Islam, Religion of Satan

Islam, Religion of Satan

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 41
Next Last
Smitty

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 20, 2007
blanket wrote:
Satan established Islam using illiterate Muhammad whose heart was full of hatred. When Muhammad was meditating in that cave, his heart must have been full of hatred and prejudice. The Arabs hate Jews and they must have hated Christianity as well. The danger was that the Arabs wanted to keep their people from Christianity and Judaism. Then they needed a religion that was as attractive as the monotheistic religion of Rome.
This combination of hatred in his heart elected him to serve the evil one. To be elected by the evil one, you have to be hateful, vicious, spiritually illiterate, and debauched, which requirements Muhammad possessed.
His reactions toward the jews and the Christians when they didn't accept his demonic religion proved that he was vicious, hateful, and illiterate. His concubines is proof that he was debauched.
After Satan built whitewashed Judaism, then he built pagan christianity, and demented Islam. Of all the religions, Islam is the most sadistic and insatiable religion. Asia is ruled by Islam in addition to scattered dementic Islamic all over the world. But it is not enough. Instead of focusing on these crazy and demonic Islamic seeds that they have and that are poor and miserable all over the world to improve their conditions, they, instead focus on conquering the whole world for their governors who work for Satan hiimself. What those demonic people failed to understand, because the spirit of Islam is as illiterate, polygamist, vicious, and sadistic as Muhammad himself who think keeping one rock makes his religion monotheistic, is that the 3 main doctrines--Judaism, Catholic with his protestant seeds, and Islam belong to Satan. They are divided because Satan wants to divide and conquer. The other religions of this world, except for that of the Righteous Creator who created everything, are demonic as well.
When our Righteous Creator removed the Righteous Elects in 1st Century A.D. all religions who would later be established in the Roman Empire would be of the demons him/herself. The wicked the people are, the harsher their kings and priests who worked for Satan would be. That is why the Islamic kings and clerics are vicious and they trained the Islamic people to be vicious demonic hosts for the evil spirits that would inhabit them.
Islamic demons are not only vicious, but no matter how much schooling their hosts received, they are the most illiterate. Because they cannot reason why they cannot be satisfied with what they have. Our Righteous Creator is too wise to let one group of demon-possessed people to rule the whole world.
Right on blanket. Nice writing. We must drive the cruel cult from our land. They are demon possessed.
I have seen some of their killing and torture video's,
and now I know all about Islam. They make me feel sick in my heart, stomach and soul.
Fred

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2007
The muslims tried to blow up the Space Needle in Seattle Wa. They also planned to blow up our tallest building. Now we are on the hunt for muslims. They had a whole trunk load of explosives for Seattle. You F******s, we will drive every last one of you out of Seattle.
We are going to pass laws making it illegal to be a muslim, just like they do to Christians
in muslim countries. You sick F******S, we are going to deport every last one of your asses back to your sand box, Saudi Arabia. The muslims were also using the mosque in Seattle to plan more attacks. This is true, just ask the FBI. The Satanic muslim terrorist is now in jail. Don't think we are going to forget about it either, so sick F***s.

Muslims go home.

DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS NOW!

