Terror attacks high worldwide, but wh...

Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?

There are 141 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

The number of terrorist attacks worldwide has sky-rocketed over the past decade, with a third of all incidents taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new study published Wednesday.

Violence carried out by a “non-state actor” rose from less than a thousand incidents in 2002 to 4,564 attacks in 2011, according to the Global Terrorism Index, produced by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#130 Dec 8, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Afghan killing Afghan, Libyans killing Libyans, Syrians killing Syrians, and soon to be Egyptians killing Egyptians? Do you love that too? You might notice that's Muslims killing Muslims. Go ahead and tell us that's a Zionist conspiracy. You know you want to.
Afagani killed by terrorist

Libiyan killed by terrorist

Syrian killed by terrorist

All this terrorist are armed and funded by America and its allies

Without American support to Libyan Terrorist might never came into power.

At first American and its western allies encouraged Taliban and Bin Laden to pick up arms against Soviet in the name of Islam.

Now talking about Syria the whole knows the shameless shocking behavior of United States

The way they are supporting the inhuman Al Qaeda terrorist in fact openly.

NOW SEE THIS TYPE OF POLICY EVEN A SMALL KID CAN ALSO CONCLUDE THAT WHATEVER IS HAPPENING IN THIS DAYS ARE
ZIONIST CONSPIRACY.

Location hidden

#131 Dec 8, 2012
CORRECTION....Now talking about Syria the whole WORLD knows the shameless shocking behavior of United States

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#132 Dec 8, 2012
Muslims are low IQ stupid people having little interest in learning and creativity, and inclined to destruction, violence and criminal activity. Looking from their side of view, it is boon for Islam and its clerics and mullahs. It needs low IQ stupid people to swallow the most unscientific Islamic dogmas, and not to question Islam. It needs stupid people to believe in Islamic paradise, infested with millions virgin houries and divine slave boys called gilmans. It needs low IQ stupid people to blow them up as suicide bombers to enter the five star super luxury brothel, called paradise, created by the brothel keeper Allah.

Apart from that, it needs low IQ stupid people to accept a child molester pedophile, a super criminal rapist, an assassin, mass killer and a highway robber as a prophet. Not only that, but to project that super criminal prophet as the greatest man the world has ever seen. It also needs stupid people to believe in a stupid god who says that the sky is a solid roof which he has fixed in position without pillar with the help of his extraordinary miraculous power or qudrah. That stupid god also says that the sun is rotating round the earth which is flat like a carpet. That stupid god also says that the stars are missiles kept ready to hit the Satan, the sun sets in the west in a marshy pond and on the day of last judgment (qiyamah) he will bring the sun very close, less than a mile away from the earth. What a superb family of stupidity – A stupid god, a stupid prophet and stupid followers. A dazzling world of low IQ stupid fools. Moreover, that stupid god, by permitting his followers to marry their first cousins, has assured an unending supply of stupid blockheads, so that the stupid world of Islam may remain in the darkness of stupidity and ignorance, and it may perpetuate to eternity. There is another benefit as well. These stupid followers would never question Islam and hence not embarrass the mullahs. SUB HUMAN SAUDIS
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a low life creature in this world a garbage on planet. Yes I am sure your forefather once created Auschwitz at that time w*hors like you shouted Jew Jew at that time and now you shout Muslim...Muslim.
One day people like you will share the same faith that of you Talibani brothers.
Go now your Lover Osama Ben Ladis is waiting to fuk you. And next time when you come here don't forget to share you experience with us.

Location hidden

#133 Dec 8, 2012
the inter net was invented in the west for us lot, stop trying to be western u smelly inbred muslim
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
CORRECTION....Now talking about Syria the whole WORLD knows the shameless shocking behavior of United States

Location hidden

#134 Dec 8, 2012
. It also needs stupid people to believe in a stupid god who says that the sky is a solid roof which he has fixed in position without pillar with the help of his extraordinary miraculous power or qudrah. That stupid god also says that the sun is rotating round the earth which is flat like a carpet. That stupid god also says that the stars are missiles kept ready to hit the Satan, the sun sets in the west in a marshy pond and on the day of last judgment (qiyamah) he will bring the sun very close, less than a mile away from the earth. What a superb family of stupidity – A stupid god, a stupid prophet and stupid followers
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
Guru Nanak was a pedo

San Antonio, TX

#135 Dec 8, 2012
Hey swerty why are you spamming the threads with your crap?

