Terror attacks high worldwide, but wh...

Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?

There are 141 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

The number of terrorist attacks worldwide has sky-rocketed over the past decade, with a third of all incidents taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new study published Wednesday.

Violence carried out by a “non-state actor” rose from less than a thousand incidents in 2002 to 4,564 attacks in 2011, according to the Global Terrorism Index, produced by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Dec 6, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"The other countries most affected were Pakistan, India, Thailand, the Philippines and Russia, the study said.

"Let's see. Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Thailand, the Philippines and Russia. What could they possibly have in common?

"The number of victims claimed by the violence peaked in 2007 ...

"'The violence' claimed victims. No one in particular actually committed 'the violence.' It just happened ...

"About 1,468 people were killed last year in attacks in Pakistan and 1,293 in Afghanistan ...

"1,468 people were killed by whom?"
Violet

Selangor, Malaysia

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"The other countries most affected were Pakistan, India, Thailand, the Philippines and Russia, the study said.
"Let's see. Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Thailand, the Philippines and Russia. What could they possibly have in common?
"'The violence' claimed victims. No one in particular actually committed 'the violence.' It just happened ...
"About 1,468 people were killed last year in attacks in Pakistan and 1,293 in Afghanistan ...
Thousands killed in USA each year from murders,suicides, and murder-suicides.

More American active duty soldiers killed by suicides than by combat.

All of these deaths, killed by whom?
noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I heard a Muslim preacher say that the manner of the beheadings in the Iraq beheading videos showed evidence that Muslims were not the perpetrators of the beheadings.

I believe that Western powers are responsible for much of the alleged "terrorism."
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#4 Dec 6, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
I heard a Muslim preacher say that the manner of the beheadings in the Iraq beheading videos showed evidence that Muslims were not the perpetrators of the beheadings.
I believe that Western powers are responsible for much of the alleged "terrorism."
Where are your websites to show this Timesten?
Love North East Ind

Dibrugarh, India

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
American backed terrorist who call themselves Jihadis...

We can see and hear what these western leadership is doing under Imam Barakh Hussein BY SUPPORTING AL QAEDA TERRORIST IN SYRIA..

YOUR LEADERS ARE ARMING AND FUNDING THESE TERRORIST AND SHOWING THEM THE WAY OF JIHAD FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.
CustardChucker

UK

#7 Dec 6, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
These attacks will be always as you continue to insult Islam . You will learn to respect , or you will die .
From some of your other comments you come across as someone who is trying to defend Islam in an adult and placid way.
But from this one it's clear that you are also just a typical aggressive brain washed fool who wishes death on every non believer.
It's no suprise to be honest, you silly little girl.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Love North East Ind wrote:
<quoted text>
American backed terrorist who call themselves Jihadis...
We can see and hear what these western leadership is doing under Imam Barakh Hussein BY SUPPORTING AL QAEDA TERRORIST IN SYRIA..
YOUR LEADERS ARE ARMING AND FUNDING THESE TERRORIST AND SHOWING THEM THE WAY OF JIHAD FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.
I agree 200% whatever you said here. They are the people who hatch conspiracy and support terrorism to full fill their dirty wishes.

Since: Aug 12

Turkey

#9 Dec 6, 2012
CustardChucker wrote:
<quoted text>
From some of your other comments you come across as someone who is trying to defend Islam in an adult and placid way.
But from this one it's clear that you are also just a typical aggressive brain washed fool who wishes death on every non believer.
It's no suprise to be honest, you silly little girl.
I dont want people to die , but you want it , you dont have common sense approach , and I'm saying this attacks wont end ,I'm telling what will happen , these attacks will be in england too .

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
These attacks will be always as you continue to insult Islam . You will learn to respect , or you will die .
No.

YOU will learn TOLERANCE or You and your religion will die.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Respect should be EARNED, not learned.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 6, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want people to die , but you want it , you dont have common sense approach , and I'm saying this attacks wont end ,I'm telling what will happen , these attacks will be in england too .
Hey don't say like that....
I know that you are angry and whatever you said here you don't mean it.
Lt William Bligh

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2012
""""Terror attacks high worldwide, but who is responsible?""" "

Zionists and warmongering americans.

So obvious.
noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Dec 6, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
Where are your websites to show this Timesten?
I don't know who this "Timesten" person that you are referring to is but I am not that person. My name is Yahyaa.

This was said in a lecture by a Muslim; it was not on a website. He said that Muslims do not saw the neck but they quickly smite it in beheading.

I believe that Westerners are masquerading as Muslims to stir up trouble & confusion.

Turkey

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect should be EARNED, not learned.
and you will never be able to earn it.
noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Trisha wrote:
No.
LOL. Hi hell-girl (girl in hell) lolol.

Though the Orthodox Muslim world is off of the path of Muhammad (pbuh,) you will never eradicate Islam from the earth. You are just being silly. Maybe the FLAMES of hell are BURNing you too badly..."this is Trisha's brain in hell" lol.

If B-Girl Turco is advocating terrorism, I disagree with her. But your silly self and no one else's silly self is going to remove Islam from the earth.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Hmmmm the violence in Iraque was an American gift...
Still Imam Barack Hussein is arming his Al Qaeda friends in Syria..

America is solely responsible for 4564 attacks because after American invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan their army had miserable failed to protect civilian life.

Instead of protecting civilian lives they behaved like thieves ,robbers and rapist.

One more thing Osama ben Ladis , that evil man was at first encouraged by your corrupt government and your intelligence to pick up arms and to declare Jihad against Soviet.

REMOVE CORRUPT RULERS FROM YOUR NATION AND MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Lt William Bligh

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 6, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
100% correct! I agree fully.
Then again, you can't expect rabid hatemongering racist sc*mbags such as trisha to agree to something so obvious.

Turkey

#19 Dec 6, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't say like that....
I know that you are angry and whatever you said here you don't mean it.
Nope I'm not angry , language they understand I'm talking to them.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#20 Dec 6, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Submit or be murdered...the religion of peace in action!

No wonder people think it should eradicated. What a weak and pitiful religion that it can't accept criticism.
JustaGuessa

Secaucus, NJ

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Submit or be murdered...the religion of peace in action!
No wonder people think it should eradicated. What a weak and pitiful religion that it can't accept criticism.
Let me guess ... mhmmm she's tom too, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min Ismail 594
ISIS Thug Plays Rambo And Gets A Surprise. 53 min The Prophet MO Sm... 3
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 56 min CantHideTheTruth 252,804
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 58 min Faith Michigan 489,419
Where is Darth Yoda gone? 2 hr Lol 9
girls k no yaha se le or de (Mar '15) 2 hr mdtasaour 322
News The Jihadi's Dilemma 2 hr jinxi 2
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 5 hr Anymay 134
UK doors will close to Islam 5 hr Mahmood 62
More from around the web