ISLAM = SATAN

MOHAMMED = THE FALSE PROPHET

ISLAM SUCKS..........
Tolerant

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2007
god

Hot Springs, MT

#7 Jul 23, 2007
blanket wrote:
Satan established Islam using illiterate Muhammad whose heart was full of hatred. When Muhammad was meditating in that cave, his heart must have been full of hatred and prejudice. The Arabs hate Jews and they must have hated Christianity as well. The danger was that the Arabs wanted to keep their people from Christianity and Judaism. Then they needed a religion that was as attractive as the monotheistic religion of Rome.
This combination of hatred in his heart elected him to serve the evil one. To be elected by the evil one, you have to be hateful, vicious, spiritually illiterate, and debauched, which requirements Muhammad possessed.
His reactions toward the jews and the Christians when they didn't accept his demonic religion proved that he was vicious, hateful, and illiterate. His concubines is proof that he was debauched.
After Satan built whitewashed Judaism, then he built pagan christianity, and demented Islam. Of all the religions, Islam is the most sadistic and insatiable religion. Asia is ruled by Islam in addition to scattered dementic Islamic all over the world. But it is not enough. Instead of focusing on these crazy and demonic Islamic seeds that they have and that are poor and miserable all over the world to improve their conditions, they, instead focus on conquering the whole world for their governors who work for Satan hiimself. What those demonic people failed to understand, because the spirit of Islam is as illiterate, polygamist, vicious, and sadistic as Muhammad himself who think keeping one rock makes his religion monotheistic, is that the 3 main doctrines--Judaism, Catholic with his protestant seeds, and Islam belong to Satan. They are divided because Satan wants to divide and conquer. The other religions of this world, except for that of the Righteous Creator who created everything, are demonic as well.
When our Righteous Creator removed the Righteous Elects in 1st Century A.D. all religions who would later be established in the Roman Empire would be of the demons him/herself. The wicked the people are, the harsher their kings and priests who worked for Satan would be. That is why the Islamic kings and clerics are vicious and they trained the Islamic people to be vicious demonic hosts for the evil spirits that would inhabit them.
Islamic demons are not only vicious, but no matter how much schooling their hosts received, they are the most illiterate. Because they cannot reason why they cannot be satisfied with what they have. Our Righteous Creator is too wise to let one group of demon-possessed people to rule the whole world.
imo caves can bring on paranoid thoughts. thats what mustve happened to momo (phub)
Smitty

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2007
MUSLIMS OBEY - REPENT.

BEHOLD THE HOUR OF DARKNESS FOR A GREAT CURSE IS UPON YOUR LAND.

MUSLIMS OBEY - REPENT - THE ANGEL OF DEATH WILL NOT PASSOVER YOUR HOUSE.

MUSLIMS OBEY - REPENT.

FOR A GREAT CURSE IS UPON YOU.

MUSLIMS OBEY - REPENT.

BEHOLD THE WRATH OF GOD.

“Burning Soul”

Since: Jul 07

Manchester

#9 Jul 23, 2007
blanket wrote:
Satan established Islam using illiterate Muhammad whose heart was full of hatred. When Muhammad was meditating in that cave, his heart must have been full of hatred and prejudice. The Arabs hate Jews and they must have hated Christianity as well. The danger was that the Arabs wanted to keep their people from Christianity and Judaism. Then they needed a religion that was as attractive as the monotheistic religion of Rome.
This combination of hatred in his heart elected him to serve the evil one. To be elected by the evil one, you have to be hateful, vicious, spiritually illiterate, and debauched, which requirements Muhammad possessed.
His reactions toward the jews and the Christians when they didn't accept his demonic religion proved that he was vicious, hateful, and illiterate. His concubines is proof that he was debauched.
After Satan built whitewashed Judaism, then he built pagan christianity, and demented Islam. Of all the religions, Islam is the most sadistic and insatiable religion. Asia is ruled by Islam in addition to scattered dementic Islamic all over the world. But it is not enough. Instead of focusing on these crazy and demonic Islamic seeds that they have and that are poor and miserable all over the world to improve their conditions, they, instead focus on conquering the whole world for their governors who work for Satan hiimself. What those demonic people failed to understand, because the spirit of Islam is as illiterate, polygamist, vicious, and sadistic as Muhammad himself who think keeping one rock makes his religion monotheistic, is that the 3 main doctrines--Judaism, Catholic with his protestant seeds, and Islam belong to Satan. They are divided because Satan wants to divide and conquer. The other religions of this world, except for that of the Righteous Creator who created everything, are demonic as well.
When our Righteous Creator removed the Righteous Elects in 1st Century A.D. all religions who would later be established in the Roman Empire would be of the demons him/herself. The wicked the people are, the harsher their kings and priests who worked for Satan would be. That is why the Islamic kings and clerics are vicious and they trained the Islamic people to be vicious demonic hosts for the evil spirits that would inhabit them.
Islamic demons are not only vicious, but no matter how much schooling their hosts received, they are the most illiterate. Because they cannot reason why they cannot be satisfied with what they have. Our Righteous Creator is too wise to let one group of demon-possessed people to rule the whole world.
Riiiiight...
I'll just go back to my devil star etced room, and sacrifice some innicent human beings to the dark lord >_>
No seriously your onto something here man, quite a theory..
/Sarcasm off
To be quite brutally honest, the faith's of this world WERE perfect when they were sent down, however it was WE who corrupted and bent them to our own earthly desires and lust. The bottomline, humans are evil NOT the faiths. Ignorance is still bliss..