Location hidden

#136 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
72 virgin , and you totaled Islam , you think you're superficial . islam is the deeper meanings of religion . so whole mess turns out . you should think deep . dont read quran as like read a story book , try to understand what you mean , you have a brain , Allah gave you a brain for think about . learn to be respectful to others , I dont see muslims to insult christianity , but all christian insult islam , and you remind us that where is tolerance in islam ? have you looked in the mirror ?wash your bloody hands and take a mirror in your hands , look it , and use your brain .
yup i agree that islam is the deeper meaning of religion,but dont say me to think it deeper coz if one thinks it deeper one has no choice but to become a talibani...lol
i dont have any interest in reading your book.talibanis have understod it better..
and btw i respect all religion but your religion is above my head...oo.and u dont see muslims to insult chrisianity then who devloped the anti christianity sites?...wait are u talking about tolerence in islam ..are u kidding me...
there are thousand of people who die just because of terror attacks by your muslim extremist each year..if it is so then i would request you guys not be so tolerant please.:-)
"wash your bloody hands" go say this to your jihadi brothers not to me...
tell me why your M f***ing scholar always try to insult other religions...you are intelligent enough to realize that all the muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims..
i have meet many muslims but only few are good rest all aiways talk about there freaking faith or try to convert me by saying that "have you read quran ...you should read it then u will convert blap blap...."so that they could go to there heaven mansion...
btw im the same guy who wrote @stupid_girl_turco

Location hidden

#137 Dec 9, 2012
no am not, and will you get a proper bloody name, you elephant washer
Guru Nanak was a pedo wrote:

Location hidden

#138 Dec 9, 2012
swerty wrote:
no am not, and will you get a proper bloody name, you elephant washer<quoted text>
agree...

Location hidden

#139 Dec 9, 2012
While the entire world is convinced that incestuous marriage is harmful and should be stopped, the Muslim clerics are denying it and say that all such medical reports are concocted. They argue that, as Allah has permitted the Muslims to marry their first cousins, hence it can never be harmful. But the good news is that the Gulf nation Qatar is going to discontinue the Islamic tradition of marrying cousins. It is going to implement a mandatory blood test for both the bride and the groom, before enjoy that spam as well dickhead
Guru Nanak was a pedo wrote:

Location hidden

#140 Dec 9, 2012
swerty wrote:
While the entire world is convinced that incestuous marriage is harmful and should be stopped, the Muslim clerics are denying it and say that all such medical reports are concocted. They argue that, as Allah has permitted the Muslims to marry their first cousins, hence it can never be harmful. But the good news is that the Gulf nation Qatar is going to discontinue the Islamic tradition of marrying cousins. It is going to implement a mandatory blood test for both the bride and the groom, before enjoy that spam as well dickhead<quoted text>
atleast some muzzies accepted the truth...they always argue on stupid stuffs like this saying"as Allah has permitted"
which god will say go and f*** your sister...

Adana, Turkey

#141 Dec 9, 2012
lovesgodandhatesdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
yup i agree that islam is the deeper meaning of religion,but dont say me to think it deeper coz if one thinks it deeper one has no choice but to become a talibani...lol
Yah I was talking about that, you'r summarizing islam showing exaple of taliban. that is why I said 'read carefully'
i dont have any interest in reading your book.talibanis have understod it better..
and btw i respect all religion but your religion is above my head...oo.and u dont see muslims to insult chrisianity then who devloped the anti christianity sites?...wait are u talking about tolerence in islam ..are u kidding me...
do you remember what I said before ? if you slap someone , be ready for get a punch . I see on alots of aloooot of anti-islamic site on internet , yah maybe you can see one or two anti-christianity site this is so so normal.
there are thousand of people who die just because of terror attacks by your muslim extremist each year..if it is so then i would request you guys not be so tolerant please.:-)
"wash your bloody hands" go say this to your jihadi brothers not to me...
Read the I wrote first
tell me why your M f***ing scholar always try to insult other religions...you are intelligent enough to realize that all the muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are muslims..
i have meet many muslims but only few are good rest all aiways talk about there freaking faith or try to convert me by saying that "have you read quran ...you should read it then u will convert blap blap...."so that they could go to there heaven mansion...
btw im the same guy who wrote @stupid_girl_turco
No you'r wrong , a lot of christian country is terrorist , huge terrorist . Yaaa maybe a suicide bomber muslim terorist can kill a few people , when I look to christian country what they did and still doing , so-called muslim terrorist seems so innocent .

