Why are Muslim men so insecure - smal...
rnm1789

Flemington, NJ

#25 Oct 23, 2008
umm. no it isnt. by the way, your comebacks are weak. practice on someone first before you actually say them, meatchild
arz195

Malaysia

#26 May 4, 2009
Re: Topic

I digress. A Muslim's penis is not too small and not too large, of perfect size. It's circumcised, very clean and nice smelling - free of promiscuity and homosexual filth.

Oh and it's beautiful too, you'll feel like rubbing it against your cheeks.
antra

Gurgaon, India

#27 Oct 8, 2010
wel itz nt nli muslimz whu beat dre wives. Men frm al religionz do dat.hence jst becuz a guy's a muslim dosnt mean he beat hs wife.dnt hindu men get drunk n beat dre wives? It realy isnt about d religion 1 folows.itz abou d mentality 1 has. Im a hindu grl n trust me...domestic volnce prevails evriwhr. Be it hindus or muslims. I wish both d relignz cud live in harmony, d world wud have ben a btr plce to live in. I wish both spent les time critising d other n mre in imprvng themslves.
boob

Bhopal, India

#28 Oct 13, 2010
sale maa behen 1 karte hain jad kar!

crime

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#29 Oct 13, 2010
Nasha wrote:
Subject: Inserting penis into the Mouth
Question
Asalaam-Alaikum
I have been married for 11 months now Allhamdolilah and just recently my husband has said several time as foreplay for him, If I would just suck his little penis keeping in mind he would cover his penis with a condom a contraceptive so it would not be messy.
I have stated several times I find it very uncomfatable in doing this, he respects this, but when we are about to intercourse he asks again and therefore we dont do intercourse in the end but anal sex.
The last hting I want to do is upset my husband.
Lately we havent been doing intercourse fact of the above.
What do I do?
It effects me alot as not satisfying my husband.
I will await your reply Inshallah.
Wsalam
Jazakallah
I suggest you go buy a goat..he will like that much better and he will leave you alone...the goat will remind him of his sister and mother.
sonet

Windsor, Canada

#30 Oct 13, 2010
Nasha wrote:
Subject: Inserting penis into the Mouth
Question
Asalaam-Alaikum
I have been married for 11 months now Allhamdolilah and just recently my husband has said several time as foreplay for him, If I would just suck his little penis keeping in mind he would cover his penis with a condom a contraceptive so it would not be messy.
I have stated several times I find it very uncomfatable in doing this, he respects this, but when we are about to intercourse he asks again and therefore we dont do intercourse in the end but anal sex.
The last hting I want to do is upset my husband.
Lately we havent been doing intercourse fact of the above.
What do I do?
It effects me alot as not satisfying my husband.
I will await your reply Inshallah.
Wsalam
Jazakallah
Nasha,
ok here's a few things i would like for you to reaaally really thinks about.
you are worried about not satisfying your husband, but are you being truly satisfied, happy? if you say you can live with it, it means you are not satisfied. is he satisfying you? many men this way are incredibly selfish, & i was with some1 for longer than 11 months, a few yrs, before i realized his "trying" to satisfy me was not trying at all. he was selfish, in every part of the relationship.
i dont believe there is anything wrong with oral sex(penis in mouth), IF you are comfortable. but you are not comfortable. when you become more comfortable with your sexuality (with women, sometimes it takes time, its ok)
most important, are you being satisfied? if you are reaaally satisfied & happy, you naturally become more open & comfortable with your husband, when there is real trust & comfort between you. but it sounds like he is not listening to you, or he would wait patiently til you are comfortable & make sure YOU are satisfied.
i hope that helps
sonet

Windsor, Canada

#31 Oct 13, 2010
adam wrote:
NASHA you do know that oral sex is not good in islam do some reseach if he loves u he should repect what u say after sex sit down with him and talk to him about the islamic side of it and why your not doing whats he says sex ((IS'NT)) for plesure iTs for reproduction
ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU HOPE MY ADVISE HELPS TC WALAKUMASSLAM
when between a true love union, sex is meant to be pleasurable. its our nature, but being promiscuous is not healthy, & not based on love.
between 2 people who truly do love each other, it is meant to be pleasurable & a joy to procreate
no more stone age

Port Moody, Canada

#32 Oct 13, 2010
Ali Sina wrote:
If you are man enough to grow it then you are man enough to show it.
Muhammad (pbuh) never showed it except to Aisha
aisha and just about every goat in mecca, not to mention his other wife, abu bakr.
no more stone age