“Burning Soul”

Since: Jul 07

Manchester

#10 Jul 23, 2007
Greg wrote:
Nearly all the crime in the world is caused by Islam. 911,7/7, the madrid train bombings and thousands of other crimes.
Thousands indeed. I do whole heartedly agree that those are unforgivable crimes, however there are crimes taking place daily, that's right DAILY in war torn countries where muslims, among peoples of other faiths (even atheists), are savagely killed, raped etc. The west is responsible for a good chunk of these atrocities yet somehow these events elude the public eye..

The fact is both sides suffer terrible loss, but the real crimes are being committed far from our sight, we should be worrying/whining/complaining about those as they are the roots of the tradgedies the west is facing today.
Greg wrote:
Alah is the GOD OF CRIME.
Alah is the GOD OF POVERTY
Dude it's spelt Allah, read your post before you send them :P If your going to insult our faith, at least do it properly, idiot.
Jimmy

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2007
Islam sucks to infinity.

All you have to do is see one Islamic torture video and then you will know that Islam is 100% evil. The muslims are cursed unto hell . Their sadistic sick perverted religion is not even worth saving. Islam is cursed to hell so bad. They make Jack the Ripper look like a good man. I am not kidding you. There is nothing good about Islam. IF YOUR NOT SURE , WATCH A MUSLIM TORTURE VIDEO - THERE ARE MANY TO CHOOSE FROM:

ISLAM is the religion of Satan.

Islam sucks!

NOTHING IS MORE EVIL THAN ISLAM.

ISLAM IS PURE EVIL.

ISLAM IS PURE HATE.

ISLAM IS CURSED!

“The Voice of Reason”

Since: Jul 07

Topeka, KS

#12 Jul 23, 2007
Devout wrote:
<quoted text>
<snip> ... The west is responsible for a good chunk of these atrocities yet somehow these events elude the public eye...<snip>
Hi, Devout. I'm not necessarilly disagreeing with you here, but if these events 'elude the public eye' how do know they are happening? Are you privvy to some top-secret information that the rest of us don't have? You say this like it should be obvious to everyone, but you don't give any evidence that it is true. What are your sources?

Again, you may be correct, but how do you know this?
Rick

Seattle, WA

#13 Jul 23, 2007
KaraokeRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Devout. I'm not necessarilly disagreeing with you here, but if these events 'elude the public eye' how do know they are happening? Are you privvy to some top-secret information that the rest of us don't have? You say this like it should be obvious to everyone, but you don't give any evidence that it is true. What are your sources?
Again, you may be correct, but how do you know this?
Good point KaraokeRoy, very logical analysis.
It seems that all the muslims know how to do is repeat and recite versus. Their thinking is lacking
in cognative abilities. Most of all they refuse to
think on their own. They semm to act brainwashed,
and have no logical input of information.
Rosco

Seattle, WA

#14 Jul 23, 2007
This is a scientific test.

I would like to be a blasphemer of Islam,

BLASPHEMY 101.

May the prophet Mohammed sleep with a dog in hell. May the prophet Mohammed rot in hell.
May the prophet Mohammed be cursed to eternity.
Mohammed was a fake. Mohammed was ugly. Mohammed had bad breath. Mohammed was a gay women hater. Mohammed lived on a pure pork diet.

ISLAM = GARBAGE = PHONY = FAKE.

See ,I am still standing here and nothing has happened, This is proof that Alah does not exist.

Mohammed is a FALSE PROPHET

This was a scientific test.

