I’m a blue-eyed, blonde Brit but when...

I’m a blue-eyed, blonde Brit but when I wear hijab in the street

Posted in the Islam Forum

ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Meet the party girl who became a Muslim convert
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features...

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jan 17, 2013
meet the idiot that has to lie about Islam....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
meet the idiot that has to lie about Islam....
Be nice. You know lies are all they have.

Since: Apr 12

Concord, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
from the article:

She says:“The irony is, I used to be a real wild child, and to this day I still occasionally go out clubbing with my girlfriends, let my hair down and have too much to drink.

“But when I get home Amadou is furious with me and it causes lots of rows. He doesn’t mind if I go out and drink sensibly but if I get drunk and out of control he says,‘Don’t you dare come back here in that state. I’d rather you didn’t come back at all’.

that doesn't sound too good to me.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
How bad....they hate to abuse and insult her cuz these people are full of evilness and hatred

May Allah save our sisters and brothers

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2013
they have to**
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
How bad....they hate to abuse and insult her cuz these people are full of evilness and hatred
May Allah save our sisters and brothers
may ALLAH save them i just wonder how can muslims live between them?!! thanks 2 ALLAH i am in my land no way 2 visit their land.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#8 Jan 17, 2013
They can't live between us, we will not let them have peace among us until they leave.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#9 Jan 17, 2013
it will be great really i do not like 2 see them in ur lands i swear but that not mean i do not want 2 see western in my land they r so welcome but i afraid sometimes of filthy terrorists kill them may ALLAH destroy all evil people.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Jan 17, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>may thanks 2 ALLAH i am in my land no way 2 visit their land.
Yeah...we're pretty happy about that too. Thanks.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Yemen

#11 Jan 17, 2013
i do not want or need from u any thanks.
Taz

Manchester, UK

#12 Sep 7, 2013
I just want to say there should be more people like you ashkarlives4ALLAH :) The world would be a better place
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#13 Sep 7, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice. You know lies are all they have.
Their holy book is all about how to lie and cheat people (Takiyya).
Adam

Keswick, Canada

#14 Sep 7, 2013
ashkarlives4ALLAH wrote:
it will be great really i do not like 2 see them in ur lands i swear but that not mean i do not want 2 see western in my land they r so welcome but i afraid sometimes of filthy terrorists kill them may ALLAH destroy all evil people.
Peace prevail in OUR lands. Fighting, killing, poverty, crying and cheating -all are the property of YOUR lands.See the plight of Syriya, Egypt, Pakistan,Yemen and other Muslim lands. Why all the Muslims dream of coming to Christian lands to live? Because they know they can live in true peace and happiness.
Onelawforall

London, UK

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Muslims are no different from neo nazis. They both worship a racist dictator who persecutes minorites dishes out floggings and chops off hands.barbaric punishments. It's no wonder people look at them, it is disbelief humans could worship a monster.
John

Australia

#16 Sep 8, 2013
Onelawforall wrote:
Muslims are no different from neo nazis. They both worship a racist dictator who persecutes minorites dishes out floggings and chops off hands.barbaric punishments. It's no wonder people look at them, it is disbelief humans could worship a monster.
The followers of the raping butchering paedophile false prophet mad mo are much worse than the Nazis.
Luckily for the western world the muztards are stupid and therefore much less powerful than the nazis.
connie

Houston, TX

#17 Sep 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Their holy book is all about how to lie and cheat people (Takiyya).
Paul grew Christianity by telling people what they wanted to hear. He changed the religion of Jesus to appeal to pagans. No wonder it became confused with a Trinity rather than the worship of one god-the God that Jesus prayed to and worshiped.
NukUShima

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Sep 8, 2013
Sufi's don't wear all that crap & they are Muslim...
moral of story - you don't need all the gear to prove your religion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mistakes in Quran - Part 1 - The beginning 4 min Aliroger1 524
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min AbbiJZombie 458,663
I froze in shock, 25 min ImFree2Choose 2
News 'Islamic Savages': Local Lawmaker's 'Anti-Musli... 2 hr A Bipolar Guy 8
After two years on this forum.... 2 hr Quran Bath Tissue 77
Attention : Please read 2 hr Quran Bath Tissue 24
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Quran Bath Tissue 228,511
More from around the web