Islam is humanity LAST resort.

Islam is humanity LAST resort.

Posted in the Islam Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
You cant buy respect

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 27, 2013
This is where help will come from when all else fails.
Dharma bhai

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 27, 2013

WHAT QUR'AN SAYS:
* Torment to Non-believers-> 4:56
* Only Islam Acceptable-> 3:85
* No friends from outsiders-> 3:118
* No friends with Jews, Christians-> 5:51
* No friends with non believers->4:114 3:28
* No friends with parents/siblings if not believers-> 9:23
* Fight non-believers-> 9:123
* Kill non-believers-> 4:89
* Anti Jew verses-> 5:82
* God a "plotter", deceiver -> 8:30
* Killing Idolaters-> 9:05
* Idolaters are unclean just because they are idolater-> 9:28
* Forcing Christians and Jews to pay tax-> 9:29
* The Torment of Hell-> 44:43-58
* All except Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabean s will go to hell-> 2:62 5:69
* Cast terror in the hearts, smite the neck and cut fingertips of unbelievers-> 8:12
* smite the neck of unbelievers->47:4
* Severe Punishment for atheists-> 10:4 5:10 5:86
* Severe Punishment for non-believers-> 22:19-22 72:23 98:6
* Punishing non-believers of Hereafter-> 17:10
* Punishing for rejecting faith-> 3:91
* Non believers go to hell-> 4:140 7:36
* Partial Believers go to hell too-> 4:150-1
* Sadistic punishments-> 56:42-43
* Punishment for apostates-> 16:106 3:86-88 3:90 4:137
* Threat of punishment for not going to war-> 9:38-39 48:16
* God making someone more sinful so he can be punished more-> 3:178
* Intentionally preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth-> 6:25 6:110
* Intentionally preventing unbelievers from Understanding Qur'an-> 17:45-76
* It is God who causes people to err and He punishes them for that-> 17:97
* God could guide, if he chose to, but did not-> 6:35
* Intentionally misguiding those whom he pleases to->14:4
* Willfully misguiding some-> 16:93
* God causes human to err-> 4:143 7:178
* God deceiving human-> 4:142

*dead turn alive by striking deadmen with dead by allah-> Verse:073

*Women inheret only half what men inherets->004.011

*allah said men should beat a disobedient wife-> 004.034

(Quran-41:9): Is it that ye deny Him who created the
earth in Two Days ?

(Quran- 41:10): He set on the (earth) Mountains
standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on
the earth, and measured there in all things to give them
nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…
(Quran-41:12): So He completed them (heavens) as
seven firmaments in Two days

Since: Sep 09

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Sep 27, 2013
You cant buy respect wrote:
This is where help will come from when all else fails.
Tommy...shut the F up!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2013
No jizzysten, islam is the destruction of humanity. We witness this fact every day.

Better the Earth destroyed than islam.
Hello

Great Neck, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Islam is the sign of rot of human morals and mind, so much so that Muslims can't tell that god would never send a child rapist to reform religion.
Visit website get clues

Latham, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
...islam is the destruction of humanity. We witness this fact every day.
You are in dire need of some updates Trollette:

https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Visit website get clues wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in dire need of some updates Trollette:
No, I get news every day. I'm definitely not in need of the viruses and tracker programs from your website.
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Sep 27, 2013
You cant buy respect wrote:
This is where help will come from when all else fails.
Islam is the last Hope for mankind. One day they will realize that very well.
If you have Islam in America, you will save 30,000 people from dying miserable gun violent deaths, a 1000 times more than Kenya.
You will not have guns, but a faith, love and respect of another living fellow human being.

http://www.heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoo ...
USA Gun Violence Statistics
Gun Deaths:

More than 30,000 people are killed by firearms each year in this country

More than 30 people are shot and murdered each day

1/2 of them are between the ages of 18 and 35

1/3 of them are under the age of 20

Homicide is the second leading cause of death among 15-24 year-olds

And the primary cause of death among African Americans of that age group

Gun Homicides (average annually):

Less than 50: Japan

Less than 150: Germany, Italy, France, etc.

