on their camels from a dareing robbery...2 days later(still rideing) Aziz says to dave " Dave! what,s that Smell?"...Dave replieZ "What smell? I-Smell-Nothing!"...Aziz "The smell of SHITE! THAT-Smell!,did you shite yourself?"...Dave "No...Aziz..I never shite myself!"...3rd Day Aziz gets a BIG-WHIFF!,pulls out his sword and yells at dave "Stop right there dave! Get off your camel and drop your pants!"...Dave reluctantly does so Complaining the whole time,as the stench of putrid shite wafts thru the air Aziz yells "Gd-Dmmt" Dave! You said you never shite yourself! LIER!"...Dave (stunned and overcome with grief) says...OH! I thought you meant T O D A Y!" CheerZ.

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#164 Mar 14, 2012
Jules in the UK wrote:
For goodness sake kid. Drop the act.
For goodness sake Julie, drop d !
kid

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#165 Mar 14, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ ! Two Highwaymen(robberZ) Aziz the muslim terror & His jewish adopted brother David the golem killer.Escapeing on their camels from a dareing robbery...2 days later(still rideing) Aziz says to dave " Dave! what,s that Smell?"...Dave replieZ "What smell? I-Smell-Nothing!"...Aziz "The smell of SHITE! THAT-Smell!,did you shite yourself?"...Dave "No...Aziz..I never shite myself!"...3rd Day Aziz gets a BIG-WHIFF!,pulls out his sword and yells at dave "Stop right there dave! Get off your camel and drop your pants!"...Dave reluctantly does so Complaining the whole time,as the stench of putrid shite wafts thru the air Aziz yells "Gd-Dmmt" Dave! You said you never shite yourself! LIER!"...Dave (stunned and overcome with grief) says...OH! I thought you meant T O D A Y!" CheerZ.
acknowledgement... haha~~!~@#$%%haha#%^^& &*~~~haha

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#166 Mar 15, 2012
kid wrote:
<quoted text>
acknowledgement... haha~~!~@#$%%haha#%^^& &*~~~haha
You're dumb

Zusannah

“Path to Knowledge & Salvation”

Since: Nov 11

Valdez, AK

#167 Mar 15, 2012
PARROT OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb
Go away Coco!

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#168 Mar 15, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

You dumb banana nose, saddam hussein, chemical ali and bin ladin are all doing each other in allah's paradise!! HA!HA!HA!!!
LOL, zusie can't wait to join them!

~Warrior~

WARRIOR OF GOD

THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE

#169 Mar 15, 2012
Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away Coco!
Zusannah walks towards the bathroom and starts yelling, "Isreality!
How many times have I told you not to do that? Isreality Don't play
with yourself anymore. Stop it! If you keep doing that,
you'll go blind!"

Isreality replied, "I'm over here, Zusannah, in the hallway."

~Warrior~

p.s. I'm sure gonna miss you two retards.

LOL
JM dot cumm

Trollhättan, Sweden

#172 Sep 19, 2012
I heard a muzzie on the moon -an astromuzzaut so to speak- would have troubles praying five times a day facing mecca... with a rotating earth and moon and all.

Wonder how he'd manage ...
JM dot cumm

Trollhättan, Sweden

#174 Sep 20, 2012
Here is a funny joke on us the people:

BRUSSELS, Sept 15 (KUNA)- European Parliament President Martin Schulz Saturday condemned the defamation of Islam linked with the release of an anti-Islam film in the US that has caused outrage in the Muslim world.

He "urged all leaders ... to avoid all kind of inflammatory rhetoric."

In other words, Sharia blasphemy laws are coming.

Christianity has been ridiculed all over Europe for decades, and it never occurred to Martin Schultz then that it was important to "avoid all kind of inflammatory rhetoric."

Once again, terrorism works.

"EU Parliament President denounces attempts to ridicule Islam," from KUNA, September 15 (thanks to S.B.).

Too fcking crazy for words:

http://www.google.nl/url...
Reading the full story will make you feel like spitting on this president's filthy face.

But when you actually LOOK at his fcking picture i bet you'll feel like smacking him real hard.

This guy is a real parasite if i ever saw one.
Jinn Martini

Trollhättan, Sweden

#176 Sep 20, 2012
Gosh WARRIOR ... you are so tender and naive.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#177 Sep 20, 2012
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Never fails. When Muslim men get erections and walk into a wall, they bloody their noses.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#178 Sep 20, 2012
WARRIOR HATES ALLAH wrote:
Oh, I forgot one:
What's the difference between acne and an Imam?
Acne will usually not come on a little boy's face until around 13 or 14 years of age.
~Warrior~
I hope that didn't offend any of you stinking fanatic Muslim Extremest over there in Egypt. LOL
Try this one Warrior:

The prophet was having problems with his erections in the later years. He was heard lamenting to Fatima, " I shall wear a veil over my face the rest of my days for this terrible shame. Allah has placed a cruel curse upon my penis. When I attempt it get it erect, it gets hard on the head end and on the other end, but severely sags in the middle."
Fat Jack

Van Nuys, CA

#179 Sep 20, 2012
What's the difference between Warrior's mother and a washing machine?

A washing machine doesn't follow me around after I drop a load in.
Fat Jack

Van Nuys, CA

#180 Sep 20, 2012
What did Patriot say when he walked into a sperm bank?

(In a garbled voice because his mouth was full) Where do I put this?
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#183 Sep 21, 2012
Fat Jack wrote:
What did Patriot say when he walked into a sperm bank?
(In a garbled voice because his mouth was full) Where do I put this?
Someone told me you eat s--t on bread Jack. I called them a liar. You don't like bread.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#185 Sep 21, 2012
WARRIOR HATES ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha, FackJack does love his poop, LOL I heard that FatJack's momma is so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!!"
~Warrior~
Stay on FatJack/Jill. They need a dose of payback and bitch slapping and that long awaited sex change operation.
Fat Jack

Van Nuys, CA

#186 Sep 21, 2012
Why did Warrior cross the road?

His dick was stuck in a chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Faith 517,801
Jihad means Peace. (Jul '13) 30 min Khan 89
Trans-gendered American soldiers. 2 hr Khan 1
News Israel to remove contentious metal detectors 3 hr Karim 9
Rising crime rate in America 3 hr Karim 15
Islam is not a "RELIGION" 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 24
EX 34:14-Yahweh NEVER Changed His name to"allah... 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 9
More from around the web