Port Moody, Canada

#33 Oct 13, 2010
Nasha wrote:
Subject: Inserting penis into the Mouth
Question
Asalaam-Alaikum
I have been married for 11 months now Allhamdolilah and just recently my husband has said several time as foreplay for him, If I would just suck his little penis keeping in mind he would cover his penis with a condom a contraceptive so it would not be messy.
I have stated several times I find it very uncomfatable in doing this, he respects this, but when we are about to intercourse he asks again and therefore we dont do intercourse in the end but anal sex.
The last hting I want to do is upset my husband.
Lately we havent been doing intercourse fact of the above.
What do I do?
It effects me alot as not satisfying my husband.
I will await your reply Inshallah.
Wsalam
Jazakallah
have you considered bringing a goat into your marriage? it could do all the dirty work, while you could take some precious lessons here. besides, camels are hard to come by in mississauga.
no more stone age

Port Moody, Canada

#34 Oct 13, 2010
Bandito wrote:
..Dear western man. You have two heads ( in case you were unaware). One on your penis ( as you already know, and are accustomed to thinking with), and one inside your skull. This head ( inside the skull) has a brain. It would be well advised, to use this 'brain' every now and then, especially for 'thinking'. More advanced users eventually develop the ability to think 'on their own'.
Cheers.
the difference is muslims always keep their brains in the little head, where allah put it. the smaller the shlort, the more allah is pleased with that muslim male.
no more stone age

Port Moody, Canada

#35 Oct 13, 2010
rnm1789 wrote:
trisha.. stupid christian.. you say islam seeks to engulf the world, but that is the chirstian ideal. just look at yourself. the KKK and Christian Identity is a loosely affiliated global group of churches and individuals devoted to a racialized theology that asserts North European whites are the direct descendants of the lost tribes of Israel, God's chosen people.[2][3] Christian Identity includes such Christian terrorist groups as The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSA), Phineas Priesthood and the Oklahoma Constitutional Militia, also known as the Universal Church of God. Christian Identity is also related to other groups such as Aryan Nations, Aryan Republican Army (ARA) and the Patriots Council.[citation needed]
Christian Identity has been associated with terrorist Eric Robert Rudolph, who carried out a series of bombings across the southern United States, which killed three people and injured at least 150 others, because he violently opposed abortion and homosexuality as contrary to Christian doctrine. His mother spent time with Nord Davis, a Christian Identity ideologue who wrote propaganda claiming that the world was controlled by Jews, and which advocated killing gays and those who engaged in mixed-race relationships.[2] Rudolph's sister-in-law claimed that he was a member of the sect, but Rudolph himself claims to have only been a member of a Christian Identity church for six months because he was dating the daughter of Identity Pastor Dan Gayman, and wrote "I was born a Catholic, and with forgiveness I hope to die one."[4] Idaho State University sociology professor James A. Aho said, "I would prefer to say that Rudolph is a religiously inspired terrorist, because most mainstream Christians consider Christian Identity to be a heresy."[3]
Christian Identity has been associated with Peter Kevin McGregor Langan and Richard "Wild Bill" Guthrie, founders of the Aryan Republican Army (ARA), a paramilitary gang which has been connected to hate fueled terrorist attacks involving train derailments, assassinations, bombings and a string of professionally executed armed bank robberies planned to finance an overthrow of the US Federal government.[5][3] Similar social, cultural, and personal motivations have linked the ARA to a loose network of extreme radical right paramilitary cells including the White Supremacy movement and Christian Identity.[5]
South African branches of Christian Identity have been accused of involvement in terrorist activity, including the 2002 Soweto bombings.[6]
.
oh yea, im responding to a recent comment and it doesnt matter to me, im just big but its pretty pathetic that you dont see a extremist in yourself
you will be first among mahomed's virgins. eternal glory and pleasure awaits you, served doggystyle.
no more stone age

Port Moody, Canada

#36 Oct 13, 2010
arz195 wrote:
Re: Topic
I digress. A Muslim's penis is not too small and not too large, of perfect size. It's circumcised, very clean and nice smelling - free of promiscuity and homosexual filth.
Oh and it's beautiful too, you'll feel like rubbing it against your cheeks.
sorry pal, you came second, you will have to contend with being mahomed's second virgin in line. rnm1789 beat you to it, unless you take some crash course in suicide bombing and act fast.
Trust Me