Less than 200: Canada

More than 10,000: USA

Source: IANSA (International Action Network on Small Arms of the United Nations)

Injuries and Deaths from Guns

Everytime a gun injures or kills in self-defense, one is used:
•11 times for a completed or attempted suicide
•7 times in a criminal assault or homicide
•4 times in an unintentional shooting death or injury

Source: Journal of Trauma, injury, Infection and Critical Care (1998)

Per Capita Annual Gun Death Rate (per 100,000 population):

Highest: Louisiana (19.04, 45.6% households contain guns)

#25: Pennsylvania (10.90)

Lowest: CT, NY, New Jersey (4.99), RI, MA, Hawaii (2.20)

National:(10.32)

Source: Centers for Disease Control

Costs of Gun Violence
•Gun violence impacts society in many ways: medical costs, costs of the criminal justice system, security precautions such as metal detectors, and reductions in the quality of life because of fear of gun violence.
•U.S. lifetime medical costs for gunshot injuries total an estimated $2.3 billion
•U.S. taxpayers pay for almost half ($1.1 billion or 49%) of lifetime medical costs for gunshot injuries

Guns Recovered from Crime
•Only 1% of gun dealer account for almost 60% of crime guns recovered by police and later traced
•In one year, at least 30,000 guns were “lost” out of gun dealers inventories
•Guns with a short “time to crime” are disproportionately represented among crime guns. Guns manufactured and sold 3 years or less, prior to recopvery by police in crime make up 34 % of recovered and traced crime guns, but only 14% of the US gun stock.
•Guns sold as paert of a multiple sale at a gun dealer were up to 64% more likely to be used in a crime than guns not part of such sales.
•“No background check” sales account for an estimated 40% of gun sales in the U.S.

Sources: ATF (2000); Brady Center; National Institute of Justice (1993, 2007); Police Foundation (1997)

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2013
With islam, there is no hope. There is only depraved indifference to murder,'honor' killings of their own daughters, slavery, rape, terrorism, death.

islam should be illegal.
Darth Yoda

Preston, UK

#11 Sep 27, 2013
Dharma Bhai-jaaaaan

Your list is quoting verses out of context and there are reasons for certain verses.

Have some dhal, pie, gohst and chaptis with lassie and re-think.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 28, 2013
Darth Yoda wrote:
Dharma Bhai-jaaaaan
Your list is quoting verses out of context and there are reasons for certain verses.
Have some dhal, pie, gohst and chaptis with lassie and re-think.
Muhammad's Quran promotes insanity in the mind of Muslims!
Mujahid

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
With islam, there is no hope. There is only depraved indifference to murder,'honor' killings of their own daughters, slavery, rape, terrorism, death.
islam should be illegal.
Let me open your eyes to the harsh reality of widespread crimes against women alone in America. I know you will be still in a state of denial.

No matter what a few neurotic hatemongers like you say, Islam is already part of America, and has become an article of faith for many Americans.

Many emotionally and physically Christian and Jewish abused women are coming to the Islamic centers seeking counselling, help and advice. Thus, Islam is helping America.

http://www.now.org/issues/violence/stats.html

Violence Against Women in the United States: Statistics

Despite the fact that advocacy groups like NOW have worked for two decades to halt the epidemic of gender-based violence and sexual assault, the numbers are still shocking. It is time to renew our national pledge, from the President and Congress on down to City Councils all across the nation to END violence against women and men, girls and boys. This effort must also be carried on in workplaces, schools, churches, locker rooms, the military, and in courtrooms, law enforcement, entertainment and the media. NOW pledges to continue our work to end this violence and we hope you will join us in our work.

MURDER

In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That's an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.2

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Intimate Partner Violence or Battering)

Domestic violence can be defined as a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over an intimate partner.3 According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4 Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.5

SEXUAL VIOLENCE
Hello

Great Neck, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me open your eyes to the harsh reality of widespread crimes against women alone in America. I know you will be still in a state of denial.
No matter what a few neurotic hatemongers like you say, Islam is already part of America, and has become an article of faith for many Americans.
Many emotionally and physically Christian and Jewish abused women are coming to the Islamic centers seeking counselling, help and advice. Thus, Islam is helping America.
http://www.now.org/issues/violence/stats.html
Violence Against Women in the United States: Statistics
Despite the fact that advocacy groups like NOW have worked for two decades to halt the epidemic of gender-based violence and sexual assault, the numbers are still shocking. It is time to renew our national pledge, from the President and Congress on down to City Councils all across the nation to END violence against women and men, girls and boys. This effort must also be carried on in workplaces, schools, churches, locker rooms, the military, and in courtrooms, law enforcement, entertainment and the media. NOW pledges to continue our work to end this violence and we hope you will join us in our work.
MURDER
In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner.1 That's an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner.2
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Intimate Partner Violence or Battering)
Domestic violence can be defined as a pattern of abusive behavior in any relationship that is used by one partner to gain or maintain power and control over an intimate partner.3 According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4 Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.5
SEXUAL VIOLENCE
You want to discuss the harsh realities of crimes against women in Islam beginning with your prophet who by example and Quranic verses instituted raping prepubescent girls?

