Terror attacks high worldwide, but wh...

Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?

There are 141 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

The number of terrorist attacks worldwide has sky-rocketed over the past decade, with a third of all incidents taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new study published Wednesday.

Violence carried out by a “non-state actor” rose from less than a thousand incidents in 2002 to 4,564 attacks in 2011, according to the Global Terrorism Index, produced by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

stupid_girl_turc o

Mumbai, India

#89 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
we will do usa a muslim country .
All world will be muslim .
=world will be a hell

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#90 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>not ever going to happen
dont worry about , maybe you cannot see , but your children , grandchildren will be good muslims inshallah .

Adana, Turkey

#91 Dec 7, 2012

Adana, Turkey

#92 Dec 7, 2012

Adana, Turkey

#93 Dec 7, 2012
we will do muslim all of you .
stupid_girl_turc o

Mumbai, India

#94 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry about , maybe you cannot see , but your children , grandchildren will be good muslims inshallah .
never got that why you muzzies always try to seek converts may be u want 72 virgin in heaven..oo but you are a girl what will you do there...

Adana, Turkey

#95 Dec 7, 2012
stupid_girl_turco wrote:
<quoted text>
never got that why you muzzies always try to seek converts may be u want 72 virgin in heaven..oo but you are a girl what will you do there...
72 virgin , and you totaled Islam , you think you're superficial . islam is the deeper meanings of religion . so whole mess turns out . you should think deep . dont read quran as like read a story book , try to understand what you mean , you have a brain , Allah gave you a brain for think about . learn to be respectful to others , I dont see muslims to insult christianity , but all christian insult islam , and you remind us that where is tolerance in islam ? have you looked in the mirror ?wash your bloody hands and take a mirror in your hands , look it , and use your brain .
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#96 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
why you dont like my style ? I behaved always polite in this topic , but everytime insulted me , for I'm a muslim and hereafter I will treat such , aggresive ,because you dont understand humanity .Feel free to think what you want , I dont care .
hey christ , come on , dance dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g-WG4UYsaM4XX
I don't feel like I have insulted you, or your faith. I don't subscribe to any particular faith, but I try to learn something about several of them. That's why I'm here in the first place.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#97 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bloody likely,...my son is more racist than I am...he would rather shoot a Muslim between the eyes than look at one.

Hollywood, FL

#98 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
72 virgin , and you totaled Islam , you think you're superficial . islam is the deeper meanings of religion . so whole mess turns out . you should think deep . dont read quran as like read a story book , try to understand what you mean , you have a brain , Allah gave you a brain for think about . learn to be respectful to others , I dont see muslims to insult christianity , but all christian insult islam , and you remind us that where is tolerance in islam ? have you looked in the mirror ?wash your bloody hands and take a mirror in your hands , look it , and use your brain .
muslims on this forum insult Christianity every day...you must be blind.

Adana, Turkey

#99 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bloody likely,...my son is more racist than I am...he would rather shoot a Muslim between the eyes than look at one.
we wont teach him to kill people as like you , we will teach him to human love .

Hollywood, FL

#100 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
we wont teach him to kill people as like you , we will teach him to human love .
And before you can get close to him, he will have your head full of lead.

Adana, Turkey

#101 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>muslims on this forum insult Christianity every day...you must be blind.
look , if you someone that person will insult you in response . if you slap someone and after if you beaten you cannot say they beat me . you wanted to be beaten . understand ?

Adana, Turkey

#102 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
And before you can get close to him, he will have your head full of lead.
he should be ashamed of you . how a parent you are ?

Hollywood, FL

#104 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
he should be ashamed of you . how a parent you are ?
the same as you, I teach him to defend his beliefs, and kill anyone that tries to come take his country....

Adana, Turkey

#105 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text> the same as you, I teach him to defend his beliefs, and kill anyone that tries to come take his country....
yeah this is so good to teach defend him character . But you'r teaching him some wrong things , as like HATE . if you want him to have a good life , teach them human love , and teach be respectful .

I'm 19 and I'm teaching these to you , should it be the opposite way ? you should teach these to me .

shame yourself .

Hollywood, FL

#106 Dec 7, 2012
You are a brain dead muslim ah, I have nothing to teach you...you are already beyond hope....it would be best if you just crawled back under your rock....when will you teach your kids to blow themselves up to honor Islam???? You and your filthy religion are abhorrent to God and the world.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#107 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
look , if you someone that person will insult you in response . if you slap someone and after if you beaten you cannot say they beat me . you wanted to be beaten . understand ?
I agree with you, action-reaction. Would you agree then if you shoot rockets at people, and they shoot back, you cannot say they attacked me?

Adana, Turkey

#108 Dec 7, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
You are a brain dead muslim ah, I have nothing to teach you...you are already beyond hope....it would be best if you just crawled back under your rock....when will you teach your kids to blow themselves up to honor Islam???? You and your filthy religion are abhorrent to God and the world.
If you come to my country to kill people , I can blow up your people , what is wrong with ? this is my right .

Adana, Turkey

#109 Dec 7, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, action-reaction. Would you agree then if you shoot rockets at people, and they shoot back, you cannot say they attacked me?
if if you invide my country adn do genocide , and after I shoot rockets on you this response is very slight , there must be something greater than , such as to destroy your race .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll 4th of July: Celebrating The Annihilation & Sub... (Jul '11) 3 min Charleroi 158
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min DaniEl 453,526
The fight is not between muslims and non-muslims 4 min I left Islam 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min Frijoles 225,518
MURDERING children in Islam 5 min Charleroi 4
Jesus Christ was a Palestinian Muslim. 11 min Joe W 563
Coalition Air Strike Gets Another Top IS Comman... 19 min Paco Pachinco 34
The Biggest Lie: Holocaust. 42 min Baron44 807
More from around the web