Ithaca, NY

#39 Nov 6, 2010
Muslim terrorists are creepy. They dress like girls and hide behind women and children. Everybody tells me that terrorists have a small penis and fear real men. Not going to comment on the smelly part.
Ducky

King City, Canada

#40 Feb 27, 2011
Strange... I'm muslim and I have an 8.7 incher XD You guys are racist d bags! Prepare for FEMA camps and the NWO!
Laila

Latham, NY

#41 Jun 21, 2011
The Northern Sudanese male is known to have the biggest penis. AND NORTHERN SUDANESE MEN ARE MUSLIM! A study has been shown! European scientists and doctors have confirmed this! they were shocked on the huge size!
You dumbasses are soo obsessed with Muslim men because you know you have small penises, people who aint got shit start shit.
For your information! MUSLIM MEN CAN BE EUROPEAN,ASIAN,AFRICAN,NORTH AMERICAN,SOUTH AMERICAN! there are african american muslims,Arab Muslims,European Muslims,Asian Muslims,Spanish Muslims,Indian Muslims,etc so when you are talking shit about muslims you are basically talking about the World, because Muslims come in all races,colors,and ethnicities!
you seem to be obsessed with men, that leads me to question your sexuality! your men are known to be cowards! spending hours in the gym doesnt make u a man, but when shit goes down u run like little girls! Muslims have a history of bravery and protecting their women! u sell your women and pass ur women around like a rolled up blunt! so get the fuckk outta here with you pigeon talk!
Shruti

India

#43 Aug 5, 2011
As per my knowledge muslim man have a great penis. they have big and thick penis.And penis of those people are clean and also safe for woman to suck.Due to non covered of his topi they can kept it clean. I have seen no. of penis.
Cherokee Chief

New York, NY

#44 Aug 7, 2011
no more stone age wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be first among mahomed's virgins. eternal glory and pleasure awaits you, served doggystyle.
A large one would be competition.
Cherokee Chief

New York, NY

#45 Aug 7, 2011
Ducky wrote:
Strange... I'm muslim and I have an 8.7 incher XD You guys are racist d bags! Prepare for FEMA camps and the NWO!
Prepare for the re-enactment of cowboys and indians. Muslims are liars, rice dick.
Cherokee Chief

New York, NY

#46 Aug 7, 2011
Laila wrote:
The Northern Sudanese male is known to have the biggest penis. AND NORTHERN SUDANESE MEN ARE MUSLIM! A study has been shown! European scientists and doctors have confirmed this! they were shocked on the huge size!
You dumbasses are soo obsessed with Muslim men because you know you have small penises, people who aint got shit start shit.
For your information! MUSLIM MEN CAN BE EUROPEAN,ASIAN,AFRICAN,NORTH AMERICAN,SOUTH AMERICAN! there are african american muslims,Arab Muslims,European Muslims,Asian Muslims,Spanish Muslims,Indian Muslims,etc so when you are talking shit about muslims you are basically talking about the World, because Muslims come in all races,colors,and ethnicities!
you seem to be obsessed with men, that leads me to question your sexuality! your men are known to be cowards! spending hours in the gym doesnt make u a man, but when shit goes down u run like little girls! Muslims have a history of bravery and protecting their women! u sell your women and pass ur women around like a rolled up blunt! so get the fuckk outta here with you pigeon talk!
It's called genetics, the reason for their proportions is because their ancestors were dinosaurs with big potentials. Check it out, it's all over the web. As for your lying? Your natural inclinations are also genetic.
Cherokee Chief

New York, NY

#47 Aug 7, 2011
Shruti wrote:
As per my knowledge muslim man have a great penis. they have big and thick penis.And penis of those people are clean and also safe for woman to suck.Due to non covered of his topi they can kept it clean. I have seen no. of penis.
You have seen no. of penis? I hope the pay is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened To All The Europeans? 5 min Faith 4
Impeach Donald Trump 25 min Faith 82
DID MOHAMMED HAD A MALE LOVER? evidence here (Sep '07) 26 min Faith 108
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 42 min Faith 512,650
Santa Barbara Masjid burned down. 57 min Faith Michigan 7
News Canadian Anti-Muslim Protesters Could Face Hate... 1 hr Faith Michigan 4
Is koran the literal word of god Bannon thread 2 hr Faith Michigan 21
More from around the web