Again, if you are for Islam you are for Mohammad, and if you are for Mohammad you are for raping girls.

Again, please answer why you are following the religion of a child rapist and a gang rapist? Are you one yourself?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me
It doesn't matter how much you push your lies, people know the truth. The more you try to force your violent political ideology on people, the more they will push back and refuse it. The more lies you tell about Americans, the more you push people away. Thanks for that, by the way!

Only muslims can make islam look bad, and you fools do it every single day.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Sep 28, 2013
How come every time somebody legitimately questions something in Islam, a spiteful butthurt Muslim appears and starts shitting on other religions to try and make them self look less bad? It sort of says a lot.
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Visit website get clues wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in dire need of some updates Trollette:
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
American Rifle Association is a very corrupt, blinded, illiterate and anti-human organization sponsored by very resourceful Americans. And, it cannot see how Gun violence is destroying Americans.
They justify guns to assure protection from a dictatorial regime. But, why can they not remove any such government through a vote of Non-confidence? Why guns?
Thousands of poor and depressed Americans commit suicides every year, like older neglected parents who are never cared by their children. These children do not even wish their parents on Father's Day or Mother's Day. Young teens are committing suicides as they are bullied in the schools.

Now, all such problems go away with Islamic education.
Islam can help America reduce crimes.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown

Update, June 19, 2013: As time goes on, our count gets further and further away from the likely actual number of gun deaths in America—because roughly 60 percent of deaths by gun are due to suicides, which are very rarely reported. When discussing this issue, please note that our number is by design not accurate and represents only the number of gun deaths that the media can find out about contemporaneously. Part of the purpose of this interactive is to point out how difficult it is to get accurate real-time numbers on this issue.
Using the most recent CDC estimates for yearly deaths by guns in the United States, it is likely that as of today, 9/29/2013, roughly 25,779 people have died from guns in the U.S. since the Newtown shootings. Compare that number to the number of deaths reported in the news in our interactive below, and you can see how undertold the story of gun violence in America actually is.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Still trying to avoid answering to the rampant muslim crimes... still trying to blame everyone else. Typical, but it makes you look even smaller.

For sure, muslims shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Look at what they do.

muslim terrorists kill at least 50 sleeping students in attack on Nigerian college
Mujahid

Hurst, TX

#19 Sep 29, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
Still trying to avoid answering to the rampant muslim crimes... still trying to blame everyone else. Typical, but it makes you look even smaller.
For sure, muslims shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Look at what they do.
muslim terrorists kill at least 50 sleeping students in attack on Nigerian college
Go get some education Raven.
There is no country in the world where crimes are more rampant than in America. I feel bad in reporting the statistics again and again, and nothing seems to sink in your dumb headed brain.

No country in the world has si much crimes as America.
http://www.webcrawler.com/info.wbcrwl.300.7/s...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#20 Sep 29, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get some education Raven.
There is no country in the world where crimes are more rampant than in America. I feel bad in reporting the statistics again and again, and nothing seems to sink in your dumb headed brain.
No country in the world has si much crimes as America.
http://www.webcrawler.com/info.wbcrwl.300.7/s...
You look incredibly dumb, trying to push this nonsense when every single day muslims are brutally murdering innocent people in the name of allah.

We don't want to be muslims, and the more you try to force it, the more people will fight your oppression and terror tactics.

Crimes are rarely reported in islamic countries, because the victims fear the repercussions. We see this repeatedly when rape victims are whipped to death and stoned to death. Further, most islamic countries don't even provide the basic necessities to their impoverished citizens, let alone track crimes.
george whyte

Tenterden, UK

#21 Sep 29, 2013
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.09.29 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Forty bus passengers are torn to shreds by a Religion of Peace bomb blast.
2013.09.28 (Timbuktu, Mali)- Two civilians on a horse-cart are sent to Allah by Shahid suicide bombers.
2013.09.27 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Hardliners fighting for an Islamic state blow up nineteen passengers on a bus.
2013.09.26 (Gamboru, Nigeria)- Twenty-seven villagers are massacred by terrorists fighting for an Islamic state.
2013.09.26 (Huta, Yemen)- A homosexual is executed by Islamic fundamentalists.
2013.09.26 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Eight people including women and children are pulled into pieces by Jihadi bombers at a Sunni commercial center.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 520,968
Rabbeen Al Jihad changed job from ISIS to Al-Qaeda 26 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 8
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 3 hr stop islamphobia 12
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 3 hr Prophet Meowmed 5
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 3 hr Hank Jr 23
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 21 hr J_a_n 7
Jose & Maria 21 hr J_a_n 8
More from around the web