wash your bloody hands and take a mirror yourself .

Yes I'm stupid muslim , and you'r a clever christian , I can see the difference.

Eyvallah , salaam .

Location hidden

#142 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah I was talking about that, you'r summarizing islam showing exaple of taliban. that is why I said 'read carefully'
<quoted text>
do you remember what I said before ? if you slap someone , be ready for get a punch . I see on alots of aloooot of anti-islamic site on internet , yah maybe you can see one or two anti-christianity site this is so so normal.
<quoted text>
Read the I wrote first
<quoted text>
No you'r wrong , a lot of christian country is terrorist , huge terrorist . Yaaa maybe a suicide bomber muslim terorist can kill a few people , when I look to christian country what they did and still doing , so-called muslim terrorist seems so innocent .
wash your bloody hands and take a mirror yourself .
Yes I'm stupid muslim , and you'r a clever christian , I can see the difference.
Eyvallah , salaam .
first of all i m not a christan ...also can u give me any example of western terrorism??any??
btw just becoz your scholars say a lot of bad shit about other religion so just becoz of that u get reply from each one and the number of sites become "aloot"
also i m not againts your religion .religion is the choice of ones individual..also i dont like your islamic ideology that is the reson i dont like ur religion.thank god i am not in pakistan or taliban or afganistan etc.lol...also i hate when your scholar speak shit about other religion ...also your encouraging attitude toward jihadis made me say aginst your ideology....by simply giving refrences from your book you cant say that "ya see i proved you"
the reality is the present days circumstances are making it difficult for people belive that it is a religion of PEACE ....also do you know that the master mind of mumbai attack roams freely in pakistan and he says that kasab the terrorist was a hero of jihad a martyr... i am not at all against your belives..but what is happening is not right....
also dont fell like that i dont know your religion my best freind is a muslim(he knows very less about islam tho)...domesting violence(remember islam permits beating wife),hijab or burkha,marring own sister (cousin sister),also heaven concept as i said it earlier ,all these thing make me sick.....also you are praising those f***ing terrorist just becoz they are muslims dont you?
i loved the way you talk but when it comes to jihadis your attitude seems to be changed by 180 degree...
think about those millions of women and children suffreing in islamic countries..talibanis are the worst creature and they call themselves true followers of islam..http://www.theatlantic. com/international/archive/2012 /04/to-be-a-woman-in-pakistan- six-stories-of-abuse-shame-and -survival/255585/
why dint gulf countries are taking any action against them if they are doing wrong....when america takes action why they stand against america?

