Terror attacks high worldwide, but wh...

Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?

There are 141 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

The number of terrorist attacks worldwide has sky-rocketed over the past decade, with a third of all incidents taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new study published Wednesday.

Violence carried out by a “non-state actor” rose from less than a thousand incidents in 2002 to 4,564 attacks in 2011, according to the Global Terrorism Index, produced by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#69 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
You'r disrespectful and stuffed shirt people .
We will teach it to you .
Reading your posts, I don't think you are female.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#70 Dec 7, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you laugh at her comments,girl?She keeps on blabbering.
How are you Fadu bro...hope everything is well and fine..
Its my kind request that don't spread religious hatred any where and wherever you get chance never miss the opportunity to condemn it.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#71 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
While reading your post in Syrian thread i thought for a moment that you are a liberal women, who oppose religious hatred. But in this thread you are quite different women.
Turko gal is not threatening anyone. She is just angry, the way you are insulting your faith....
I don't think much of you defending your sister in faith who has made threats of violence and intolerance. If anyone is hateful it's her.

But of course because you're both Muslim you'll stick up for her no matter what.

Since: Mar 12

Pune, India

#72 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
While reading your post in Syrian thread i thought for a moment that you are a liberal women, who oppose religious hatred. But in this thread you are quite different women.
Turko gal is not threatening anyone. She is just angry, the way you are insulting your faith....
She has been saying these things in other thread as well.
Her blabbering will cause more criticism of your religion.

Location hidden

#73 Dec 7, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think much of you defending your sister in faith who has made threats of violence and intolerance. If anyone is hateful it's her.
But of course because you're both Muslim you'll stick up for her no matter what.
Don't you think that I am extremely a neutral guy. Their is nothing like Muslim or christian try to think like human being first.
Now I know you will pass a nasty comment against my post.

Location hidden

#74 Dec 7, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
She has been saying these things in other thread as well.
Her blabbering will cause more criticism of your religion.
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't say like that....
I know that you are angry and whatever you said here you don't mean it.
..........>>>>>
Turko gal said..
Nope I'm not angry , language they understand I'm talking to them.

>>>>>>> >

Don't you think that she is angry. She is reacting like this only because of the abuse posts from the other side posted by the users here.

Pune, India

#75 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that I am extremely a neutral guy. Their is nothing like Muslim or christian try to think like human being first.
Now I know you will pass a nasty comment against my post.
No, you aren't.If you were on neutral side,you would not come up for the defence of that Turk sow.

Pune, India

#76 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't say like that....
I know that you are angry and whatever you said here you don't mean it.
..........>>>>>
Turko gal said..
Nope I'm not angry , language they understand I'm talking to them.
>>>>>>> >
Don't you think that she is angry. She is reacting like this only because of the abuse posts from the other side posted by the users here.
I don't think so she said it in the heat of the moment.
And actually she has been saying these things on other threads when there was nothing offensive from Muslim point of view.She actually advocates extremism.

Pune, India

#77 Dec 7, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Fadu bro...hope everything is well and fine..
Its my kind request that don't spread religious hatred any where and wherever you get chance never miss the opportunity to condemn it.
I haven't said anything blasphemous.

Location hidden

#78 Dec 7, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said anything blasphemous.
Ok bro....
lil house in the prairie

Park Ridge, IL

#79 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco makes more sense than most other females here.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#80 Dec 7, 2012
thats what people wi low I.Q do, instead of talking, u nasty inbred smelly fu king muslim, a religion of organised paedophillia, and terrorism, profit mo was a child rapist u sub human wan kers
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Lowest iq blew up two major building in the middle of your city :D
hahahahahahhahahaha lol :D:D:D:D:D

Location hidden

#81 Dec 7, 2012
swerty wrote:
thats what people wi low I.Q do, instead of talking, u nasty inbred smelly fu king muslim, a religion of organised paedophillia, and terrorism, profit mo was a child rapist u sub human wan kers <quoted text>
Your words reflects who is the TRUE sub human. Your nasty words tells us how civilized you are.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#82 Dec 7, 2012
rabbee: Trisha you are such an hateful person. You seem to hate everything you know nothing of. How can you live with so much hatred in your heart?

Location hidden

#83 Dec 7, 2012
Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1.400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool. The consequences of intermarriage between first cousins often have serious impact on the intelligence, sanity, and health of their offspring, and on their surroundings.

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called “consanguinity”) and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2/2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants”). Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood-related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in YemenTHIS IS WHY USE ARABS LIKE FACIAL BUEATY, ARE A WEIRD BODY SHAPE, AND ARE RUBBISH AT SPORTS, YOUR GENE POOL IS REALLY MESSED UP, YOUR REALLY BAD HOSTS FOR D.N.A, SEE WHO THE INBREDS ARE NOW
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words reflects who is the TRUE sub human. Your nasty words tells us how civilized you are.
Isabeau DAnjou

Toronto, Canada

#84 Dec 7, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your websites to show this Timesten?
Why would he provide a website, when he can use 'a little birdy told me'

Ankara, Turkey

#85 Dec 7, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your posts, I don't think you are female.
why you dont like my style ? I behaved always polite in this topic , but everytime insulted me , for I'm a muslim and hereafter I will treat such , aggresive ,because you dont understand humanity .Feel free to think what you want , I dont care .

hey christ , come on , dance dance

Ankara, Turkey

#86 Dec 7, 2012
we will do usa a muslim country .

All world will be muslim .

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#87 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
not ever going to happen

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#88 Dec 7, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Islam will die soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Bishop Anthimos 524,089
Who said that? 2 hr Jolly good fella 11
Child Molester Statistics (Feb '10) 6 hr J_a_n 26
Muslims not allowed wearing Underwear during Hajj. (Mar '16) 8 hr islam is filth 15
News no Jan 19 Benjamin 15
Kaaba, a Hindu Temple Stolen by Muslims Jan 18 islam is filth 2
News Clearing Up the Misconceptions About Islam Jan 18 J_a_n 41
More from around the web