Now we know that ISLAM SUCKS and is PURE GARBAGE and is not true at all.
Ziad

Pakistan

#15 Jul 24, 2007
That is why it is spreading all over the world specially the west. The west is embrsssing satin fast and Satanism will be the state religion and talk is going on all over Europe. Eg Holland,Spain,England, Frane and Germany.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#16 Jul 24, 2007
You are right Ziad. The ANTIJIHAD is speading
to North and South America, Europe and Asia.
People are getting tired of being shot at and bombed. The result is a deep hatred for Islam.
People are sick of Islam. The floggings,beatings, stonings, and torture of every kind. Nobiody has the right to tell you when and where to pray. This is your own personal right. now peole are attacking anything that is muslim. They are starting to fight back. Human rights abuses will not be tolerated. There have been so many muslim attacks that it is not possible to count them all. Americans just want to have peace and fun, but if the muslims want war, then war is what they will get. We will not stop fighting until we feel safe.
Ziad

Pakistan

#17 Jul 24, 2007
The tormoil all over the world and all the evil in all its forms against humanity is a sign of satanity.The satan workshop.

“Burning Soul”

Since: Jul 07

Manchester

#18 Jul 24, 2007
KaraokeRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Devout. I'm not necessarilly disagreeing with you here, but if these events 'elude the public eye' how do know they are happening? Are you privvy to some top-secret information that the rest of us don't have? You say this like it should be obvious to everyone, but you don't give any evidence that it is true. What are your sources?
Again, you may be correct, but how do you know this?
Easy :)

Go to your television and switch on an Arabic News Channel like Al-Jazeera (if you access of course). There are plenty of sources, newspapers, news broadcasts, word of mouth among others. Although I do admit, like the western news, these sources may have a biased opinion the evidence is clear.

I don't have any cognitive dysfunction, thankyou very much and I certainly ain't brainwashed. My faith teaches me to seek the truth, and that's exactly what I do and I do it in the most unbiased manner possible, something very few og you can do in a civilised manner on these forums..

“Burning Soul”

Since: Jul 07

Manchester

#19 Jul 24, 2007
Did I recite any verses Richard ? Check EVERY post I made and get back to me. Remember a biased opinion is never respected. Taking sides only makes things worse.
Brit

Knutsford, UK

#20 Jul 24, 2007
Devout wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly ain't brainwashed. My faith teaches me to seek the truth,
So what is your version of truth?

“Burning Soul”

Since: Jul 07

Manchester

#21 Jul 24, 2007
Brit wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your version of truth?
My version is that humans bring about the atrocities that we see and hear about daily, everyone has a choice to react to or ignore what goes on around us. I'm not the type of muslim that listens only to the views of my own people, I've grown up in a very prejudice environment where people had very little tolerance for both my faith and skin colour.

I somehow doubt anyone here has gone through such an experience. Ultimately it has taught me to accept certain perspectives and understand them, having grown up in a country where your a minority tends to give one clarity on certain matters.

I'm not blinded by my faith, if anything I have clearness of mind, I speak and think rationally and rarely resort to insults, which is the sign of an untrained mind.
Brit

Knutsford, UK

#22 Jul 24, 2007
Devout wrote:
<quoted text>
My version is that humans bring about the atrocities that we see and hear about daily, everyone has a choice to react to or ignore what goes on around us. I'm not the type of muslim that listens only to the views of my own people, I've grown up in a very prejudice environment where people had very little tolerance for both my faith and skin colour.
I feel for you. Thanks for being honest and open.
I somehow doubt anyone here has gone through such an experience. Ultimately it has taught me to accept certain perspectives and understand them, having grown up in a country where your a minority tends to give one clarity on certain matters.
I'm not blinded by my faith, if anything I have clearness of mind, I speak and think rationally and rarely resort to insults, which is the sign of an untrained mind.
You have my utmost respect.
Hans

Seattle, WA

#23 Jul 24, 2007
Islam is evil,plain and simple. Islam is so cruel and unjust, why would anbody not think that Islam = Satan.

Islam must be banned on the entire earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 5 min ImFree2Choose 822
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Yeshua 489,702
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Khaled Khaledd 252,882
Semen extraction in Saudi hospitals 12 min Khaled Khaledd 4
News Faces of Islam 21 min Ismail 104
Did Muhammad have sex with his dead aunts carcass? (Jun '15) 1 hr Tngurl 14
I warn all 200 million Muslims in India to Leav... (Nov '13) 3 hr Ismail 48
More from around the web