Adana, Turkey

#144 Dec 9, 2012
<quoted text>
first of all i m not a christan ...also can u give me any example of western terrorism??any??
btw just becoz your scholars say a lot of bad shit about other religion so just becoz of that u get reply from each one and the number of sites become "aloot"
also i m not againts your religion .religion is the choice of ones individual..also i dont like your islamic ideology that is the reson i dont like ur religion.thank god i am not in pakistan or taliban or afganistan etc.lol...also i hate when your scholar speak shit about other religion ...also your encouraging attitude toward jihadis made me say aginst your ideology....by simply giving refrences from your book you cant say that "ya see i proved you"
the reality is the present days circumstances are making it difficult for people belive that it is a religion of PEACE ....also do you know that the master mind of mumbai attack roams freely in pakistan and he says that kasab the terrorist was a hero of jihad a martyr... i am not at all against your belives..but what is happening is not right....
also dont fell like that i dont know your religion my best freind is a muslim(he knows very less about islam tho)...domesting violence(remember islam permits beating wife),hijab or burkha,marring own sister (cousin sister),also heaven concept as i said it earlier ,all these thing make me sick.....also you are praising those f***ing terrorist just becoz they are muslims dont you?
i loved the way you talk but when it comes to jihadis your attitude seems to be changed by 180 degree...
think about those millions of women and children suffreing in islamic countries..talibanis are the worst creature and they call themselves true followers of islam..http://www.theatlantic. com/international/archive/2012 /04/to-be-a-woman-in-pakistan- six-stories-of-abuse-shame-and -survival/255585/
why dint gulf countries are taking any action against them if they are doing wrong....when america takes action why they stand against america?
really I dont want to reply to you . You'r resisting for not to understand , you have conditioned to bad things , now if I show you a white dove I'm sure you say >>>>>>> >>>> noooo nooooooo omgggg you'r lying me this is a black dove you asshole this is a terrorist dove ,I'm sure it have C4 bomb under the wings ,you cannot foolin me <<<<<<< <<<<

I have christian friends and recently one of them gave me his necklace , this is a pilgrimage necklace , and is currently on my neck . Can you understand , this is the religion of peace as like all religion sent by Allah(c.c)

So you have to run me in vain , I showed you the way , if you want to go . Otherwise there's nothing more I can do . You must want to be treated to get rid of this disease , but I see you dont want it . I wish you a beautiful life , bye bye .

Since: Mar 12

Mumbai, India

#145 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
really I dont want to reply to you . You'r resisting for not to understand , you have conditioned to bad things , now if I show you a white dove I'm sure you say >>>>>>> >>>> noooo nooooooo omgggg you'r lying me this is a black dove you asshole this is a terrorist dove ,I'm sure it have C4 bomb under the wings ,you cannot foolin me <<<<<<< <<<<
I have christian friends and recently one of them gave me his necklace , this is a pilgrimage necklace , and is currently on my neck . Can you understand , this is the religion of peace as like all religion sent by Allah(c.c)
So you have to run me in vain , I showed you the way , if you want to go . Otherwise there's nothing more I can do . You must want to be treated to get rid of this disease , but I see you dont want it . I wish you a beautiful life , bye bye .
(yawn)....
Lovesgodhatesdem on

Europe

#147 Dec 9, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...white dove black dove .nobody is forcing you to reply dear,its all up to you.i dont wanna hurt anyone including you.and you think that i must want to be treated to get rid of this disease i think the same for you.:p .still my questions remained unaswered.
Btw I wish you too a beautiful life , bye bye
Lovesgodhatesdem on

Europe

#148 Dec 9, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
(yawn)....
lol..
Lovesgodhatesdem on

Europe

#149 Dec 9, 2012
Sai Baba was a pedo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that jesus was a pedophile too?
And mary magdalene was a wh@re who used to give discounts if clients fcked her arse too?
thankyou very much for your kind information..

Location hidden

#150 Dec 9, 2012
Lovesgodhatesdemon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...white dove black dove .nobody is forcing you to reply dear,its all up to you.i dont wanna hurt anyone including you.and you think that i must want to be treated to get rid of this disease i think the same for you.:p .still my questions remained unaswered.
Btw I wish you too a beautiful life , bye bye
dude why my user name?

Location hidden

#151 Dec 10, 2012
What do you call a pointless race that covers 2,200 miles throughout France?

The French. and your a dirty filthy muslim as well wiped your arse with your fingers today, fu cking cowards
Sai Baba was a pedo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that jesus was a pedophile too?
And mary magdalene was a wh@re who used to give discounts if clients fcked her arse too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 44 min DaniEl 517,054
News Kind stranger returns wallet to owner and has a... 1 hr True Christian wi... 2
There is only one God. 2 hr Ismail 4
Sexually starved American school teacher 2 hr Ismail 3
News 'Too controversial': Turkey drops evolution fro... 2 hr True Christian wi... 3
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,310
Muslim marriage 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
More from around the web